Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi (18278 Views)

Video: Soludo Marks Six Months In Office With 60km Road Constructions In Anambra / Governor Sani Bello Inspects Road Constructions In Niger State / Lai Mohammed Inspects Road Constructions In Kwara State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Obidient4life3: 6:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Bontafa:

The east are very sentimental people.

Soludo should have known not to play with someone they like . I sorry for professor Charles Sha
Yes! We are proud of it. We judge a man by his intents! Soludo has proven that his ambition supercedes our collective welfare. He will be made to account for that!
Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Heymus(m): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2023
Wow!!!, Abagana - Nimo, this reminds me of my NYSC days

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by signz: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
worksmart:
Just say Umahi is not using construction companies he is doing all the construction himself and hires teams of Nigerian engineers and labourers directly and consultants including the occasional foreigner if necessary.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Soludo Flags Off New Road Constructions In Awka, Abagana And Obosi by Kobicove(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Bontafa:

The east are very sentimental people.

Soludo should have known not to play with someone they like . I sorry for professor Charles Sha

He should have used his brain

No be everything wey eye see mouth dey talk! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salary Of A Nigerian Politician / Fuel Scarcity To Continue Till February 2016 - The Sun / Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.