Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Chat GPT : What It Is And How To Use It. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Chat GPT : What It Is And How To Use It. (712 Views)

A Chat With Chat GPT / All We Need To Know About Chat GPT / How To Bypass Hammer VPN 100mb Daily Limit And Use It Unlimitedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat GPT : What It Is And How To Use It. by sircrabo: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence (AI) technology that is used to create natural language conversations.

It is a type of natural language processing (NLP) that uses deep learning algorithms to generate meaningful conversations. ChatGPT is designed to engage in conversations with users in a more natural way, providing a more lifelike interaction.

ChatGPT works by using an AI model that is trained on a large amount of data from conversations. This data is used to create a chatbot that can recognize and respond to user input in a natural way.

The AI model is capable of understanding a wide range of topics and can generate responses based on the user's input. ChatGPT can be used in a number of different ways.

It can be used to create chatbots for customer service and support, as well as for personal assistants, and bots for gaming. It can be used for. solving math equations, writing texts, debugging and fixing code, translating between languages, creating text summaries, making recommendations, classifying things, and explaining what something does, such as a code block.

It can also be used to create natural language processing applications, such as text and voice recognition. ChatGPT is a powerful AI technology that is becoming increasingly popular due to its ability to provide a more natural conversation experience.
With its immense potential, ChatGPT is a technology that is worth exploring.

Watch the video to see how ChatGPT works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQsAMzZyZ7U
Re: Chat GPT : What It Is And How To Use It. by qwertyboss(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
sircrabo:
ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence (AI) technology that is used to create natural language conversations.

It is a type of natural language processing (NLP) that uses deep learning algorithms to generate meaningful conversations. ChatGPT is designed to engage in conversations with users in a more natural way, providing a more lifelike interaction.

ChatGPT works by using an AI model that is trained on a large amount of data from conversations. This data is used to create a chatbot that can recognize and respond to user input in a natural way.

The AI model is capable of understanding a wide range of topics and can generate responses based on the user's input. ChatGPT can be used in a number of different ways.

It can be used to create chatbots for customer service and support, as well as for personal assistants, and bots for gaming. It can be used for. solving math equations, writing texts, debugging and fixing code, translating between languages, creating text summaries, making recommendations, classifying things, and explaining what something does, such as a code block.

It can also be used to create natural language processing applications, such as text and voice recognition. ChatGPT is a powerful AI technology that is becoming increasingly popular due to its ability to provide a more natural conversation experience.
With its immense potential, ChatGPT is a technology that is worth exploring.

Watch the video to see how ChatGPT works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQsAMzZyZ7U
My chat with chatGPT

Re: Chat GPT : What It Is And How To Use It. by sircrabo: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
qwertyboss:

My chat with chatGPT

Was it accurate ? I don't understand the chat
Re: Chat GPT : What It Is And How To Use It. by qwertyboss(m): 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
sircrabo:

Very accurate...
I was lamenting to the robot that: it is presenting plagiarised items to me.
And it apologized that it wasn't intentional and it will avoid that in the future...
..but care is needed because when I asked about my name it says I ruled Kano state from 99-2003 which is a lie grin because I no be Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso cheesy
Re: Chat GPT : What It Is And How To Use It. by sircrabo: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
qwertyboss:

Very accurate...
I was lamenting to the robot that: it is presenting plagiarised items to me.
And it apologized that it wasn't intentional and it will avoid that in the future...
..but care is needed because when I asked about my name it says I ruled Kano state from 99-2003 which is a lie grin because I no be Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso cheesy
Lol, maybe you bear the same name with a Kano emir or Governor at that time so it gave information based on what it knows about that name. Just like bearing the name : Muhammed Buhari.

Ok, but just help me subscribe to the chanel. Its a new chanel and I'm trying to see what I can make out of it.
Thanks
Re: Chat GPT : What It Is And How To Use It. by qwertyboss(m): 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
sircrabo:

The thing they even right research proposal oh grin
I asked about the outcome of 2023 election it answered smartly that: no one can predict the outcome of an election but it's likely that Bola Tinubu of the popular APC ruling party will win

(1) (Reply)

Wetin I Fit Do? / Brand New Gigabyte Pc Netbooks With Higher Specs (n55k) Call:07028720260 / Get High Commission On Xmas Shoppers! (confirmed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.