Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Peter Obi Is Building His CV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is Building His CV (414 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Building First Cable Bridge In South-South Nigeria (Photos) / Did You Know Buhari Is Building A TRAIN Manufacturing Plant In Nigeria? / Ministerial Appointments: How Buhari Is Building His 2023 Political Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Is Building His CV by Tinubuadvocate: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
To me peter obi is building his CV nothing much dude is not in the race to win the election of course just to be recognize in any occasion as a former labour party presidential candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
To me peter obi is building his CV nothing much dude is not in the race to win the election of course just to be recognize in any occasion as a former labour party presidential candidate.

Why is it paining you grin Emilokan shidren?
Wike has said you people should go and hug transformer after your purported lies of G5 enforcement.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by AfonjaEmir: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
So what is thiefnubuu building??...zombie legacies bah??

I repeat..you will NEVER enter Canada...that one sure die!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Papa don talk am, mama don talk am. Na Obi Yoruba and Hausa people know.

Ahead of the election, Pa Adebanjo urged Nigerians to vote the right people in the right places, saying, “If they vote outside Obi, Nigeria will be in trouble. Anything outside Obi, we are in trouble.”
No go vote agbero, a druggie wey dey piss piss for body and Im body dey shake to imbe

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/nigeria-will-be-in-trouble-if-obi-is-not-elected-adebanjo
Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by after4: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Na persin wey go school get CV to build,
tilumbu no even go school talk more of CV
So rest, Obi is your next president
Tinubuadvocate:
Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by Ofunaofu: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:

Tinubuadvocate, you need to take a break

This your Urchinston job is making you lose your mind
Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by Tinubuadvocate: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
The truth you will never take.
Ofunaofu:

Tinubuadvocate, you need to take a break

This your Urchinston job is making you lose your mind
Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by Tinubuadvocate: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
A Chicago graduate no be pandora mates sorry.
after4:
Na persin wey go school get CV to build,
tilumbu no even go school talk more of CV
So rest, Obi is your next president
Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by Tinubuadvocate: 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
Stupid talk.
DaddyFreeze2020:

Why is it paining you grin Emilokan shidren?
Wike has said you people should go and hug transformer after your purported lies of G5 enforcement.
Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by Ofunaofu: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
The truth you will never take.

Please take a break
Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by after4: 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Chicago graduate wey no get classmate? Abi na the one wey we no see certificate
Tinubuadvocate:
A Chicago graduate no be pandora mates sorry.
Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by ganisucks(f): 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
So, OBJ is also building his CV. Don't worry, on Feb 25, y'all will see who runs the country. The same way and people who put Buhari in the seat, will put Obi in the seat. If they don't pick you, don't b**tch about it. Rather, join in helping the man succeed. Everyone has his role in this film. Unfortunately for Baba Lagos, his role is not in Aso Rock.
Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by yarimo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
100% well said Comrade grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by Tinubuadvocate: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Compliment bro .I pray that this new year will bring good things for us and move us forward. May all our enemies put to shame.
yarimo:
100% well said Comrade grin
Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by Tinubuadvocate: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obj is on his own.
ganisucks:

So, OBJ is also building his CV. Don't worry, on Feb 25, y'all will see who runs the country. The same way and people who put Buhari in the seat, will put Obi in the seat. If they don't pick you, don't b**tch about it. Rather, join in helping the man succeed. Everyone has his role in this film. Unfortunately for Baba Lagos, his role is not in Aso Rock.
Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by yarimo(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Compliment bro .I pray that this new year will bring good things for us and move us forward. May all our enemies put to shame.
Amen
Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by ganisucks(f): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Obj is on his own.
Eggxactly. He was on his own, when Baba Lagos, Femi Gbajabiamila, Bisi Akande and Co went to meet him at Ota farm to seek his endorsement.
Re: Peter Obi Is Building His CV by Workch: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
very soon, your eyes go clear

(1) (Reply)

Topless Ladies Perform At Calabar Carnival (video) / To All Yoruba Youths…. As We Head To The Polls In Few Weeks’ Time / Opinion: Southern Nigeria And The Delusion Of 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.