Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) (48733 Views)

Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men / Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by illicit(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
brain54:

You and candy must marry this year o…

I like happy endings! wink

I like Candy wink
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by stamapro(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Man did this to man, and such a man expects to live in peace in 2023 and possibly end 2023 alive? Except God shows you mercy, you will always reap what you sow. It can never be well with the wicked. You disposed her, you raped her, you killed her and dumped her dead body. Imagine the pain you caused her family this season? You just sow a seed of destruction and curse on yourself and innocent family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by ImoleNaija: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
May God console her loved ones.

I doubt the curses have any effects on these wicked people. Fortifying the corpses of the victims (traditionally) to avenge themselves should be encouraged.

2 Likes

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Honchoslim16(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:
sad
Your food is ready ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by samwillyco1(m): 2:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
There is more to this
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by chatinent: 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nothing will happen to the evil killer because Nigeria has no instrument to track them.
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by NaijaCover(m): 2:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
brain54:

Illicit happy new year!

Is Still Here

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by HEBEI: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
The killers will one day pay the price. They can hide now, but not forever.

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by brainhgeek(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
Painful. What a great loss!
How did they know it was an okada rider who did it?
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by AsapTeddy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I don't know why some girls are this dumb. If guy want force him self to Bleep you , just plead with him to use condom
.confess love for him and even tell him he will be your bf after the fucking
Lure him Wella and when he is weak and vulnerably sleeping after fucking like 5 rounds , look for sharp knife and cut his preek.
Girls are just dumb

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Treassured: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hmmm barbarians on the loose.

Rest In perfect peace prettyembarassed

2 Likes

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by drdeath: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

you robbed her

then went ahead to rape her

that wasn't enough you decided to end her life

men are the problem of the world ..

yet they will come online to make mouth on how tough they are yet their wives/gf be feeding em throughout year 2022(ino kuku mention name)

god forbid bad thing
rubbish gender

this year full leech mode collect all what they have then leave em for dead
Ogun kill yr father!

2 Likes

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I don't know why some girls are this dumb. If guy want force him self to Bleep you , just plead with him to use condom
.confess love for him and even tell him he will be your bf after the fucking
Lure him Wella and when he is weak and vulnerably sleeping after fucking like 5 rounds , look for sharp knife and cut his preek.
Girls are just dumb
Sleep Kwa for inside bush? You think say na for hotel them run this thing? Go school you say NO! Where in the write up did it say na for bedroom they raped her?
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Jennyclay(f): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Rip to the departed soul cry

I hate men

I hate men
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by PetersKID(m): 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
I keep telling people that the problem of this country is the YOUTH.

The killer of this lady, is it an aged person? No.

Is it an elderly person? No.

Is it a Northerner? No.

Is it a Muslim? No.

But

A YOUTH from a Christian region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by gimakon2(m): 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
No be man disvirgin you?

If you no love am, you go gree make e enter inside there?
I no know wetin day worry u, you go day talk anyhow like as if na all the man u come across day evil.

Day talk anyhow. Las Las you go still marry us, get dicked , and born for us.

No day do anyhow. Mxm

Candidlady:
sad

you robbed her

yet they will come online to make mouth on how tough they are yet their wives/gf be feeding em throughout year 2022(ino kuku mention name)

god forbid bad thing
rubbish gender

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by muyico(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Rip! Aye kanra bayi! No go village go dey talks abt big money on voice call or flaunting big iphone, let us b security conscious
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
The average Nigerian has lost his soul! Shame!

Na to guard yourself at all times... Ladies, a pocket dagger can even out the odds.

Above all, trust no one!
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by MrBroke(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Rip to the departed soul cry

I hate men

I hate men

Do not, I might wife you

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nicepoker:
A country that doesn't know it's population grin no data.

The only thing they can track is the finger print but DNA, it's not possible cause such data is too advanced for Nigeria to keep... finger print (cus you've registered so many things that needed finger print eg,bvn and co)
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by TheRealKing(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
So heartbreaking �. Make your killers not know peace
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by brain54(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
illicit:

I like Candy wink
I know…

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Creamypie(m): 2:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
She's even crying in coffin. The perpetrators must pay dearly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Fearyourcreator: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

you robbed her

god forbid bad thing
rubbish gender

If woman do bad you no dey condemn am ... Why?
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by brain54(m): 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
post=119669119:

Is Still Here
Try give us good news this year…

I no Dey read your bad news. Na illicit carry me come here!

2 Likes

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by 404Dev92: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
OBidients are taking over everything.
NwaScore44241: OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by ruffDiamond: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
New year indeed, I talk am ..shitttty country, jungle republic!!
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Todaymedia: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
A Good Product will always sale itself, Wike tell Atiku after Ex-President Obasanjo endorsed Peter Obi

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjCHGzLxry0
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by ruffDiamond: 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
Cross river ,,akwa ibom, ha**nigga from there !!
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Scammerr(m): 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
whoreeeee
Candidlady:
sad

you robbed her

god forbid bad thing
rubbish gender

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by DispatcherLagos: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
If she wasn't a born again before her death she is going to hell fire straight.
If her assailant paraventure repents before his death, he is going to heaven straight.

The day I heard a preacher say this in the bus I was , I nearly gave him a serious konk on his shinny bald head.
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by ODIONWILSON(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Your killer will never find peace embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Dumped Under Oyo Bridge, Head, Private Part, Arms Legs Missing / Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos) / Woman Flees As 60-year-old Lover Dies During Sex In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.