Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) (48727 Views)

Beer Barn's Statement On David Sunday Imoh's Murder By Okada Men / Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by KingOfTheDamned: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
You see them online shouting Jagaban..

Yet this is what they do In the real world

Rapists and killers

Tinubu supporters are a danger to normal Nigerians
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by CrownLands(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ooh! What a sad end! What a wicked act! Tell me, how much money can this young lady have in her possession; for a wicked motorcyclist to snuff off her precious life?

I pray the perpetrator meets his Waterloo soon
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Enemyofpeace: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Animals everywhere

I remember in 1940, we were only five on Nairaland. l, my uncle and three others and I totally don't understand a situation like this. Today we live in a world where people waste their time reading my comment
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by KingLennon(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Anticultism:
In Nigeria they will only curse the killer in civilised countries they will get his sperm samples from her body and track the DNA of the killer or his fingerprints or other things.
Are you seeing why we need a visionary leader? Are you seeing why we need Obi?
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
sad sad Wickedness multiplying greatly, every day.And it will not get better.Wickedness will continue to increase till the Man of Lawlessness is revealed, who is the Antichrist.
Under his rule, extreme Wickedness such as have never been witnessed or ever will be, will be regularly perpetrated.
BTW, the curse of death and disaster shall visit the evil cyclist and his family.The justice of Mother Earth shall never spare the human animal.
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Bossjakande: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I don't know why some girls are this dumb. If guy want force him self to Bleep you , just plead with him to use condom
.confess love for him and even tell him he will be your bf after the fucking
Lure him Wella and when he is weak and vulnerably sleeping after fucking like 5 rounds , look for sharp knife and cut his preek.
Girls are just dumb
useless animal thurnda hammer u barstard
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by RZArecta(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
post=119636821:
God Almighty Help Us Out In This Country
learn to protect the image and identities of sexual assault victims especially minors
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by VawulenceProMax: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bossjakande:
useless animal thurnda hammer u barstard
your mama is next
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by bincesuccess: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Very pathetic
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by VawulenceProMax: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Sleep Kwa for inside bush? You think say na for hotel them run this thing? Go school you say NO! Where in the write up did it say na for bedroom they raped her?
thunder fire your mama toto there. Where in the write up did they say she was raped in a bush. You sound do experienced . If this was a developed country, u will have been arrested
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Longman8: 3:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
THE WORLD IS WICKED
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nigeria is becoming worser day by day... even Afghanistan is far safer than Nigeria
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
I don't know why some girls are this dumb. If guy want force him self to Bleep you , just plead with him to use condom
Lure him Wella and when he is weak and vulnerably sleeping after fucking like 5 rounds , look for sharp knife and cut his preek.
Girls are just dumb

You blamed the victim? You're sick undecided
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by VawulenceProMax: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

idiots like u are the problem of this country. If she bleeped him and probably chopped off his dick later, will she be dead now? U prefer to tell the girls to fight a retarded guy like your father and get killed at the end? Is that the type of advice you want me to give your sister?
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by BloomingDale(f): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Bossjakande: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
your mama is next
is ur genaration foolish idiot
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Cypress042(m): 4:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
Girls are just dumb

undecided
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by VawulenceProMax: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Bossjakande:
is ur genaration foolish idiot
your mama is next
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by 2starboy25: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
post=119636738:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/young-woman-robbed-raped-and-murdered-by-okada-rider-in-cross-river-2.html
The easiest way for #police to hunt out her killer is to go to the okada station where she boarded a motorcycle and invite all the okada's seen there for questioning
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by ccollins(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
post=119636738:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/1/young-woman-robbed-raped-and-murdered-by-okada-rider-in-cross-river-2.html
who is the evil man on the okada that did this disaster. They deserve something horrible to befall them
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by ruffDiamond: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
JoyousFurnitire:

No No. No he's right! Watch ' I spit on your grav)e 'on Netflix! It's true .that movie is eyeopener for rapist!
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by magicminister: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
And this is why as a society, we must stop victim blaming/shaming women that are victims of violent crimes regardless of the circumstance.
These things can happen to any woman in our society. May God forbid but it could be your daughter, sister, mother…. No one is spared.

The fact that when a girl is harmed, society automatically defaults to “slay queen got slayed” only to encourages these violent criminals because we protect them and blame the women!

Now look, an innocent child has been raped and murdered for simply existing!!! This isn’t the first nor last time it will happen but I pray our society started leaning towards doing more to protect women and support them!!!

We all know a woman that has been raped in Naija! I personally know 4-5. It’s not right guys!!! Please let’s do better!

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Strikethem: 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

you robbed her

then went ahead to rape her

that wasn't enough you decided to end her life

men are the problem of the world ..

yet they will come online to make mouth on how tough they are yet their wives/gf be feeding em throughout year 2022(ino kuku mention name)

god forbid bad thing
rubbish gender

this year full leech mode collect all what they have then leave em for dead
Your father, brothers, uncles, sons, boyfriends are part of the problem of the world.

So cos your mom has been feeding your dad all these while, you think that is how others are right?
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by benqo01(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

you robbed her

yet they will come online to make mouth on how tough they are yet their wives/gf be feeding em throughout year 2022(ino kuku mention name)

god forbid bad thing
rubbish gender

It means your father,brother can also commit such atrocities
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by kernniejay(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Anticultism:
In Nigeria they will only curse the killer in civilised countries they will get his sperm samples from her body and track the DNA of the killer or his fingerprints or other things.
You are talking about those developed countries that have comprehensive database and are technologically advanced. Nigeria is still in 1200 AD.

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by ahnie: 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Make I help you call the name... MALIGNANTguest
Candidlady:
sad

you robbed her

god forbid bad thing
rubbish gender

Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by Bossjakande: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
your mama is next
ur genaration useless barstard
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
We live in a wicked and insane world.
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by luluosas(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
What is happening in our country?
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by billyG(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Why to snuff person life no they hard so people?
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by jimcaddy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
I've said it, and I'll continue to say it, even the Devil isn't as wicked as many Nigerians.
Re: Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) by epospiky(m): 1:56am On Jan 04, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

you robbed her

god forbid bad thing
rubbish gender

Though this incident is very unfortunate and sad but I find some parts of your comment quite uncalled for. It is worthy to note that this act is a sheer wickedness of man which is not exclusive to a particular gender. May the soul of the young lady RIP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Dumped Under Oyo Bridge, Head, Private Part, Arms Legs Missing / Police Recover First Gas Gun In Nigeria In Lagos, Arrest 66 Criminals / Police Arrest Female Leader Of Notorious Kidnap Gang, 3 Others In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.