Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned (8996 Views)

Gospel Singer, Osinachi Kalu's Husband Says She Was Not Banned By Pastor Chris / Pop Singer Estelle Remixes D'banj's Oliver Twist [listen & Download] / Download Dbanj - Oliver Twist Ft Kanye West Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by MMM2(m): 10:17am On Sep 03, 2011
am out from here angry
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by ifyalways(f): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2011
A frustrated and depressed bigot,somehow was able to capture and take over the thread.

@All,What really does it take to ignore stupidity,abhor meaningless exchanges and starve the stroll, Does challenging and arguing with a r3tard make any sense,why not ignore and let go 

@Topic,Good for them.D'banj wud be smiling to the banks,what a way to advertise and gain popularity,Man must wack   cheesy
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by Nymphnode(m): 11:04am On Sep 03, 2011
I downloaded the track with my free etisalat mb and let me follow una use 'like seriously' dont like the track. Maybe I need be on magic mushroom to enjoy it
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by publisher(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2011
NBC may have truly banned the song initially, but have u guys forgotten that Dbanj was one of GEJ's chief campaign manager during the last elections? One fone call by the koko master to his friend 'Jona Jona' in Aso rock may have done the trickcheesy
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by tellwisdom: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2011
No one pfucks with MOHIT, bt the case of ajerebi, Nna mehn, i think he has spiritual problem, which calls for deliverance! sad sad
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by walmed: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2011
If some comments posted on this and other Nigerian social network sites are use as indexes for measuring the reasoning capacity of the youths of this nation, then we will need to pray really hard, for the future of this country looks gloomy. I m worried.
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by afangide(m): 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2011
I LIKE THE SINGLE "OLIVER TWIST" NBC OR WHO EVER JUST LET THE SONG BE, K?
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by Gbenge77(m): 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
Why are we getting conflicting reports about whether or not the song has been banned?
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by RickyRoss1(m): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
ajirebi20, it is you and your entire yoyoba nation that God will punish. I think we can see the manifestation of Gods punishment in yoyobas bc you guys are the fattest, ugliest, dirtiest and dumbest tribe in Nigeria. This is a FACT even though I may sound tribalistic to some morons. B4 anyone will start making empty noises here pls tell these yoyobas to stop trash talking Igbos. I dont look for trouble, but any dirty fool that messes with my people will be rewarded abundantly.

Dbanj is NOBODY without Don Jazzy if you think otherwise tell me why he didnt join other yoyoba label like d Keke and D one click that usually rob peter to pay Paul,
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by ifyalways(f): 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2011
^SMH

are you any better than the Ajirebi fellow now  undecided

anyways,the possibility that its same and same program/virus engaging [b]it[/b]self is not ruled out here.Ekwensu no na nsogbu sha  cheesy
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by nigerhead(m): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2011
walmed:

If some comments posted on this and other Nigerian social network sites are use as indexes for measuring the reasoning capacity of the youths of this nation, then we will need to pray really hard, for the future of this country looks gloomy. I m worried.

SECONDED , it is really a pity.

@Ricky_Ross , an eye for an eye makes everyone blind. In trying to answer that goat, you are beginning to talk like him. That's why they say silence is the best  answer for a fool, bcoz ultimately the fool will become a victim of his folly.
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by poweredcom(m): 1:16pm On Sep 03, 2011
@ajerebi
Yoruba men, always ahead of the moafuker Ibos.

Good job my Yoruba man.

E no go better for all you Ibos.

You must be a tribalist which one con concern youruba and ibo mater here na, trying to bring problem as if we are not one in God eye, skin colour, see Mumu fool that what you are what would Dbanj Be who is a yoruba with out Don jazzy who found him who is a Delta Ibo, as the case may reverse also, infact of not for fools like you all discussions would be in proverbs, Mugu
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by ajirebi20: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2011
ifyalways:

A frustrated and depressed bigot,somehow was able to capture and take over the thread.

@All,What really does it take to ignore stupidity,abhor meaningless exchanges and starve the stroll, Does challenging and arguing with a r3tard make any sense,why not ignore and let go 

@Topic,Good for them.D'banj wud be smiling to the banks,what a way to advertise and gain popularity,Man must wack   cheesy

Ifyalways, you are talking to your baba-oko like this ? Pekele pekele? anyway, you are now a persona-non-grata in the family.

Ricky_Ross:

ajirebi20, it is you and your entire yoyoba nation that God will punish. I think we can see the manifestation of Gods punishment in yoyobas bc you guys are the fattest, ugliest, dirtiest and dumbest tribe in Nigeria. This is a FACT even though I may sound tribalistic to some morons. B4 anyone will start making empty noises here pls tell these yoyobas to stop trash talking Igbos. I dont look for trouble, but any dirty fool that messes with my people will be rewarded abundantly.

Dbanj is NOBODY without Don Jazzy if you think otherwise tell me why he didnt join other yoyoba label like d Keke and D one click that usually rob peter to pay Paul,

Yeah right. Who will starve first if Dbanj stops singing? Me thinks Ndigbo would starve. Was it Don Jazzy and his ugly Igbo voice that collaborated with Snoop? Was it Don Jazzy and his ugly Ndigbo face and shapeless Ndigbo body that appeared on the same stage with Kanye in London? Was it DOn Jazzy and his ugly igbotic hand and illiterate igbo brain that signed a contract with G.O.O.D music label? I can go on and on, but I will stop here.

Sai Yoruba brain

Yorubas lead, Ibos follow like malu. smiley
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by dabrake(m): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

ur nt even far from ajirebi. U'ld hv been much more wiser if u hd kept ur fingers idle
ajirebi20:

Ifyalways, you are talking to your baba-oko like this ? Pekele pekele? anyway, you are now a persona-non-grata in the family.

Yeah right. Who will starve first if Dbanj stops singing? Me thinks Ndigbo would starve. Was it Don Jazzy and his ugly Igbo voice that collaborated with Snoop? Was it Don Jazzy and his ugly Ndigbo face and shapeless Ndigbo body that appeared on the same stage with Kanye in London? Was it DOn Jazzy and his ugly igbotic hand and illiterate igbo brain that signed a contract with G.O.O.D music label? I can go on and on, but I will stop here.

Sai Yoruba brain

monkey at work. D complete, full fledged meanin of d 7-lettered word : L.U.N.A.T.I.C.
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by WebSurfer(m): 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2011
hmmmmmM
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by RickyRoss1(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2011
ajirebi20:

Sai Yoruba brain

Don Jazzy is already a Multi Millionaire, he owns mansions all over the UK before he ventured into Music. Ask your brothers in England who Don Jazzy is. Don Jazzy will remain a multi millionaire with or without dbanj. If you dont know, it was Don Jazzy who initiated and paid Snoop. Remember not so long ago Glo sacked dbanj bc of his dumb ugly yoyoba face.

Talking about illiteracy, we all know an Igbo school drop is by far wiser and smarter than a yoyoba degree holder. In one village in Osun state there are about 5 professors but they have nothing to show other than fail students who refuse to settle them during examinations. But come to Igbo cities like Nnewi you will see intelligent Igbo school drop outs who are manufacturing simple things that yoyoba professors can only dream of.

The Igbos have successfully built cars in Nigeria (Google Innosson Vehicle Manufacturing Company and Izuogu Motors), tell us what your very fat, very dumb, very ugly and extremely DIRTY yoyoba professors have invented in Nigeria? All you know is buy/forge certificates to look good on the outside and nothing to show inside,
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by coogar: 8:21pm On Sep 03, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

Don Jazzy is already a Multi Millionaire, he owns mansions all over the UK before he ventured into Music. Ask your brothers in England who Don Jazzy is. Don Jazzy will remain a multi millionaire with or without dbanj. If you dont know, it was Don Jazzy who initiated and paid Snoop. Remember not so long ago Glo sacked dbanj bc of his dumb ugly yoyoba face.

Talking about illiteracy, we all know an Igbo school drop is by far wiser and smarter than a yoyoba degree holder. In one village in Osun state there are about 5 professors but they have nothing to show other than fail students who refuse to settle them during examinations. But come to Igbo cities like Nnewi you will see intelligent Igbo school drop outs who are manufacturing simple things that yoyoba professors can only dream of.

The Igbos have successfully built cars in Nigeria  (Google Innosson Vehicle Manufacturing Company and Izuogu Motors), tell us what your very fat, very dumb, very ugly and extremely DIRTY yoyoba professors have invented in Nigeria? All you know is buy/forge certificates to look good on the outside and nothing to show inside,

that is a dirty lie.
don jazzie was a promoter. . . .solek's promoter. . . . .
made money through uk's tax system, cojoined with d-banj and went to nigeria to launder their loot.
up until 2005, don jazzie was a one-room tenant.

don jazzie owns mansions in the uk?
all his ancestors put together plus d'banj's ancestors cannot afford a mansion in the uk.
mo-hits is worth just £3 million, abdul mutallab's flat is £2 million. . . .use your common sense to figure out what a mansion cost in the united kingdom.
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by mobf: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

The Igbos have successfully built cars in Nigeria (Google Innosson Vehicle Manufacturing Company and Izuogu Motors), tell us what your very fat, very dumb, very ugly and extremely DIRTY yoyoba professors have invented in Nigeria? All you know is buy/forge certificates to look good on the outside and nothing to show inside,
coogar:

that is a dirty lie.
made money through uk's tax system, cojoined with d-banj and went to nigeria to launder their loot.

all his ancestors put together plus d'banj's ancestors cannot afford a mansion in the uk.
mo-hits is worth just £3 million, abdul mutallab's flat is £2 million. . . .use your common sense to figure out what a mansion cost in the united kingdom.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by RickyRoss1(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2011
coogar:

that is a dirty lie.
don jazzie is a promoter. solek's promoter.

Which one is the dirty lie? That Jazzy is rich or what By the way, you failed to tell us how Jazzy and d-banj made money through uk tax system and went to Nigeria to launder their loot? Maybe you know more than you are telling us? Were you part of their gang?
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by coogar: 8:37pm On Sep 03, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

Which one is the dirty lie? That Jazzy is rich or what By the way, you failed to tell us how Jazzy and d-banj made money through uk tax system and went to Nigeria to launder their loot? Maybe you know more than you are telling us? Were you part of their gang?

go and read about the uk tax credit system that was compromised in 2004 and 2005.
hmrc lost £15 million to nigerian/polish fraudsters. d'banj and don jazzie benefited from the nationwide crime and the rest they say is history.
i commend them for investing their loot in something worthwhile though. . . . .but never ever say it anywhere don jazzie owns mansions in the united kingdom. . . . . . . . .it reeks of sheer ignorance. a flat can cost £5 million. . . . a mansion is something else. . . . .when you then say mansions, you are just taking the piss.
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by RickyRoss1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2011
coogar:

that is a dirty lie.

Oh Shit i thought you knew Jazzy well Needless to waste my time. Jazzy is rich i mean very rich in African standards though, Ask people why he is called DON>>> He has diversified enterprises, Mo Hits is just one of his companies. He makes money through many avenues. Now that he is popular there are many things he cant do, Go figure
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by coogar: 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

Oh poo i thought you knew Jazzy well Needless to waste my time. Jazzy is rich i mean very rich in African standards though, Ask people why he is called DON>>> He has diversified enterprises, Mo Hits is just one of his companies. He makes money through many avenues. Now that he is popular there are many things he cant do, Go figure

stop talking like an idiotic twerp.
i know don jazzie like the back of ma hand. he's a keyboard expert. . . . .he makes beats for solek(a juju artiste in london). then he gets peanuts from what party-goers spray solek after their shows. then there was a disagreement between solek and don jazzie. . . . .and solek fired him. don jazzie was jobless. feeding on scraps and crumbles and the uk tax credit system became his manna. . . .

they made quite a lot from the fraud and they went straight to nigeria to invest it in the music industry - a nice move i must add.
the reason they were so successful was they were independent from the word go. . . . .unlike 2face that first started under kennis music and was sucked to his marrow before he became independent. d'banj/don jazzie did not pay a single dime of their income to any record label or music producer. they ate everything they made.
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by RickyRoss1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 03, 2011
coogar:

i know don jazzie like the back of ma hand. he's a keyboard expert. . . . .he makes beats for solek(a juju artiste in london). then he gets peanuts from what party-goers spray solek after their shows. then there was a disagreement between solek and don jazzie. . . . .and solek fired him. don jazzie was jobless. feeding on scraps and crumbles and the uk tax credit system became his manna. . . .

they made quite a lot from the fraud and they went straight to nigeria to invest it in the music industry - a nice move i must add.
the reason they were so successful was they were independent from the word go. . . . .unlike 2face that first started under kennis music and was sucked to his marrow before he became independent. d'banj/don jazzie did not pay a single dime of their income to any record label or music producer. they ate everything they made.

Fools like you who think they know too much dont know anything in reality.
From talking plenty you just exposed your ignorance and you just told the whole world that Don Jazzy and D-Banj are fraudsters If you are not part of the gang how did u know all these things? Abeg tell them to give u your own cut so u can close ur ugly dirty mouth (if possible)
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by coogar: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

Fools like you who think they know too much dont know anything in reality.
From talking plenty you just exposed your ignorance and you just told the whole world that Don Jazzy and D-Banj are fraudsters If you are not part of the gang how did u know all these things? Abeg tell them to give u your own cut so u can close your ugly dirty mouth (if possible)

you are a consummate simpleton.
fools like you are so deluded you cannot tell your left from your right. . . . .you see feet when you should be seeing hands.
go and bring the duo here to deny the accusation, you serial w@nker!

who in the city of london does not know how d'banj and don jazzie got the capital to start their music business?
you are a goat, a spastic hilly-billy.
better go donate your brains to the biology-laboratory of your dilapidated secondary school!
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by ideylaff: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2011

This is very true. verified and true,  I can confirm.

Don Jazzy used to be solek's keyboardist. and he still never denies it anytime it's brought up. He still postraits for his elders as well and shows respect anytime i see him

it's Dbanj who is changing some how some how,  lately. Still I am very very happy for them and proud of them
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by ajirebi20: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2011
So DOn Jazzy was another Ibo 419er, no wonder.

Ibo people, walking straight is not part of their DNA. From fake cars to fake degrees to fake/scam money. Death to all Ibos
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by Esinwaju: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2011
Now those peeps who rejoiced at the news of the song being banned can now cover their faces in shame.
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by poweredcom(m): 12:46am On Sep 04, 2011

Ibo people, walking straight is not part of their DNA. From fake cars to fake degrees to fake/scam money. Death to all Ibos
this ajirebi guy need some medical attention Don jazzy will feed your generation , i am not ibo , or yoruba oo, but you need to get this tribalism thing off your mentality fool, you are calling don jazzy thief , your money papa money dey miss
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by dabrake(m): 2:39am On Sep 04, 2011
ajirebi20:

i actually concur wyt d guy that said he wished nairaland had bouncers
poweredcom:

this ajirebi guy need some medical attention Don jazzy will feed your generation , i am not ibo , or yoruba oo, but you need to get this tribalism thing off your mentality fool, you are calling don jazzy thief , your money papa money dey miss
r u tryin 2 belittle jazzy? Jazzy wil buy his 'generational destinies' and it wil luk as if he jst bought two 60leaves notebooks.
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by Ozorhumphery(m): 9:00am On Sep 04, 2011
Igbos 're wise and wisers they shall remain
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by Limaoscar: 4:16am On Sep 05, 2011
Why is someone turning this into a tribal war,

Can't you see the noose around His neck, a mad man on a suicide mission lipsrsealed.
Some people are saying because He's new on here, me think it's nothing to do with being new, it's something to do with L.U.N.A.C.Y. Now it's catching on and a couple have joined him to de-rail the thread.

Seun, you see now, a few years ago, some of these folks will be banned AQAP for much less offences but now, na so-so mad people dey prowl your site with wreck-less abandone. I comment my reserve (lol, just learnt that one from some Naijas this summer)
Re: D'banj's Hit Single 'oliver Twist' Not Banned by tpia5: 4:24am On Sep 05, 2011
na so-so mad people dey prowl your site with wreck-less abandone

been pointing this out for a while.

he'll get serious and do something about it when they force him to.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Majid Micheal's Younger Brother(cute) / Ini Edo To Build School In Dustbin Estate? / My Age Is Not Up To 37.......cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.