Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

World News! Events Happening Around The World - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World News! Events Happening Around The World (236294 Views)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / 10 Strange Things That Are Happening Around The World Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (889) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by okeysoninv: 1:32am On Jan 05, 2023
Uprightness100:
ISRAEL
Rabbi Glick: Ben Gvir ascending to Temple Mount may bring Zechariah’s prophecy

(Israel365 News)
I knew Benjamin netanyahu has a Messianic sign in him. Jerusalem temple is your time . no devil can stop it.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by okeysoninv: 1:33am On Jan 05, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
they will spoil it if he continues with his Israel useless propaganda
Existence if the world evolves around Jerusalem. so the brother, is right.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2023
California declares state of emergency due to dangerous storm

Currently all of California is bracing for a dangerous bomb cyclone that will bring dangerous widespread flooding across the state with high winds and heavy snowfall on its mountains.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2023
USA:

Such political chaos hasn’t been seen in congress for over 100 years. Kevin McCarthy failed 6 times to get the needed majority to be the house speaker.
The chaos in DC and the coming storm to Northern California are definitely something to notice. Is God trying to say something? Are we listening?

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2023
Pathological obsession': US Senator, TED CRUZ BLAST Biden over Condemnation of ISRAEL

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Ruggedniggaone: 9:29am On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
Existence if the world evolves around Jerusalem. so the brother, is right.
get the fvck out of here brainwashed zombies

3 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by okeysoninv: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
get the fvck out of here brainwashed zombies
a foolish man doesn't know his Creator
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Kelvin3476: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
they will spoil it if he continues with his Israel useless propaganda

we knw that their brains are dead.

he left the other thread for them and they couldn't maintain it even with their russia propaganda, and they also opened a new thread with soo false info bt yet no pro west derailed their mumu thread.

SINCE NL IS A FACELESS FORUM, THEY CANT HIDE THEIR BITTER JEALOUSY ABT PROGRESSIVE THINGS.

SINCE THEY CNT MAINTAIN A THREAD, THEY WONT ALLOW ANOTHER THREAD TO EXCEL.
THIS THEIR ACT SHOWS THE KIND OF HUMAN THEY ARE.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
ISRAEL:
Jewish extremists vandalized 30 Christian graves at an old cemetery in Jerusalem.

"I wish them to rot in prison. That's where they belong.
Israel is a safe haven for Christians and other minorities - and I will do everything I can to ensure that. True Israelis love Christians".

( Naftali Hanaya)

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Uprightness100:
ISRAEL:
Jewish extremists vandalized 30 Christian graves at an old cemetery in Jerusalem.

"I wish them to rot in prison. That's where they belong.
Israel is a safe haven for Christians and other minorities - and I will do everything I can to ensure that. True Israelis love Christians".

( Naftali Hanaya)

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by okeysoninv: 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Uprightness100:
USA:

Such political chaos hasn’t been seen in congress for over 100 years. Kevin McCarthy failed 6 times to get the needed majority to be the house speaker.
The chaos in DC and the coming storm to Northern California are definitely something to notice. Is God trying to say something? Are we listening?
this is thus says the Lord
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by RestructureNig2: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
this is thus says the Lord

Na lie, our Lord is not a lier, you never tell us who dey show you vision,

Who told you France will win Argentina?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Eurasia: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
I was here
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by okeysoninv: 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2023
RestructureNig2:

Na lie, our Lord is not a lier, you never tell us who dey show you vision,

Who told you France will win Argentina?
your just paranoid. you can continue following .maybe perhaps God will touch you heart for you to repent. ipob doctrine has brainwashed you and others. even God can change plans, vision can change. same God that said Argentina and France could play at world cup final. same him also said kyrian mbappe could be crucial at the final. you can't shut God's plan . following me up like ant won't stop what will happen. even here in nairaland I talked about heavy winter that will occur never seen before. I talked about California natural disaster that will happen . Go and confess your sins and stop following me.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by reccy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
your just paranoid. you can continue following .maybe perhaps God will touch you heart for you to repent. ipob doctrine has brainwashed you and others. even God can change plans, vision can change. same God that said Argentina and France could play at world cup final. same him also said kyrian mbappe could be crucial at the final. you can't shut God's plan . following me up like ant won't stop what will happen. even here in nairaland I talked about heavy winter that will occur never seen before. I talked about California natural deserter that will happen . Go and confess your sins and stop following me.

Lolz. The kain God we have these days. Confused lots!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by okeysoninv: 5:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
reccy:

Lolz. The kain God we have these days. Confused lots!!!
God is not an author of confusion. his word will surely come to pass
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by reccy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
okeysoninv:
God is not an author of confusion. his word will surely come to pass

Is either Your God failed you or you are scammer or both!!!! Simple!!!
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by okeysoninv: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
reccy:

Is either Your God failed you or you are scammer or both!!!! Simple!!!
ok next.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Righteousness2(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2023
Rep. Gaetz votes for Trump to be House Speaker.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Righteousness2(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2023
USA:
Biden admin will allow "up to 30,000" migrants a month into the US from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua and Venezuela.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Righteousness2(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2023
Russia announced a ceasefire ahead of Orthodox Christmas

Ukraine rejects Russia's proposal for a temporary Orthodox Christmas ceasefire.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
RUSSIA:

Moscow recently increased the volume of oil exports to India and China, and also increased the discount at which it sells the oil to them.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
ISRAEL:
Biblical site in Israel opened to Public for First time in 2000years.

The Pool of Siloam, located in the Southern part of the city of David archeological site in Jerusalem is Cherished by Jews and Christians

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2023
Zelenskyy’s close adviser Mykhailo Podoliak responded to Putin's message, in which he called for a ceasefire on the occasion of Julian Christmas:
"Ukraine does not attack foreign territory and does not kill civilians, unlike Russia. It only destroys the occupiers on its territory. Russia must leave the territories it has conquered - only then There will be a temporary respite. Keep your hypocrisy to yourself."

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Exclusive: "Third World War Could Erupt From Temple Mount," Warns Jerusalem Expert

(israeltoday)
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2023
USA:

For the first time since the American Civil War (1864): a tenth round to choose a Speaker of the House of Representatives.
No one is saying it will end there.

The record stands at 133 rounds in 1855
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Righteousness2(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
NARCOS IN MEXICO!
The Sinaloa cartel issued an ultimatum to Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador: “release Ovidio Guzmán (El Chapo’s son) within 72 hours or we will start burning gas stations, and damage civilian, military and government facilities”.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Righteousness2(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
Germany's health minister said Berlin would be following an EU recommendation that member states demand travelers from China provide proof of a recent negative rapid COVID test.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Righteousness2(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2023
US Destroyer Enters Taiwan Strait As Tensions Escalate Between Taiwan And China

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Righteousness2(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2023
Kevin McCarthy elected House speaker in 15th floor vote
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by bonechamberlain(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2023
Trump a real juggernaut in American politics.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 11:02am On Jan 07, 2023
The Iranian regime executed two more protesters from the latest wave of protests

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (889) (Reply)

Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases

Viewing this topic: HolinessForever and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.