Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,747 members, 7,862,448 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

World News! Events Happening Around The World - Foreign Affairs (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World News! Events Happening Around The World (263478 Views)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / 10 Strange Things That Are Happening Around The World Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (971) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
Northern Syria: The American Al Shadadi base is now under attack.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2023
Lyon, France:
A 30-year-old Jewish woman was found dead, with stab marks in her apartment in the city. The murder suspect sprayed a swastika on the door of her house and managed to escape.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
In 2014 Michelle Obama told Americans - and the world - about schoolgirls abducted by the extremist group Boko Haram in Nigeria.

Where are these people today regarding 240 babies tickers women elderly people?
Where is the Red Cross ?
Why aren’t they even trying to visit?

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

Amir T

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
The IDF on Saturday night named four additional soldiers who fell in battle in Gaza.

Major Yehuda Natan Cohen, 25 years old from Shadmot Mechola, was a Givati commander who fell in northern Gaza.

Staff Sergeant Gilad Nehemya Nitzan, 21 from Shiloh, a Givati commando soldier, fell in battle in northern Gaza.

Staff Sergeant Yonadav Raz Levenstein, 23 years old from Eilat, a Givati commando soldier, fell in battle in northern Gaza.

Master Sergeant Lior Arazi, 25 years old from Givat Haim Ihud, a paramedic in the Shaldag unit, fell in battle in northern Gaza.

So very sad, may their memories be a blessing and may God Comfort their families.

We bow our head in respect for these heroes.

JJ

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by soqmeov: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Uprightness100:

Always sounding confused.
One of the Major reasons I spend my time in doing what i do here is to ensure that your likes are not allowed to spread false and Fake news like you are known for.

I see and know How angry and annoyed you and your fellow terrorists are here. Buy I don't care!
It gives me great Joy to know that you are angry.

Go thank your God that nairaland does not upload videos. If the videos I have of the disgusting attrocities and wickedness of your fellow terrorists to humans are put out, even you will disown islam.
You're trying to use Palestine and Pride flag bullsh!t to create an ungodly, perverse, LGBT palestine image here, while the Israel you worship is the only ME country with gay rights, earning it the title: "the gay capital of the ME". Aren't you the confused and funny one here? grin grin grin Edit: Your remaining epistles are mere deflection. tongue

4 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by FoolishBoy419: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
Uprightness100:
Lyon, France:
A 30-year-old Jewish woman was found dead, with stab marks in her apartment in the city. The murder suspect sprayed a swastika on the door of her house and managed to escape.

This is an inside job by the French authorities in order to taint the pro-Palestinian population.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by FoolishBoy419: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
Uprightness100:
In 2014 Michelle Obama told Americans - and the world - about schoolgirls abducted by the extremist group Boko Haram in Nigeria.

Where is the Red Cross ?

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

Amir T

What about the 6,000 Palestinians you have kidnapped?

2 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
Innocent Palestinian civilians” on October 7th:

Amir T.
[/i]

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2023
IDF: Sirens sounded in the area surrounding the Gaza Strip.

IDF: Sirens sounded in the city of Ashkelon and the western Negev area.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by FoolishBoy419: 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
soqmeov:
You called out Nasrallah for "hate speech" and calling for genocide against Israel, then you called Palestinians "beasts" and "subhuman demons" which is basically another way of saying Israel has every right to kill all of them. If this isn't a glaring example of hypocrisy to you, then i have no reason to respond to you again. undecided

Those guys are not 100% healthy. Don't waste your energy on them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by soqmeov: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Those guys are not 100% healthy. Don't waste your energy on them.
They're funny hypocrites. I engae them once in a while for the comic relief grin

3 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
Zelensky denies reports Western officials are urging peace talks with Russia, stressing it’s only for him & Ukrainians to decide.

“Nobody is putting pressure on me today. No leader of the US or EU puts pressure on us to sit down at the negotiation table.” - FT

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2023
That’s what satanic people look like!

Amir T.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
The U.S. base in the Conoco field in eastern Syria is attacked now by suicide drones!
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by FoolishBoy419: 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2023
soqmeov:
They're funny hypocrites. I engae them once in a while for the comic relief grin

Oh, I understand now. I also do that from time to time cheesy

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 8:54pm On Nov 04, 2023
Americans are not being told the truth .
Your bases and your soldiers are being attacked a few times a day by Iranian proxies!

Iran is at war with America. You have aircraft carries and B-1 bombers nearby yet they attack you non-stop without any response!

Amir T

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
London, a war zone.
In the coming days, the Palestinians in London intend to intensify the disturbances and rampage in the streets.

Jews are afraid to leave their homes, Israelis are no longer ready to fly to Britain.

Amir T

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2023
Israeli strike in southern Lebanon

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by motayoayinde: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
Uprightness100:
Lyon, France:

We told you this is just the beginning.
Disreal forgot their are Jews outside Misrael.
Even those in the terrorist state are not safe.
As at today, over 250,000 is the cowards have fled Disreal.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2023
A Jordanian man arrested in Houston was ‘plotting to attack a Jewish gathering’ and spoke of ‘martyrdom’, an affidavit has revealed.

It states that Sohaib Abuayyash, 20, had been studying how to build bombs and training with rifles and pistols.

He was ordered by a federal judge to be detained pending trial. His target was not disclosed.

Abuayyash allegedly spoke of committing ‘martyrdom’ in support of a religious cause and made statements ‘that he wants to go to Gaza to fight.’

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by okeysoninv: 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
Uprightness100:
That’s what satanic people look like!

Amir T.
chai too bad

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
WASHINGTON — Tens of thousands of demonstrators are converging on the nation’s capital Saturday to demand a cease-fire in the Israel-Hamas war

JC

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2023
The American aircraft carrier Dwight Eisenhower entered the Suez Canal on its way to the Red Sea

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by motayoayinde: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2023
Uprightness100:

Where is the Red Cross ?

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!

Amir T

Even Boko Haram is better than your terrorist nation killing babies and their mothers in the hospitals, refugee camps and schools.

Now I think I agree with those who say Israel has no right to exist.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by motayoayinde: 9:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
Uprightness100:
The IDF on Saturday night named four additional soldiers who fell in battle in Gaza.

Major Yehuda Natan Cohen, 25 years old from Shadmot Mechola, was a Givati commander who fell in northern Gaza.

Staff Sergeant Gilad Nehemya Nitzan, 21 from Shiloh, a Givati commando soldier, fell in battle in northern Gaza.

Staff Sergeant Yonadav Raz Levenstein, 23 years old from Eilat, a Givati commando soldier, fell in battle in northern Gaza.

Master Sergeant Lior Arazi, 25 years old from Givat Haim Ihud, a paramedic in the Shaldag unit, fell in battle in northern Gaza.

So very sad, may their memories be a blessing and may God Comfort their families.

We bow our head in respect for these heroes.

JJ

The number is far more.
The videos are all over the place.
Today alone Hamas and Islamic jihad destroyed over 15 merkava tanks with the rogue in them.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2023
Berlin police detained 59 people during a pro-Palestinian demonstration , writes the newspaper Bild am Sonntag.

Law enforcement officers detained activists for violating the rules of the demonstration, including posting anti-Semitic posters, and a number of them were suspected of inciting rebellion and inciting hatred. One of the protesters attacked a media representative, which is why she was detained; another activist threatened the journalist with violence.

According to police estimates, about 8.5 thousand people took part in the action.

JC

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
A particularly heavy barrage over 15 interceptions in the Tel Aviv area
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:32pm On Nov 04, 2023
Tel Aviv this evening

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2023
Germany 🇩🇪
Major alarm for state and federal police at Hamburg Airport. Shortly after 8 p.m., an armed man was spotted in a vehicle outside Terminal 1. He broke through a security barrier with his car and raced onto the apron.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2023
Air traffic at Hamburg airport has been completely stopped due to an armed man spotted there, the Bild newspaper reports.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:39pm On Nov 04, 2023
Protesters throw firecrackers at police officers at an anti-Israel demonstration in London's Trafalgar Square

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Uprightness100(m): 9:46pm On Nov 04, 2023
Shifa'a hospital in Gaza, this evening: the crowds of Gazans in the compound watch the speech of the spokesman of the military wing of Hamas on the Al Jazeera channel, on a television screen installed there.

There is electricity everywhere and even showing movies on a screen it turns out....

(Abu Ali)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (971) (Reply)

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.