Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,082 members, 7,867,116 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

World News! Events Happening Around The World - Foreign Affairs (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World News! Events Happening Around The World (265972 Views)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors / 10 Strange Things That Are Happening Around The World Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (977) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2023
The IDF spokesman is now incriminating the Indonesian hospital in the north of the Gaza Strip, in a briefing for media outlets in English.

This is an interesting step aimed at establishing legitimacy to attack the place. I will mention that the IDF forces are advancing from the north of the Gaza Strip to Gaza City.

On the way to Gaza City they have to pass through there.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Akuruoulo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2023
Uprightness100:
A woman in Gaza tells reporters that all the sons of Hamas leaders drive around in SUVs and live great lives while the children of Gaza live in poverty and unemployment.
Even ur unemployed sons are Hamas
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by soqmeov: 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Hypocrte don't ur TERRORIST BROTHERs have bases elsewhere
No shred of Grey Matter whatsoever. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Akuruoulo(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2023
iykofias:
The confirmed death toll of Israeli troops reached 345. According to reports from the battlefield, the death toll should be higher.
Weldone lying machine
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2023
In a briefing to international media outlets, IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari reveals new intelligence information and evidence showing Hamas's use of medical facilities in the Gaza Strip for terror purposes.

Hagari presents a video showing an underground entrance from Sheikh Hamad Hospital, which he says connects to Hamas tunnel networks.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
IDF spokes shows Evidence of underground entrance from Sheikh Hamad Hospital, which he says connects to Hamas tunnel networks.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Akuruoulo(m): 3:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Uprightness100:
Today:
Israeli children play in the bomb shelter of a kindergarten in the center of the country.

JC
THE FUTURE DEFENDERS

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
IDF has intelligence of a tunnel network under the so-called Indonesian Hospital, as well as aerial imagery showing rocket launchers a few dozen meters from the complex.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
Another video shows Hamas opening fire at Israeli forces from the hospital.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Akuruoulo(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2023
HolinessForever:
Arab Member of Knesset Iman Khatib-Yassin tells the Knesset Channel that Hamas did not kill babies or rape women in southern Israel, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

But, she goes on to suggest that if Hamas did commit such atrocities, the Jews had it coming.

IT
Women are more evil and liars compared to men

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by soqmeov: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Have u seen the hypocriscy?
SYRIA is cry about American interest in their region, but are protecting another countries interest on another continent
You've got no clue, do you? tongue Syrian national army (SNA) are TURKISH BACKED anti-Syria and anti-Assad insurgents fighting alongside other coalition of US backed rebels and TERRORISTS to oust Assad, and advance TURKISH interests in Syria and elsewhere. TURKEY also currently occupy northern parts of Syria, and are apparently now sending some of these fighters to Africa to "safeguard their interest". tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Jangbajantis: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
BentizilL0:

Why should I do so??🤷

Even when you chase a child to the wall, he/she will later turn back on you...

If you support Israel occupation of Palestine and locking them in an open air prison, I hope you'll also support such being done to your people on an ethnic level... I don't know you and I don't want to but if you support Israel occupation of a sovereign state because she had the backing of major foreign powers, then I have nothing to say to you...

Don't mention again if you can't reason, I won't reply you...đź’Ż

@ emboldened. In other words, there's nothing wrong for Palestinians to attack, abduct, behead and rape Israeli civilians because they had been in an open prison.

If Igbos who claim they're being marginalized in Nigeria wake up one day and launch a similar coordinated attack on their "abductors", there's nothing wrong, right?

Please don't reply too. Like I always say, y'all Muslims stink of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
HAMAS USE OF CIVILIANS

In addition to the Indonesian hospital in the north of the Gaza Strip, the IDF spokesman also incriminated the Hamed hospital close to the coast in Gaza City.

The Hamed hospital was built with Qatari funding (and is named after the previous ruler of Qatar) and in the video released by the IDF spokesman tunnels are clearly visible under it.

The same Qatar that is now conducting the negotiations with Israel about the abductees is the fireman who lights the fire and receives a certificate of appreciation for first identifying the fire and assisting in extinguishing it.

This is Qatar's super strategy.

Amir T.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by iykofias(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
The rabbi of an Israeli army unit said in a speech that if it weren’t for the Israeli casualties this would be “the happiest month in his life” because we are realizing that:

“...the land is OURS. The whole country! All of it! Including Gaza! Including Lebanon! The whole promised land!”

Video by Tami Yakira on X(Twitter)

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2023
THE OCTOBER 7 MASSACRE AND KIDNAPPINGS
Prime Minister Netanyahu at Ramon Air Force Base:
“There will be no ceasefire without the return of our hostages,*
We say this to both our enemies and our friends. We will continue until we beat them."

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2023
HAMAS USE OF CIVILIANS

The pictures of the tunnel shaft in the courtyard of the Qatari Hamad Hospital, revealed by the IDF spokesman, are nothing short of amazing.

Amir T.

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2023
30 days.
The Red Cross has not yet found the time to visit the abductees in Gaza or issue any announcement on the matter.

The concern *for the safety and quick release of the abductees* is at the heart of the actions and the statement of intentions of the Red Cross, at least on paper.

This is the time to send a short letter to the public inquiries of the Red Cross and increase the pressure.

Amir T

The public inquiries site is here ⬇️
https://www.icrc.org/en/contact/
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2023
IDF forces located dozens of rifles, explosive drones and ammunition in the Beit Hanon area

As part of the effort to scan the area of ​​Beit Hanon, forces from the 551st Brigade located many weapons as well as intelligence materials, in a residence in the area.

In the activity, Kalashnikov-type weapons and a submachine gun, cartridges, grenades, explosives, protective equipment, armed drones and RPG missiles were found.

Some of the means of warfare were destroyed and some were brought to Israel for research purposes. In addition, IDF special forces located a laboratory for the production of explosives and destroyed it.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Jangbajantis: 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2023
Uprightness100:
“Innocent Palestinian civilians” on October 7th:

Amir T.
[/i]

I say, IDF will continue to suffer casualties as long they keep being too lenient and merciful on Palestinians. I can't even tell who's NOT a terrorist in Gaza.

Someone is throwing stones, another person is gathering the stones for him. How can you blame one and not fault the other?

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Jangbajantis: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2023
Akuruoulo:

U are never a Christian and will never.
Why i love Muslims is "THEY ALL ARE HYPOCRITES, AND CAN DENIE ANYTHING TO MASSAGE THEIR DIRTY LYING SELVES".

A TERRORIST CAN'T BE A CHRISTIAN
Thanks, bro. We know them.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2023
This evening we will mark 30 days since more than 1,400 of our loved ones were murdered by Hamas terrorists.

Please join President Isaac Herzog and our entire country at 6PM (Israel time) in lighting a candle in their memory.

ISRT

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2023
‼️ Netanyahu reiterates, just in case the White House wasn't listening: "NO CEASEFIRE without the unconditional release of all Israeli hostages."

IT
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by HolinessForever: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hezbollah announced another terrorist killed, the 61st since the beginning of the war

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by FoolishBoy419: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2023
Akuruoulo:

See who is talking.
Anything to defend terrorism is welcomed by a foolish boy like u

No time for idiots. Sorry.

2 Likes

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by BentizilL0: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jangbajantis:

@ emboldened. In other words, there's nothing wrong for Palestinians to attack, abduct, behead and rape Israeli civilians because they had been in an open prison.

If Igbos who claim they're being marginalized in Nigeria wake up one day and launch a similar coordinated attack on their "abductors", there's nothing wrong, right?

Please don't reply too. Like I always say, y'all Muslims stink of hypocrisy.

Igbo being marginalized in Nigeria?

Who are the Igbo being marginalized?

Is Igbo a country like Palestine??

And also I'm a Christian, your comment of Muslim hypocrisy in your reply make you sound foolish... đź’Ż

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Jangbajantis: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2023
Akuruoulo:

Weldone lying machine
They're always happy to announce the death of Israelis but cry genocide when the same happens to them.

I've never seen a people so heartless and silly at the same time as Muslim terrorists.

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Jangbajantis: 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2023
BentizilL0:

Igbo being marginalized in Nigeria?

Who are the Igbo being marginalized?

Is Igbo a country like Palestine??

And also I'm a Christian, your comment of Muslim hypocrisy in your reply make you sound foolish... đź’Ż

Palestinians being caged in Gaza?

Who are the Palestinians being caged when they can move about freely and even work in Israel?

I'm not a Muslim like you and you sound very stupid.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Procashtips(m): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
Jangbajantis:

Palestinians being caged in Gaza?

Who are the Palestinians being caged when they can move about freely and even work in Israel?

I'm not a Muslim like you and you sound very stupid.

Stick to what you know because your statement clearly shows you don't know anything about the Palestinian sufferings.

Nothing goes in or out of Palestine without approval from the Zionist Apartheid state.

Use Google to learn more.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Holiness2100: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
The Palestinian telecommunications company Paltel:

All communication and internet services in the Gaza Strip have been completely stopped, following another disconnection of the main lines previously connected by the Israeli side.

Amir T

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Holiness2100: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hassan Nasrallah will deliver a new speech on Saturday at 15:00.
Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Holiness2100: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
‼️ Intense bombardment of Gaza has started again this evening.

This is a clear message to the world and to the Palestinians that there will be no ceasefire so long as even one Israeli remains captive in Gaza and until the Hamas regime is destroyed, like ISIS and the Nazis before it.

IT

1 Like

Re: World News! Events Happening Around The World by Holiness2100: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
According to the Palestinians, the attacks on Gaza City are being carried out from the sea, from the air and from the land non-stop for almost half an hour.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (977) (Reply)

2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Jamaican Curse/”dirty” Words & Other Curse Words/phrases / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect !

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.