Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

To All Remote Workers & Freelancers, How Safe Is Grey.co Please? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To All Remote Workers & Freelancers, How Safe Is Grey.co Please? (674 Views)

Summary of My Experience with Grey.co. / How Legit Is Grey.co? / Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Remote Workers & Freelancers, How Safe Is Grey.co Please? by Mavor: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
Thinking of using them to be receiving my salary from the EU as I am experiencing so much delay these days using my Access dom account. Please advise.
Re: To All Remote Workers & Freelancers, How Safe Is Grey.co Please? by Crumbian: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mavor:
Thinking of using them to be receiving my salary from the EU as I am experiencing so much delay these days using my Access dom account. Please advise.

Grey wey boys don dey use since? Alongside geegpay. Safe so far.

How far, show us the way now
Re: To All Remote Workers & Freelancers, How Safe Is Grey.co Please? by Mavor: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Crumbian:

Grey wey boys don dey use since? Alongside geegpay. Safe so far.

How far, show us the way now
Geegpay don't have Euro account for now and the company I work for is EU based. I need someone with experience with Grey as I was hearing some funny stories recently.
Re: To All Remote Workers & Freelancers, How Safe Is Grey.co Please? by Crumbian: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mavor:
Geegpay don't have Euro account for now and the company I work for is EU based. I need someone with experience with Grey as I was hearing some funny stories recently.

I have't use their EU account. So, I don't know. Otherwise, they're okay. The guy who told me about grey is a domainer, they have a thread, you can also ask there.
Re: To All Remote Workers & Freelancers, How Safe Is Grey.co Please? by Mide3367: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mavor:
my junior brother has been using grey over 6 months now for his remote job salary repatriation.. Very safe. Na me even recommended it to him
Re: To All Remote Workers & Freelancers, How Safe Is Grey.co Please? by Mavor: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Crumbian:

I have't use their EU account. So, I don't know. Otherwise, they're okay. The guy who told me about grey is a domainer, they have a thread, you can also ask there.
Thanks
Re: To All Remote Workers & Freelancers, How Safe Is Grey.co Please? by Mavor: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
Mide3367:
my junior brother has been using grey over 6 months now for his remote job salary repatriation.. Very safe. Na me even recommended it to him
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store / Fingerlings And Juveniles Available! / Make $1000 To $10000 Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.