Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store (693 Views)

Please Suggest A Business I Can Start With Five Hundred Thousand Naira / Mainland Or Island To Situate My Beer Parlor? / Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store by LeeSmart: 1:50pm On May 02, 2023
I'm actually confused on which of states in nigeria should i open my next wine store. My first store is located at surelere (Aborishade street) Lagos while the other is located in port harcourt (Arocchukwu street, amadi flat) Rivers state, to be honest wine business is a very lucrative business.
Pls feel free to suggest a state for me and who knows i might decide to go with ur suggestion nd open a wine store in ur state of residence.
Ps. Pls no mentioning of core northern state.
Re: Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store by Neduzze5(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2023
>> NUMBER ONE

Imo State.

REASON:
There are a lot of hotels, bars and hospitality businesses located within the state.

WHAT TO DO
Employ agile workers to do business to business marketing for you.

Stay in the location for two to three months to drive sales and make contact with top managers and owners of businesses where you can supply your drinks to.

DEMERITS
Monday Sit at Home.
Insecurity in the state.

>> NUMBER TWO

AKWA IBOM STATE

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store by Honeybadgerxx: 2:15pm On May 02, 2023
LeeSmart:
I'm actually confused on which of states in nigeria should i open my next wine store. My first store is located at surelere (Aborishade street) Lagos while the other is located in port harcourt (Arocchukwu street, amadi flat) Rivers state, to be honest wine business is a very luccurative business.
Pls feel free to suggest a state for me and who knows i might decide to go with ur suggestion nd open a wine store in ur state of residence.

Second one can still be in Lagos too considering the assurance making sales... Since one is already in surulere, the other can be somewhere on the island, we have numerous club houses and hotels there, Ikeja/Maryland is also a good area for great sales...

But if you insist on having it in other states aside Lagos, then Abj is the only state from the north, Imo, Enugu from the East, Ibadan is the only state in the west aside Lagos that can push sales a bit as most of the south westerners consumes more of beer.
I have been to all the state I mentioned above except Enugu, but I learnt it's also flooded with club houses and hotels, especially the students area.
NB: I'm not saying wine are sold only in club houses alone.

If you decides to go for the Lagos store, I don't mind working for you, I have experience about wines as I had worked in two different top clubs in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store by LeeSmart: 2:29pm On May 02, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

Second one can still be in Lagos too considering the assurance making sales... Since one is already in surulere, the other can be somewhere on the island, we have numerous club houses and hotels there, Ikeja/Maryland is also a good area for great sales...
But if you insist on having it in other states aside Lagos, then Abj is the only state from the north, Imo, Enugu from the East.
I have been to all the state I mentioned above except Enugu, but I learnt it's also flooded with club houses and hotels, especially the students area.
If you decides to go for the Lagos store, I don't mind working for you, I have experience about wines as I had worked in two different top clubs in Lagos.
Thanks 4 ur input would try to hear what others hav to say to.
Like ur moniker. Hope u're as strong nd courageous as that creature? Dad use to own one then.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store by Honeybadgerxx: 2:35pm On May 02, 2023
LeeSmart:

Thanks 4 ur input would try to hear what others hav to say to.
Like ur moniker. Hope u're as strong nd courageous as that creature? Dad use to own one then.

exactly why I chose to use it, I'm a go getter, don't give up easily, hard working, creative and always ready to learn... you will see all these yourself if you decides to give me a try

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store by Mjshexy(f): 3:35pm On May 02, 2023
LeeSmart:
I'm actually confused on which of states in nigeria should i open my next wine store. My first store is located at surelere (Aborishade street) Lagos while the other is located in port harcourt (Arocchukwu street, amadi flat) Rivers state, to be honest wine business is a very luccurative business.
Abuja is a big market

1 Like

Re: Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store by Yankiss(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2023
LeeSmart:
Can we partner in Imo? Dm for talks.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store by XAUBulls: 7:38pm On May 02, 2023
LeeSmart:
I'm actually confused on which of states in nigeria should i open my next wine store. My first store is located at surelere (Aborishade street) Lagos while the other is located in port harcourt (Arocchukwu street, amadi flat) Rivers state, to be honest wine business is a very lucrative business.
Abuja would make business sense being the seat of political power with the presence of the diplomatic community and more.
Re: Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store by XAUBulls: 7:44pm On May 02, 2023
Honeybadgerxx:

But if you insist on having it in other states aside Lagos, then Abj is the only state from the north, Imo, Enugu from the East, Ibadan is the only state in the west aside Lagos that can push sales a bit as most of the south westerners consumes more of beer.

Indeed.
Re: Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store by 234daniel2010(m): 10:27pm On May 02, 2023
I have a bottle of MOET & CHANDON given to me as a gift i want to sell at a give away price. Lagos only. 0.8.0.3.4.1.5.7.4.2.5

Re: Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store by UYEMDO35(m): 4:47pm On May 03, 2023
Hello! Good afternoon, sir.
I sent u a content on ur profile don't know whether u have seen it... Actually I have something I want to discuss with you.
Maybe you can DM me Via-Whatsap ..... 09136804411
Re: Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store by LeeSmart: 7:29pm On May 03, 2023
UYEMDO35:
Hello! Good afternoon, sir.
I sent u a content on ur profile don't know whether u have seen it... Actually I have something I want to discuss with you.
Maybe you can DM me Via-Whatsap ..... 09136804411
Yes have seen it sir, but the thing is i can't access my mail.
Seen ur phone No. Would giv u a call tomorrow sir.
Re: Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store by UYEMDO35(m): 7:37am On May 04, 2023
LeeSmart:

Yes have seen it sir, but the thing is i can't access my mail.
Seen ur phone No. Would giv u a call tomorrow sir.
Thanks for your respond, sir. I can't really wait to hear from you, sir.
Re: Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store by IAMBOSS1990: 11:14am On May 04, 2023
Abuja is a good call. I stay in Abuja and I am familiar with its environs. I could be of help if you need me to, I am also willing to invest a little sum if you don't mind. I work in one of the government agencies here in Abuja but have excess time on my hand and so I am looking for something else to keep busy with. Please let me know if you want us to work out something. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Suggest A Better State To Situate My 3rd Wine Store by Femmyfamous4u(m): 11:55am On May 04, 2023
LeeSmart:

Imo state.

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Yet Another Mmm-is Learnify One? / PLS SUGGEST A MICRO FINANCE PROVIDER / Small Business Purchase Financing—obtaining Your Down Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.