Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) (64372 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Proudly Shows Off His 3 Wives (Pics/Video) / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Wife Pranks Husband She Is Going Out In Skimpy, Curves Revealing Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Juanmike(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Liar,you don't have any authority over me !
The demons of seven hell compels you.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Nyanabo(m): 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
That's a tyranny female/male
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Juanmike:
The demons of seven hell compels you.

Those demons compel you,your father and your entire cursed generation !
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Juanmike(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Those demons compel you,your father and your entire cursed generation !
You are doomed.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by balarabe01(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Most scriptures dont acknowledge Hermaphrodites (Humans with multiple reproductive system) rather they only know males and females. Another evidence of the fallacy of religion.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by KanuSE: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
OKOATA:
Why don't you check xvideos instead of showing your ignorance.

Lol cheesy check xvideos for what exactly?

Abeg shift ! cool
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Juanmike:
Yep
What a waste
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by drlateef: 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Probably transgender
Female

Transgender male. She has been female from birth but turned male without removing uterus and breasts.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Juanmike(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:
What a waste
Of?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Flamemignon1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
Juanmike:
Yes we do even on same sex...
You will be shocked how many people don't

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Juanmike:
Of?
of man naa. He's cute but he's now a gay. Waste naa
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Nobodysboo(m): 5:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
E no tire you
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Juanmike(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Sweetplum:
of man naa. He's cute but he's now a gay. Waste naa
Don't say I told you so.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Juanmike(m): 5:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You will be shocked how many people don't
He has a thing with same gender.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Ladymillion(f): 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Yes, a woman that transitioned to a man, as at the time she took in she was yet to remove her genitals and womb making the pregnancy possible, finally birthed a boy
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Olam09(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2YllOFXWGY

Can someone pls explain what is going on here? shocked shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cm6mVcrr-ui/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Bonus point she's a female she transition to a male and she got pregnant by a gay man!
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Backlaw406(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
OKOATA:
He's a guy with a pussy, they have female reproductive system, I'm sure he fixed the boobs cos they mostly don't have one. A transgender Male.
He might not build the breast, it came naturaly as external genital organs for some. That's how it be for some transgender.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Backlaw406(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Lubbish
Apparently, that's not his fault. Trans people are different from Crossdresser. You can read about the "Transgender" on the internet.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Backlaw406(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Franzinni:
Explanation: a mentally disturbed woman whos delusions maker her to claim to be a man, has gotten pregnant, and she has been allowed to carry the pregnancy to full term even in her mental state, and now she has given birth to the baby as a woman but she still wants to remain in her delusions that she is a man.

Who is mad ? This woman or the world who enables her ?

She has selfishly decided to destroy the life of that child ... Time will tell.
Have you read about "transgender" before?
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Backlaw406(m): 6:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
NNTR:
All humans begin life in the womb as females.

This is the reason why nipples are formed on all foetuses. It is because of the Y- chromosomes, that the breast on males are stopped from fully growing (i.e. the reason why they are underdeveloped)

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
.You are very correct with your input. I always laugh with many ignorant Nairalanders here always take Trans people as Crossdresser. They are very lazy to acquire knowledge. All they do is just rushing to comment ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by steeltrust: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
You see this present generation
As man or a woman
When you finally have a child please guide your child with jealousy
Know who they associate with

All this rubbish trying to turn nature to laughing stuck has to stop

What the Bleep is this
I only feel sorry for that poor baby he/she will grow up and see the world different from how it was made

God you de merciful oh
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Backlaw406(m): 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
beejaay:

who made them trans in the first place? was it not god? who gave them man and women hormones? who gave some of them both dick and vagina at the same time? so who made them confused? you made someone confused, create them with confusion and when they are trying to kae sense of the confusion u created in them, you still blame them for the confusion..if anyone is to be blamed, its GOD..it was never their aims or desire to be created in a confused state..that most of us are born perfectly doesnt mean others are.. we will never understand what a man born blind goes through until we exprience blindness for a day..blames should be layed exactly where it should
It well with you. This is the sensible post I have come across this thread. In fact, African needs a long way to go about knowledge. Most Africans are educated ignorants in almost everything, that's why we can't be matched in almost everything with the developed world. Just imagine, most of them don't know the differences between Transgender and Crossdresser. In most cases, it's not their fault.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by TPound(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
He/She's a transgender.
She transformed into a man but kept her reporductive organs
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Probably transgender
Female
Transgender male..
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Backlaw406(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
pacespot:
Does he have puzzy?
He may not has pussy but obviously he has womb. He has female reproductive organs.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Backlaw406(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
balarabe01:
Most scriptures dont acknowledge Hermaphrodites (Humans with multiple reproductive system) rather they only know males and females. Another evidence of the fallacy of religion.
You're very right.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by mozona(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Juanmike:
Rectum

hmm..
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by NNTR: 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
balarabe01:
Silence of the scripture on the matter of hermaphrodites is not the absence of it, but by virtue of what the the Tree of Knowledge of Evil and Good (i.e. TKGE), means the presence of everything, as hermaphrodites would fall within all what the TKGE represents and encapsulates

Backlaw406:
You're very right.
He actually is off the mark, and so, is not anywhere right, concerning claiming that 'Another evidence of the fallacy of religion'

Backlaw406:
You are very correct with your input. I always laugh with many ignorant Nairalanders here always take Trans people as Crossdresser. They are very lazy to acquire knowledge. All they do is just rushing to comment ignorantly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C5hnlCM-j0

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by Juanmike(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
mozona:

hmm..
Yes
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by luluosas(m): 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Your time is indeed up. Rubbish
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Brownshoe:
I'm not understanding
Na woman.. Trans

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) by bigiyaro(m): 12:07am On Jan 04, 2023
OKOATA:
He's a guy with a pussy, they have female reproductive system, I'm sure he fixed the boobs cos they mostly don't have one. A transgender Male.
a man can never have a complete female reproductive system, he can remove his di.ck and implant artificial bress, but can never real lactating bress nor womb. I think this is a natural born woman wanting to become a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Think My Wife Is A Witch / This Is A Fallout From The Happenings In Chrisland School VGC Lagos. / 83-Year-Old Muslim Man To Marry 16-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.