Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) (72368 Views)

Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father / Italian lady with a Nigerian mother complains about being a victim of racism / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by officialwdhtv: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2023
Italian lady finds her biological mum to Nigeria after 34yrs shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

📺 👇👉 https://fb.watch/k8BoUmrabO/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8Pb--tzeDs

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by TemplarLandry: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2023
Wow.
Emotional.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by adontcare(f): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2023
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by saintopus(m): 9:09am On Apr 26, 2023
So touching.!!!

Mothers are great!!!

Press like if you like your mama!!!

642 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by officialwdhtv: 9:12am On Apr 26, 2023
Pls dont forget to SUBSCRIBE To my YOUTUBE channel and FOLLOW on FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM after watching the video

Very touching, emotional and lovely to watch

@wetindeyhappentv

1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 9:31am On Apr 26, 2023
What a Joy from a mother to her long lost daughter.

If a mother could be this joyful on seeing her long lost daughter, then imagine the Joy that will be in Heaven when we finally see JESUS CHRIST.

Get ready folks. Be prepared. Eternity beckons on us
The KING of kings is coming.

276 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by taretoofine(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2023
Amazing
Sweetest thing seen today
She was preserved her to see this day

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 26, 2023
I cried, so emotional.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2023
A heartwarming experience for both mother and daughter.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by oglalasioux(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2023
How did they separate? Is it that the mother sold her off as a baby or what?

What I see here is a woman that was trafficked to Italy for prostitution who returned home with a white husband.

OP modify your post.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I cried, so emotional.
Lol... I'm just trying to imagine u crying cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 26, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol... I'm just trying to imagine u crying cheesy
funny enough I cry easily

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by lordchiz(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2023
Heartbreaking.....I cried

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:20pm On Apr 26, 2023
Okay...

Now the Mom can go back to Italy,legally..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Curious345: 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nostalgia filled to the brim

3 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by IVORY2009(m): 12:42pm On Apr 26, 2023
cool
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I cried, so emotional.

Wotoporiously cool speaking

Check well, you fit get pikin for Canada you nor know o cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2023

Marle cool

2 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Doubleoh7: 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2023
At least now her mind will be at peace, lets hope and pray they can cultivate a healthy mother and child relationship. But people can dramatise shaa. What's with all the screaming and jumping from those other relatives that probably never met the girl before?
oglalasioux:
How did they separate? Is it that the mother sold her off as a baby or what?

What I see here is a woman that was trafficked to Italy for prostitution who returned home with a white husband.

OP modify your post.
Woman clearly explained that her mum took the child away from her to Italy when she was only 8 years old and at some point, the Italian Government took the child away from her mum. Even when she applied for visa to visit Italy when her mum was ill, she was denied. What you think you are seeing is the usual bias that disrupts the way Nigerians think objectively

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 2:39pm On Apr 26, 2023
In 2016 a German lady traveled down to Nigeria to look for her father, the man was already married and have other kids here, the lady was surprised of what she saw here and told us that in Europe they keep telling them that Africans live on top trees and walked around naked chasing lions and antelope with spears and arrows.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2023
The joy of seeing a pre ys who has been nowhere to be found before now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by virginboy1(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
So touching and emotional.
Happy for them.

I hope she finds her father also.

6 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
The question is WHAT DID THE MOTHER GO AND DO IN ITALY 34 YEARS AGO?. I'm sure she's from Edo. Because when everybody dey happy go UK, USA, Canada, na only Edo girls dey happy go Italy.

18 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
Happy for both mother and daughter.
So emotional and touching to watch.
The resemblance is top-notch.

Many stories such as this abound.

We know some still looking for their parents as we type.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2023
mysticwarrior:
In 2016 a German lady traveled down to Nigeria to look for her father, the man was already married and have other kids here, the lady was surprised of what she saw here and told us that in Europe they keep telling them that Africans live on top trees and walked around naked chasing lions and antelope with spears and arrows.
This is simply what brainwashing can do to people's life.
No surprises.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by Pidginwhisper: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
Emotional

1 Like

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by ogbenimax007: 3:29pm On Apr 26, 2023
grin cheesy
Streetmovement:

Check well, you fit get pikin for Canada you nor know o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by ManWater: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Nothing touching here, I’m playing o. This gave me chills cry

…why give her up in the first place? Somehow human trafficking is saving a lot of people from the shit hole we call home.

Domenica is one of the lucky few

3 Likes

Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by atobs4real(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
who kidnapped any of them? congrats
Re: Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) by 001Lagos: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2023
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy / Photos Of A Father And His Five Pretty Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.