Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) (34210 Views)

Sanusi, Amaechi, Datti Ahmed Attend Alex Otti's Inauguration(pics) / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Photo Of Jonathan And Datti Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by benjackugo: 6:18pm On May 28, 2023
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi together with his vice presidential candidate, Datti Baba-Ahmed, attended an event at Sultan Bello Mosque in Kaduna on Saturday, IGBERETV reports.

Peter Obi shared photos from the visit with the caption;

"Today, Sen. Datti Baba-Ahmed and I were in Sultan Bello Mosque, Kaduna, for our friend, Alhaji Audie A. Muhammed's event. Alhaji Mohammed served as the North West Coordinator for Labour Party during our presidential campaigns.

"He is a patriot, who loves good governance. I wished him well today as always. Also in attendance were other notable Nigerians like Former Nigeria's Vice President, Namadi Sambo; Former Governor of Kaduna State, Ahmed Markafi; Chief Imam of Sultan Bello Mosque, Dr Sheikh Muhammad Suleiman Adam and many others. Travelling through the city of Kaduna, I was reminded of the duty we owe our nation - harnessing the huge natural resources and converting the vast lands of the North to agricultural use for the benefit of our nation.

"This is the New Nigeria we look forward to, the New Nigeria we remain committed to. -PO"
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1662532333495279617?t=7xSjuKolWGcpAD3SGR_Z2w&s=19

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Xscape1993(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2023
What will be will be....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by SwissMass: 6:22pm On May 28, 2023
Why is he looking like that

154 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 28, 2023
Religion and it's division on Africans

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 28, 2023
Obi don turn Muslim overnight! 🤣🤣

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by duro4chang(m): 6:34pm On May 28, 2023
The era of going from one church to another has ended?

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Igwe9(m): 6:37pm On May 28, 2023
Good

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2023
You guys are unbelievable! If he doesn't go, you'll complain, if he goes, you'll complain!
Wagwanbrethren:
Obi don turn Muslim overnight! 🤣🤣

224 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 28, 2023
DMerciful:
You guys are unbelievable! If he doesn't go, you'll complain, if he goes, you'll complain!
Tomorrow na inauguration oo. Stay at home! 🤣🤣

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:51pm On May 28, 2023
grin grin cheesy grin grin Mallam MUSA OBI grin cool.See u in 2027 cool,he fit come 2nd

153 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 9:51pm On May 28, 2023
After tomorrow he go rest.. He go still dey use court matter stay relevant

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 9:52pm On May 28, 2023
I swear this man na real scam.

So the con artist now comply with Islamic tradition of removing footwears before entering a Mosque just to hoodwink the public.

Cos I'm 100% sure he removed shoes before allowed to enter there.

The closest you can ever get to the presidency is this 2023. If you like, start attending 5 daily Muslim congregational prayers and jumat services, you will never be president of my beloved country Nigeria.

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 9:52pm On May 28, 2023
They need vacation

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2023
People r really angry dis man didn't win.... But seriously una dey expect make him win b4?
If he had partnerned with kwankwaso,d game would have been different, but he allowed twitter peeps who know nothing about politics to deceive him

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Godfullsam(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2023
Why is Peter Obi always on black?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 9:52pm On May 28, 2023
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by CaptMarvel(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
Wooooow
He look so gentle... Wetin happen 😁?

Anyway, get your email extractor and bulk mailer at reasonable price, also CreateStudio available. Chat me let's transact, digits on dp 😘

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
How many times will you post this news

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by theysg: 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
Obi is seeking acceptance.

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by stasius: 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
So?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
Some of you will just open mouth waaaaa....

Carry fingers type anything just to post

SMH

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Stanislause94: 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
Moves
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by DesChyko: 9:53pm On May 28, 2023
God bless His Excellency Peter Obi. He sees beyond religious and tribal divide.

Peter Obi stated matter-of-fact that whatever tribalism that exists were twisted into that form by leaders who stand to benefit from the outcome of these divides. For him, those divides are non-existent to the average man.

He gave an example that he is a Catholic and that the Catholic church he attends on visits to Dubai was built by the Emir who is a Muslim.

The number of OBIdient Yorubas speaking on this space is amazing. Is that why the other side went violent? 🤔

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:54pm On May 28, 2023
Alfa Peter Obi

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2023
Incase you are having a bad day let me help you laugh small

Do you know that people from a particular section of the country have turned to prayer warriors? Even after they praised the marginalization, hate, violence, open threats, lawlessness etc. we all witnessed in the last fraud of an election. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless peter obi. If not for him I never knew these people, apart from having so much hate in their hearts, but they are comedians too shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mention one country that progressed with all I mentioned above, just one.

Make i laugh abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by iReddington: 9:54pm On May 28, 2023
Obi the religious bigot, the third class dunce looks out of place and seems forced to be there. grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:54pm On May 28, 2023
Yet he's a religious bigot. I think that's not a mosque but a shop in Upper Iweka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:55pm On May 28, 2023
Over hyped politician

16 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by amnesty7: 9:55pm On May 28, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:56pm On May 28, 2023
cool lipsrsealed U see am looking terrified /left N right make them nor carry that stuff lipsrsealed enter
SwissMass:
Why is he looking like that

96 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed Attend Event At Kaduna Mosque (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2023
grin

104 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu Rejects Edo Election Result — Before It Is Announced / Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.