Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,636 members, 7,958,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 (41575 Views)

Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021 / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

You try so hard playing 'Analyst'.!!

You suck at it..
I saw your earlier comments especially when Liverpool were 2 goals up, And I just muttered to myself '... clearly this one doesn't know football '...

I'm not a football analyst... Just a football lover.

I simply make my comments as the game proceeds.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by AZControversial(m): 11:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
YoungLionken:
Alisson and Gomez were just playing!!

The players are not serious to win, not Klopp. Klopp is still unarguably one of the best team managers, no cap. However, there's need to go back to the board, dotting our Is and crossing our Ts..

I'm not so angry, after all nothing last forever, so you win some you lose some..

I remember our comeback against AC Milan in 2005,with FCB last three seasons and every other time we coasted to victory, everyone celebrated us. But now it's one mockery or the other..

Put yourself and interest first, because your so called loved ones would be the first to mock you if you failed..

YNWA!!!

True

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Tumbuleke: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Amayabor1:

Oga na you dey cap nonsense. If nor be craze wey dey your head, how you go compare Chelsea to Almighty Madrid? Head to head, madrid has an edge over Chelsea. Nor be last season Madrid go Stamford bridge go beat Chelsea 3-0.

Una go just dey talk nonsense

You see reason wey make book no like your head abi…firstly, Madrid won 3-1 for Stamford bridge, Chelsea go Bernabue win 3-2. The preceding season, both team draw 1-1 for Bernabue and Chelsea won 2-0 for the bridge…so carry your beer parlour analysis go bet naija shop argue because I no see wey 3-0 comot from. Secondly, who compare Madrid as a club to Chelsea, I dey compare their champions league meetings but your head no comprehend, you dey yarn dust

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Autobot05: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
YoungLionken:
Alisson and Gomez were just playing!!

The players are not serious to win, not Klopp. Klopp is still unarguably one of the best team managers, no cap. However, there's need to go back to the board, dotting our Is and crossing our Ts..

I'm not so angry, after all nothing last forever, so you win some you lose some..

I remember our comeback against AC Milan in 2005,with FCB last three seasons and every other time we coasted to victory, everyone celebrated us. But now it's one mockery or the other..

Put yourself and interest first, because your so called loved ones would be the first to mock you if you failed..

YNWA!!!

You'll never walk alone
Kloop messed up tonight too bro by keeping our experienced players on the bench

I smelt calamity immediately I saw Gomez in the lineup.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Kenneth10110(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Tumbuleke:

Una too dey cap rubbish. Chelsea beat both strong and weak Madrid abi wetin you call them. Infact not only beat, Madrid were completely outplayed at the Bernabue, sotey Modric abi na who dem interview after the match talk say this na one of the strongest opponent he had ever faced. If to say no be Tuchel wey suppose pack the bus for those last mins of play, he go comot wan add more goals before Rodrigo score

Baba no cap rubbish, enjoy una victory go sleep

At the end them comot Chelsea or them no comot Chelsea na you they cap to much self.

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by swiych(m): 11:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

I have said a lot in the preceding pages sir.

In conclusion... Liverpool is a DISGRACE!
Football, until final whistle, I dey reserve myself, why bcus I don dey watch am since Angola knock Nigeria comot for Nations cup qualifiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Tumbuleke: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Kenneth10110:

At the end them comot Chelsea or them no comot Chelsea na you they cap to much self.

Chelsea No comot dem the preceding season??

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
More than 85% of used cars imported to Nigeria have negative history and cosmetically repackaged before selling.

Many of them have either been on accidents ,Airbag deflated ,Engine rebuilt and odometer reduced and compromised. some have flood title and shipped to Nigeria.

We help you identify hidden problems with used cars and prevent you from buying a problematic car.

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by AZControversial(m): 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
obinna58:

Mane singlehandedly carried Liverpool all this years
Without them realizing

Mane was the king and Liverpool game decider

They knew.....as a matter of fact.

They didn't just want to admit it.

I'll assume Klopp fought for Mane to stay. But I'll also say he didn't fight hard enough.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by hopefulLandlord: 11:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Temi2468:
Liverpool has never been the same with the exit of Mane! When you sell your heart, you're dead logically. Common sense should have made them retain him, at least for the time being.

Since he left, I knew they would suffer it.

make Una stop saying this nonsense

Mane was there in 2018. Madrid rape them
mane was there in 2021. Madrid rape them
Mane was there in 2022. Madrid rape them

Wether Mane or Womane, Madrid must keep raping Loserpool. it's now tradition

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by VeryWickedSimp: 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Where’s that guy who told me Liverpool was going to fry Madrid? Be like you dey play sha. 😂

Liverpool papa. Otilor jor.

You are a tout.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by hopefulLandlord: 11:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
obinna58:
Mane singlehandedly carried Liverpool all this years Without them realizing
Mane was the king and Liverpool game decider
make Una stop saying this
Mane was there in 2018. Madrid rape them mane was there in 2021. Madrid rape them Mane was there in 2022. Madrid rape them

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by hopefulLandlord: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
SenatePresdo:
I keep saying it.
No Sadio Mane, no Liverpool!

Mane was there in 2018. Madrid rape them mane was there in 2021. Madrid rape them Mane was there in 2022. Madrid rape them

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by hopefulLandlord: 11:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Temi2468:
Liverpool has never been the same with the exit of Mane! When you sell your heart, you're dead logically. Common sense should have made them retain him, at least for the time being.

Since he left, I knew they would suffer it.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by einsteine(m): 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Even Man United and Arsenal?

So because una beat Liverpool wey stupid this season, una wam dey make mouth?

Are those UCL teams you are mentioning?

If they are so good, why are they not playing in the UCL?

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by hopefulLandlord: 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
Danisaint112:
The day Liverpool got it all wrong was the day they sold Sadio Mane. Their is no players that enters and disrupt enemies defense like Mane in Liverpool.
Mane is liverpool, Liverpool is Mane.

oga

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Topmaike007(m): 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Niklaus398:
indeed you don't analyze games like that but nevertheless, this real Madrid team won't over turn a United 2-0 league against them.

See boss, United is good. Really good this season and they're only not more than 6 teams currently better than them.

3rdly, both play same football. Same pattern of game. Reason why both won't beat eachother with a margin like this.

Remember whenever United have played Madrid it has always been Madrid winning by 1 goal.
1-0, 2-1. Etc. Just one goal.
you are right all thanks to this your coach
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by AZControversial(m): 11:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
flexyrule:
Man Utd drew against a struggling Barca. Arsenal were in top form, fatique has set in and they don't have reserve players on their bench.

Now read this, Arsenal will NOT win the EPL this season.

Real Madrid will not win the Champions league.

You were doing just fine until the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Niklaus398: 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
[quote author=Topmaike007 post=121117675] you are right all thanks to this your coach [/ ] yeah truly. Can't help but thank Ten hag.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
swiych:

Football, until final whistle, I dey reserve myself, why bcus I don dey watch am since Angola knock Nigeria comot for Nations cup qualifiers.

You are right... Football is crazy!
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Badgers: 12:00am On Feb 22, 2023
Madrid pull the usual stunt...
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Madups(m): 12:04am On Feb 22, 2023
If you say a madrid team having a bad season yes. But this your out of form and injury excuse is just very funny.
oluwasunkanmi97:

Yes, Chelsea beat a Madrid that was out of form and filled with multiple injuries. It is not the same Madrid.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by kezienaira: 12:06am On Feb 22, 2023
Topmaike007:
that season Madrid have multiple injuries just forget about it or check it online if you are curious

I've asked you, and you've started shalayeing.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Amayabor1: 12:10am On Feb 22, 2023
GreatVocalist:

It seems you argue blindly. What edge does Real Madrid have over Chelsea?

They've faced each other 7 times, and Chelsea has come out on top 4 times. Madrid recorded their first and only win last season, with a 1-3 win at Stamford bridge, not 0-3.

So I don't understand what you mean by Madrid having an edge over Chelsea.

Stop being dumb. Real madrid has an edge over Chelsea in all games dey have met.

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by hopefulLandlord: 12:20am On Feb 22, 2023
Madups:
If you say a madrid team having a bad season yes. But this your out of form and injury excuse is just very funny.
kezienaira:

I've asked you, and you've started shalayeing.

Topmaike007 is right though. We had so many injuries that 7 different players played Right back for us. that match you won 2-0 had Vinicius playing right back. imagine Vinicius playing as a defender. we had almost 70 different injuries and covid that year. also players like Valverde, Modric and Kroos were playing through pain and Valverde posted his leg that showed his ankle was bleeped but still had to play cuz we had no one to come in. Also Ramos was rushed back for that match and that was his last match for Madrid but it gets worse for him cuz he moved to psg later and didn't play for psg until over a year after that Chelsea match. that shows the kind of risk he took just to play the match
these are examples off the top of my head. It was a huge miracle we made it that far that season

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Amayabor1: 12:25am On Feb 22, 2023
Tumbuleke:

You see reason wey make book no like your head abi…firstly, Madrid won 3-1 for Stamford bridge, Chelsea go Bernabue win 3-2. The preceding season, both team draw 1-1 for Bernabue and Chelsea won 2-0 for the bridge…so carry your beer parlour analysis go bet naija shop argue because I no see wey 3-0 comot from. Secondly, who compare Madrid as a club to Chelsea, I dey compare their champions league meetings but your head no comprehend, you dey yarn dust

Nor dey put Chelsea and Real madrid for the same sentence. So if Real Madrid meet Chelsea this season, Chelsea go survive? Una too dey play.

Na so una take hype all the epl teams last season until Madrid remove them one by one; Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool.

Oga go sleep abeg. Na only man city stand a chance against real Madrid. Make Chelsea first beat Southampton before them go dey talk about removing Madrid from champions league.

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by GABRIEL6036: 12:51am On Feb 22, 2023
Great100000:
If we (Chelsea) catch this Real Madrid, dem go chop am from us.

We will beat silly.

At least we fit beat them 7 - 0
You mean from your day dream undecided

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Aklee4994(m): 12:56am On Feb 22, 2023
If your club is not here 👇🏻that means Na Europa league you Dey play every season or knockout of the group stage every season...Am kind of weird when it came to Tuesday/Wednesday night about football.

If your club is special play the men league not Thursday night football

Modified: Will don’t play this cup will win it👊

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by SaLongs1(m): 12:58am On Feb 22, 2023
spencekat:
Mind you,I am a Chelsea fan.
Another one here.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Aklee4994(m): 1:14am On Feb 22, 2023
Real Madrid is spectacular in this league called UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

For those Chelsea fan ranting nonsens and Man U believing there are special and Arsenal that did not have any champions league trophy than a medal 🏅 making Liverpool fans feeling bad without you more successful than them in the tournament..

Did you know that Madrid, Barcelona and Ath.Madrid and Sevilla have denied English club of so many trophies.

From 2000 till date;
I think 💭 is about 17 trophies 🏆 the Spanish side have won from the English club.

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Enemyofpeace: 1:36am On Feb 22, 2023
Nonchench Liverpool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Barcelona : UCL (3 - 1) On 1st November 2016 / Chelsea Vs Leicester City (2 - 0) On 23rd August 2014 / Aston Villa Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) ) On 21st June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.