Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,290 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 (41436 Views)

Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 / Chelsea Vs Real Madrid UCL (2 -0) On 5th May 2021 / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Delightsome2023: 1:41am On Feb 22, 2023
flexyrule:
Samething I told my friend. Real Madrid don't joke with UCL.

They see it as their birthright.
they went for a 12 years draught from 2002-2014
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Delightsome2023: 1:47am On Feb 22, 2023
Great100000:
If we (Chelsea) catch this Real Madrid, dem go chop am from us.

We will beat silly.

At least we fit beat them 7 - 0
you well so?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Ray02: 1:52am On Feb 22, 2023
YoungLionken:
Alisson and Gomez were just playing!!

The players are not serious to win, not Klopp. Klopp is still unarguably one of the best team managers, no cap. However, there's need to go back to the board, dotting our Is and crossing our Ts..

I'm not so angry, after all nothing last forever, so you win some you lose some..

I remember our comeback against AC Milan in 2005,with FCB last three seasons and every other time we coasted to victory, everyone celebrated us. But now it's one mockery or the other..

Put yourself and interest first, because your so called loved ones would be the first to mock you if you failed..

YNWA!!!
Especially that Angelfrost. Lol😭😭
He is doing same to Arsenal now

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by webizone(m): 2:50am On Feb 22, 2023
Champions League themes of Confederations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uXi0MDxqyI

Which do you like most?
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Duru009(m): 3:00am On Feb 22, 2023
Since Mane left this club, it has NEVER been thesame......

What a big mistake !!

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by koolaid87: 3:31am On Feb 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

Don't be too sure abeg!... Chelsea nor dey fear big names! Even in their worst season or form.

Yes chelsea of old

Not those ones playing there atm

Infact m, eyimba has a chance

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by FireUpNow(m): 3:42am On Feb 22, 2023
This is a very serious defeat to Liverpool. , What's happening to EPL teams ?
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Fragility6: 4:05am On Feb 22, 2023
Hendrixky:

He shock me
Football for you
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by dreamxhaser: 4:27am On Feb 22, 2023
Niklaus398:
Real Madrid can't flog the hell outta Manchester United. Why? Because both Madrid and United play same pattern. Using the left wing go penetrate.
Both of them can and will win eachother.
And it won't be more than 1 goal each.

This presence inform unitedd will beat Madrid at Old Trafford and probably lose to Madrid at Bernabau.

Remaining it is this same United that nearly beat Barca at home.. same Barca that flogged Madrid 3-1 recently. So bro calm down and reason it.

Two teams that play same pattern won't score lots of goals against each other. Simple

Thank you

This is exactly what I was telling my friends last week. Manchester United plays exactly the same pattern as Madrid now and with ETH they have gotten better in it (not better than Madrid though)

That's why you will see a team-dominant Man United in a game but Man United will end up banging goals.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by NutritionGuru: 4:31am On Feb 22, 2023
Best way to Access your Money and make Payments without going to Bank Click and see millions already using it. https://moneymasterpsb.com

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by dreamxhaser: 4:33am On Feb 22, 2023
einsteine:

Are those UCL teams you are mentioning?

If they are so good, why are they not playing in the UCL?

Tho

Dose it matter?

They were bad last season but they have improved this season.

Same apply's to Barca that is currently topping your Laliga table
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Tumbuleke: 5:51am On Feb 22, 2023
Amayabor1:

Nor dey put Chelsea and Real madrid for the same sentence. So if Real Madrid meet Chelsea this season, Chelsea go survive? Una too dey play.

Na so una take hype all the epl teams last season until Madrid remove them one by one; Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool.

Oga go sleep abeg. Na only man city stand a chance against real Madrid. Make Chelsea first beat Southampton before them go dey talk about removing Madrid from champions league.

Why your argument dey disjointed bro, stand one place abeg or I go recommend therapy session for you. I dey tell you say it wasn’t a walk in the park for Madrid when both teams played on several occasions like this Liverpool defeat, you dey yarn dust. Same Chelsea line laliga teams flog them to lift their champions league (Real Madrid, Athletico Madrid, Sevilla), better flogging ooo, no be like Real Madrid wey narrowly dey escape against the epl teams like city and Chelsea
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Madups(m): 7:27am On Feb 22, 2023
If i can remember, cfc also had players injured for that game. Quite funny that a team like madrid will wnt 2 justify defeat wit injuries. Our current 2 wins in 14 is
hopefulLandlord:

Topmaike007 is right though. We had so many injuries that 7 different players played Right back for us. that match you won 2-0 had Vinicius playing right back. imagine Vinicius playing as a defender. we had almost 70 different injuries and covid that year. also players like Valverde, Modric and Kroos were playing through pain and Valverde posted his leg that showed his ankle was bleeped but still had to play cuz we had no one to come in. Also Ramos was rushed back for that match and that was his last match for Madrid but it gets worse for him cuz he moved to psg later and didn't play for psg until over a year after that Chelsea match. that shows the kind of risk he took just to play the match
these are examples off the top of my head. It was a huge miracle we made it that far that season
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by hopefulLandlord: 7:38am On Feb 22, 2023
Madups:
If i can remember, cfc also had players injured for that game. Quite funny that a team like madrid will wnt 2 justify defeat wit injuries. Our current 2 wins in 14 is
@bolded, mention them

BTW I more came in when I saw you guys doubting the fact that Madrid's fitness that season was way below par and my point was to clarify that. if you see it as an excuse then suit yourself
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by flexyrule(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2023
AZControversial:

You were doing just fine until the bolded.
Baba. You wan make dem turn Champions League to farmers league. See what Man City has turned EPL to...

Not like I underestimate their capacity to win, I no just want make dem win ni.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Madups(m): 7:50am On Feb 22, 2023
hopefulLandlord:

@bolded, mention them

BTW I more came in when I saw you guys doubting the fact that Madrid's fitness that season was way below par and my point was to clarify that. if you see it as an excuse then suit yourself
long and short of what i'm saying is a team like madrid should not use injuries to 4 or 5 players as an excuse. At a point this season chelsea had only silver and mount as their only fit players in their starting XI. And 14 injured first team players no one made any excuse for anybody cos obviously apart from centre half positions it wasnt multiple players getting injured in all positions so everybody believe they should be fine.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by RealEzee(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2023
cool to me oo no need for second leg
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Ray07(m): 8:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

Don't be too sure abeg!... Chelsea nor dey fear big names! Even in their worst season or form.
It no surprise, Angelfrost never fails to hype his second beloved club. grin

Team way go chop am against from Dortmund. cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by BeauBragnar11: 8:30am On Feb 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

You are right... Football is crazy!

Not like you've learnt anything tho...

Next match now you go begin pass judgement from 20' mins. cheesy cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by AZControversial(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2023
flexyrule:
Baba. You wan make dem turn Champions League to farmers league. See what Man City has turned EPL to...

Not like I underestimate their capacity to win, I no just want make dem win ni.

Ahh. You're late to the party if that's the case.
Coz the Champions league has been trivialised by Real Madrid since 2016 to 2018.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:38am On Feb 22, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:

You are a tout.

🙄
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 8:51am On Feb 22, 2023
BeauBragnar11:

Not like you've learnt anything tho...

Next match now you go begin pass judgement from 20' mins. cheesy cheesy

That's exactly what I'm gonna do sir!

I get coconut head... I can't help it! tongue
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 8:52am On Feb 22, 2023
Ray07:
It no surprise, Angelfrost never fails to hype his second beloved club. grin

Team way go chop am against from Dortmund. cheesy

Well, Dortmund doesn't have history on their side! grin grin grin

Chelsea might yet prevail!

Wait... How is Agbero FC my beloved club?!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Starzo: 8:53am On Feb 22, 2023
flexyrule:
There is always a reason for a team losing a game.

Liverpool too are out of form.

On a very good day, Real Madrid won't be having a field day here.
Madrid too are not having the best of seasons

They're currently 8 points behind Barcelona in la Liga

So talk another thing

Madrid na Liverpool Daddy anytime any day
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Ray07(m): 8:57am On Feb 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

No mind me o! But I no lie na grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by MightySparrow: 9:01am On Feb 22, 2023
oluwasunkanmi97:

Yes, Chelsea beat a Madrid that was out of form and filled with multiple injuries. It is not the same Madrid.

Tuchel factor overlooked Sir. If not for Mendy's mistake Chelsea would have beaten them home and away again last year.

Liverpool under klopp can never beat Madrid.
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by MightySparrow: 9:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

Dortmund wasn't spectacular last week. They can lie eliminated by by Chelsea
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by barinedan(m): 9:04am On Feb 22, 2023
Sadio Mane's departure has exposed the real Liverpool
Re: Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023 by Kharol1234: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2023
dreamxhaser:

Last season na PEP over sabi cause am. But you see this season, City go Murder Madrid blue black.

No worry sha, Man United go humble this laliga local Champions called Barcelona
Thursday don reach finish na let's wait and see

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Leicester City (1 - 3) On 6th February 2016 / When Chelsea Is On Your Betslip... / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup -(4 - 5) On Pens On 1st October 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.