Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket (22170 Views)

Reno Omokri Picks Holes In Governor Wike’s Media Chat, Lists 10 Fallacies / Wike, PDP Governors, Stakeholders Resolve To Remain In Party / Muslim-muslim Ticket; Tinubu Should Meet Nothern Christian APC Leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by maestroferddi: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tinubu bit more than he could chew...

2 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Houstency(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:
We have passed this stage already.

I am a Christian and I am voting Tinubu in 2023.

I'm a Moslem and I'm voting Obi in 2023.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Danlele(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Na Today,Jagaban and shettima no stumbling blocks. Just looking forward to their swearing-in.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Aboguede(m): 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
South west Muslim 40% South West Christians 60%.

Total South West votes = 6 million

Rccg and winners plus others angry because osibanjo did not emerged candidate as promised to them during buhari election.

Therefore 60% of South West votes goes to Peter Obi and atiku.

This election is half won and half lost b4 it starts shocked

6 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Imstrong2(m): 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
Muslim-muslim APC ticket...a ticket air bound for political crash
Vote obi the sure ticket

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Juanmike(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

I am a Muslim and my vote is for Obi.
Aso Rock is not for the sick.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by todaynewsreview: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lolzzzzz
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by caracas: 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

You are definitely an ethnic bigot…..

9 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

Afonja Muslim spotted.

7 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by 1Dray(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

But who asked you?

3 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
Danlele:
Na Today,Jagaban and shettima no stumbling blocks. Just looking forward to their swearing-in.

You go look forward till eternity.

4 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

Don't mind them!!! They just woke up.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MiaBeer(m): 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Is it true Shettima has volunteered to become a Christian before the election so BAT can win?

Brainwashed Urchins are now Confused grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Rawtruth1: 6:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Olusegun Obasanjo wrote,

"None of the candidates are saints, but when one compares their character, antecedent, their understanding, knowledge, discipline, and vitality that they can bring to the table, as well as the great efforts required to remain focused on the job, especially in light of the current state of the country and my own experience on the job, Peter Obi has an advantage as a mentee.

"Others, like all of us, have something to contribute to the new dispensation for the liberation, restoration, and collective salvation of Nigeria.

Peter is a needle with a thread attached from North to South, so he cannot become lost. In other words, he has access to individuals who can pull his ears if necessary. Obasanjo wrote in a signed letter, "It goes without saying that he has a young and capable running mate with a spotless record of achievement in both public and private life."

Me: History will be kind to you. If you listen to this call, which will birth a new Nigeria where everyone will be treated equally irrespective of our tribe or religion,

Even if they give you N50,000 to vote, it won't last you more than 10 days.

It is never too late for you to have a rethink, forget your selfishness, and join history today by supporting Peter Obi.

Supporting Peter Obi will not affect your Senate, House of Representatives, House of Assembly, or Governorship candidates.

I beg you in the name of God, please don't make the mistake we made in 2015. I want you to think about the future of your children, born and unborn, and declare your support for Peter Obi, the man whom God has anointed to liberate Nigerians from the hands of godfatherism and poverty and to bring democracy to us all, irrespective of our religion, tribe, or culture.

May 2023 be your year of total restoration from all that you have lost as a result of bad governance.

4 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Workch: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

you and who passed the stage?

6 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Heffalump(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Good.
Obi has the best structure no matter which angle you are viewing it.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Qhertud: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Thebigheart: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:
Lol, these ones are skipping. Sanwo Olu is not a APC christian abi? No be only holes, una go soon pick beans.

Read, you say you will not read before you comment.

Readers are leaders.

1 Like

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MasterTeeUSA: 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2023
Christians that condemn....makes us wonder but then again in a country with uneducated graduates, no doubt we will have "men of God" who would have condemned Christ that made Saul become Paul. The support of a Muslim-Muslim ticket is just not a simple endorsement, it is a testament to being a true Christian that in spite of our differences, love lives here.

iSense247:

https://guardian.ng/news/christian-apc-members-pick-holes-in-partys-muslim-muslim-ticket/amp
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Kingspin(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
The best tickets happen to be Christian-Muslim candidacies.
Vote them
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by osazsky(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

fool will u keep quiet....if it where a christain christain ticket do u know how many innocent souls that would have gone down and they call it blasphemy..idiot stop pretending to be a christain..u muslim bigot..u think u can open ur anus and mock us..some of us still have sense

11 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Invest4growth: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Still picking holes in just about 52 days to election? At this point, I think we should stop picking holes and begin to see how things can work. Meanwhile, what God cannot do does not ecist
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by BigYash: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

A Christian is someone who is Christ like in his or her dealings . The christ that I know does good things and doesn’t like evil.You supporting evil government to continue ruining the people ,means you are yet to receive Christ as you personal lord and savior.. You also lack the Holy Spirit and of course,you are possessed by demons.. First go find where them go deliver you guy .. I just saw where you modified, calling people mentioning your comment fools. You will never know you're the fool yourself, because a fool(you) will always think he is doing the right thing.. Better go find where them go deliver you..

7 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Thebigheart: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Always remember, without peace there is no meaningful development in view.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by freeborn02: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

If you are truly a Christian, may you be blessed.

But if you are a Muslim calling yourself a Christian so that you can deceive others, msy curse and destruction be perpetual in your family.

8 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Olaolex: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Naijanascam:
grin grin grin
Time to hire another set of fake bishops

2 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Naijanascam: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

Hahahaha without dignity and honor

2 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by DMerciful(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
We have not. Christians won't support mu-mu ticket because Muslims won't support ch-ch ticket.

You're on your own
Jack500:

5 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by asanausana91: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

you are not a Christian. You are a foool

5 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MarketDispatch: 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

Nigerians have not passed that stage.

5 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by MiaBeer(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

Fake Christian

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) / Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover / Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.