Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket (22171 Views)

Reno Omokri Picks Holes In Governor Wike’s Media Chat, Lists 10 Fallacies / Wike, PDP Governors, Stakeholders Resolve To Remain In Party / Muslim-muslim Ticket; Tinubu Should Meet Nothern Christian APC Leaders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by frankadrian: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Throwback:
Dogara and his Bauchi Christians have already elected to support a Muslim Atiku, so they should quit crying over spilt milk.

When Tinubu is sworn in on May 29th, let them spend the day consoling themselves over their loss.

Tinubu has achieved a lot of things in his life but he will not add President of Nigeria to it. Watch.

2 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jaxxy(m): 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
DOA muslim/muslim ticket grin

2 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by RealLagosBoy: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Thïefnubu is hoping on the votes of Yoruba Muslims to become president.

He will be disgraced next year.

2 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by phlame(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:
Lol, these ones are skipping. Sanwo Olu is not a APC christian abi? No be only holes, una go soon pick beans.

Read to understand!!!
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by NothingDoMe: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:
Lol, these ones are skipping. Sanwo Olu is not a APC christian abi? No be only holes, una go soon pick beans.
Joint ticket. Reduce your agbado juice. Come out wonderland.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by asanausana91: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
If Tinubu win this is how his government will be
President- Muslim
Vice president- Muslim
Senate President- Muslim
Speaker of the house- Muslim
Chief justice of nigeria-muslim
APC party chairman- Muslim.
Is this how you want Nigeria to be?

4 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Ofolete: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:
We have passed this stage already.

I am a Christian and I am voting Tinubu in 2023.
This is why we fear you people. There is no Christian on earth that can deny his faith because of selfish reasons. It is very stupid for a chief imam to come and deny his faith here because you want someone to win election. Abomination!

4 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Houstency:

I'm a Moslem and I'm voting Obi in 2023.
lovely
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Segunbabba(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nigeria is not a Muslim country

2 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by bhella10: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

Me too. The ship don sail no be today
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by searchlight: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

You are not among. We are talking about Christians who have sense.

5 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by chichriso: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jamace(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
iSense247:

https://guardian.ng/news/christian-apc-members-pick-holes-in-partys-muslim-muslim-ticket/amp
SHETIMA EVIL DEEDS AGAINST CHRISTIANITY AS GOVERNOR

1. Shettima stopped the study of Christian Religious studies in Borno state schools when he was the governor of the state.

2. Shettima withdrew CofO of lands belonging to churches in Borno state.

3. Shetima limited numbers of christian students from gaining admission into universities, deny them the opportunity even when they merited it.

4. Shettima founded and funded boko haram.

5. Shetima orchestrated the kidnap of chibok girls and thereafter promoted the Principal of the school to a Commissioner in the state.

Don't think you are voting for Tinubu, Tinubu is at the crossroad, holding the ticket for the terrorist Shettima.

Christians, please shine your eyes.

VOTE WISELY O

2 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Segunbabba(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
El-rufai can never allow Christian Christian ticket in any election in Nigeria, but he wants Christians to support muslim muslim ticket. What a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Exceed15: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

Fool

2 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Indispensable85(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
iSense247:

https://guardian.ng/news/christian-apc-members-pick-holes-in-partys-muslim-muslim-ticket/amp

Dogara group
Lol..... even the christian community can't forge a united front against Tinubu in this race. Politics is all about interest. Everyone and group within the christian community has their own interests to protect.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Basit99(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
Why is Dogara and co crying more than the bereaved? CAN has moved on he should too.
He's pained because Jagaban didn't pick him as VP
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by APC2: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

A Muslim extremist disguising as a Christian. It will shock you and all the agbadorians

2 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Indispensable85(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Even Dogara can't have a united front of christians in his constituency. Politics no be child's play ooo
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by kevwemike: 6:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

because it hasn't gotten to where u are doesn't mean is not going to get to u one day, vote him, but I sorry for ur faith and ur generation, this is how it began in Turkey.

5 Likes

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by odinga1of: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:

Obafemi Hamzat is a Muslim Oga.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jamace(m): 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
TINUBU POLITICAL STRUCTURE HAS COLLAPSED, EVEN IN THE SOUTH WEST

1. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day he denied that Fulanis/bandits were not killing the Yorubas, "where are the cows". Tinubu because of political power desperation, abandoned his people in their time of need. His people will abandon him in his bid too.

2. Tinubu political structure collapsed the day he failed to show solidarity with Sunday Igboho who was imprisoned by FGN for fighting for the freedom of the yorubas. Recall that eminent personalities of yoruba origin like Obasanjo, Wole Soyinka, and others, went to Benin Republic to see Sunday Igboho BUT Tinubu pretended that nothing happened because he wanted power from his slave masters. We shall see how Tinubu will get that power.

3. Tinubu political structure fell the day he lied on the INEC form that he did not attend primary and secondary schools. If court case fails, protest vote will defeat Tinubu.

4. Tinubu structure collapsed on the day of the APC presidential primary election, where he refused to step down for VP Osibanjo. Osibanjo followers will surely cut their pound of flesh during election. Tinubu is very selfish and Greedy.

5. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day the new Electoral Act 2022 was signed into law. Tinubu thuggry and rigging machinery have collapsed.

6. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he, like an emperor, denied Ex-Gov Ambode a second term. Ambode and his men are waiting for the election to show Tinubu pepper.

7. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day he picked a muslim as presidential running mate. By this singular act, Tinubu has lost christian votes in the North and christians in Nigeria as a whole. He insulted christians by saying that, "There is no capable christian in the North"..

8. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he mobilised 30 fake bishops for the inauguration of his running mate, Shetima Kashim. Tinubu rubbed in the insult by degrading christianity. Christians are very peaceful but christians know what to do.

9. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day the AFENIFERE, the Yoruba socio-cultural group declared support for Peter Obi. Afenifere remembered , "Where are the cows" comment by Tinubu and are ready to pay Tinubu back during the elections..

10. Tinubu lost political structure because he is old, aged and sick, both mentally and physically . Enough of medical tourism presidents..

11. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he said he does not believe in one Nigeria. Tinubu should leave one Nigeria alone. Tinubu cannot deceive the citizens . True citizens are aggrieved and will protest by voting against him.

12. Tinubu lost his political structure on the day he insulted President Buhari in a yoruba gathering, that Buhari cried when he lost election and said, "EMI LOKAN". Buhari noted the insult and will respond appropriately.

13. Tinubu political structure collapsed on the day his political godson was defeated in Osun State governorship election. Note that Osun State is Tinubu's ancestral state. Protest votes started here and will continue.

14. Tinubu tacitly supported killing of armless youths during //ENDSARS protest at Lekki Toll gate. //ENDSARS! Youths are waiting to take revenge with their PVC.

I weep for Tinubu and his supporters who have refused to see the handwriting on the wall. Anyway, make una chop Tinubu money jare.

Tinubu has dug his own grave through his actions and inactions and indeed lost his structures. Pay back time is 2023 presidential election..

#ChopTheMoney-VotePeterObi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Joniww(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

I am a Muslim and I am voting for obi for better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Image123(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
odinga1of:

Obafemi Hamzat is a Muslim Oga.

Christian APC member na, read.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Chemlite: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Basit99:
Why is Dogara and co crying more than the bereaved? CAN has moved on he should too.
He's pained because Jagaban didn't pick him as VP

Dogara is pained, Wike is pained etc! Is it because they have contrary opinion?
I guess you are happy that in chibok school girls kidnapped, the muslim students were released but Leah shauibu wasn't on the grounds of her faith?
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by ATLIEN2027: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
Useless irrelevant paid religious fanatical group. grin
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by asanausana91: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
Shettima was the person that stop the teaching of CRS in Borno state.
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by jamace(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

Yoruba Elders, Tinubu supporters protest over Muslim-Muslim ticket

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/08/yoruba-elders-tinubu-supporters-protest-over-muslim-muslim-ticket/

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Elidrisy20: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
If una like make una no vote
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by odinga1of: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Image123:

Christian APC member na, read.

They are talking about the Presidency not Lagos Governorship. U read na
Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by FLYFIRE(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Re: Christian APC Members Pick Holes In Party’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket by EmmyDJourno: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jack500:

Passed which stage, dumb Urchin like you cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

RPGs Seized From Boko Haram In Borno (Pic) / Photos: Federal Secretariat Prepares For Handover / Osinbajo Prays With Surviving Children Of Ocholi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.