Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele (17852 Views)

Brazil's Iconic Maracana Stadium To Be Renamed After Pele / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by abobote: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Sure thing to do, he deserves all the accolades
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by tutudesz: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
post=119647506:

What do kids know
So countries should name Stadiums after him undecided just imagine Nigeria naming one of their stadium after Pele, when our own football legends are yet to get such honor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Anonymous09: 8:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nice one... shocked

But it should be a Brazilian team sha
Just like Napoli did for maradona

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Oxala17: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Infantino na very foolish guy from time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Good idea
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Nsonaso(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
planetE:
Nonsense. Na only him be legend wey go make every nation name its stadium after him?

Make them just bring money give all the countries to build the stadium

1 Like

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by elonize(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
MERCHANDISER:
Messi is far better than this pele.
I have watched all his videos on YouTube, nothing spectacular.
Football then wasn't technical and sophisticated as it is today.

Messi is the GOAT
Ronaldo de Lima is the Deputy GOAT

next in GOAT ranking are

Christaino Ronaldo
Maradona and Pele
Ronaldinho
Drogba
Henry
Iniesta
Benzema
Marcelo
Dani Alves
ppo like u ,ders every possibility uve not played d game bfor.so una na to dey do messi fanatics. Messi himself knows its Pele ,so I dey wonder whether u drink weed.
D maradona u brought down,is even ahead of messi..or u forget there r players who have won world cup Twice.
17yr old dat did wat no 1 expected. Na still ppo like u na dey say during dem Pele time,football easy..try enter field mk u play mk we c grin

6 Likes

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Oxala17: 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
He deserves it. Nobody will name anything after corrupt politicians. Vote wisely.

Shey you never hear of Tinubu Square ni

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by elonize(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
MERCHANDISER:

Messi is the GOAT

next in GOAT ranking are

Christaino Ronaldo
Maradona and Pele
Ronaldinho
Drogba
Henry
Iniesta
Benzema
Marcelo
Dani Alves
ppo like u ,ders every possibility uve not played d game bfor.so una na to dey do messi fanatics. Messi himself knows its Pele ,so I dey wonder whether u drink weed.
D maradona u brought down,is even ahead of messi..or u forget there r players who have won world cup Twice.
17yr old dat did wat no 1 expected. Na still ppo like u na dey say during dem Pele time,football easy..try enter field mk u play mk we c grin
U even ranked benzema ahead of giroud who is a world cup winner..for France, na d pictures of giroud n d rest players dem go put as d squad dat won d WC,benzema won't b on it

1 Like

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
MERCHANDISER:

Messi is the GOAT

next in GOAT ranking are

Christaino Ronaldo
Maradona and Pele
Ronaldinho
Drogba
Henry
Iniesta
Benzema
Marcelo
Dani Alves

Hope you watch the highlight of when he was still in is prime grin grin. Tell me any skills in football I will show u where Pele do it

3 Likes

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by ahaz: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
MERCHANDISER:

Messi is the GOAT

next in GOAT ranking are

Christaino Ronaldo
Maradona and Pele
Ronaldinho
Drogba
Henry
Iniesta
Benzema
Marcelo
Dani Alves

That is what you will say cos you are not of that generation.
A time will come even Messis football achiwvwmwt will be likened for table soccer compare to what future foot ball will look like.
But no matter how you see it, you can not take it away from Pele for him.to be named the footballer of the century is not just for the fun of it.
No player has ever beaten that record of winning the world cup thrice..wvwn your Messi struggled to win just one.
Let's learn to give honour to whom.it is due.

6 Likes

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by futurerex: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
MERCHANDISER:
Messi is far better than this pele. I have watched all his videos on YouTube, nothing spectacular. Football then wasn't technical and sophisticated as it is today.

Messi is the GOAT Ronaldo de Lima is the Deputy GOAT
next in GOAT ranking are
Christaino Ronaldo Maradona and Pele Ronaldinho Drogba Henry Iniesta Benzema Marcelo Dani Alves
Add Austine Jay Jay Okocha and Nwankwo Kanu to your list of GOAT-P

1 Like

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Lamasta(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
planetE:
Nonsense. Na only him be legend wey go make every nation name its stadium after him?

You can't talk football without talking Pele

You can't discuss football without mentioning Pele

Nothing wrong naming a football stadium after a football great afterall Napoli renamed their stadium the Maradona Stadium

2 Likes

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by djon78(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
MERCHANDISER:

Messi is the GOAT

next in GOAT ranking are

Christaino Ronaldo
Maradona and Pele
Ronaldinho
Drogba
Henry
Iniesta
Benzema
Marcelo
Dani Alves

All these indomie generation self

imagine Questioning the greatness of Pele

They don't know that the quality of football being played now na wash down.

Even the quality played in the generation before this one was better off

How many good footballers do we even have now?
That's why Messi and Ronaldo dominated for over a decade
Without anyone challenging them

Prior generation had Zidane, Ronaldo de Lima, Luis Figo, Ronaldiho, Kaka, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos and many more all in one generation

How many good footballers do we even have now?

All the time Messi this Messi that

Can you even compare Messi to prime Ronaldiho. Do people even realize how skilful Dinho was?

Like I said
The quality of football dropped that's why Messi and Ronaldo dominated there generation.
Just the two of them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
planetE:

Exactly.

He's the Legend.

If Graz, Austria, can name a stadium after Arnold Schwarzenegger, Pelé can have one named after him.

1 Like

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by stormborn28(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Searchingvictor:
Ahh h

Please, lend me 50k. I'll pay back with 60k. Please
for this Nigeria. Approach the bank.
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by ambursa1991(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nice respond
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Bortty: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
U too go mumu oo , please you know nothing about football
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by stormborn28(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Exactly.

He's the Legend.

If Graz, Austria, can name a stadium after Arnold Schwarzenegger, Pelé can have one named after him.

Arnold is from Austria. So I'm not surprise but Pele is from Brazil. So it should be voluntary
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by TheZeezle(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Searchingvictor:
Ahh h

Sure, can you pay for agreement form of 2.5k?
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by LegacyB: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
FIFA can build one in every country for this purpose then!
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by NgwaManEatyou1: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Asopele Villa.
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Maobichek: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2023
Reinaldo:

Ehn... nothing spectacular about leading your country to win a world cup at only 17 as a black man in those days? Nothing spectacular about being the only man to win 3 world cups. You don't know anything about football. Just change to basketball or table tennis please

Your list even shows you're indomie generation. Why did I even waste my time replying.

To him, UEFA champions league is higher than world cup. Messi only have one world cup and the noise is something else, what happens if he wins it again?

Because world cup is ahead of every other tournament, Pele is still ahead of others.

5 Likes

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by TheOmoney(m): 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
MERCHANDISER:

Messi is the GOAT

Only smoke weed wrapped by you!

next in GOAT ranking are

Christaino Ronaldo
Maradona and Pele
Ronaldinho
Drogba
Henry
Iniesta
Benzema
Marcelo
Dani Alves
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Abujaexpress: 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

FIFA should rather name one of it's world tournaments after Pele.
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by kunleiky(m): 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
MERCHANDISER:

Messi is the GOAT

next in GOAT ranking are

Christaino Ronaldo
Maradona and Pele
Ronaldinho
Drogba
Henry
Iniesta
Benzema
Marcelo
Dani Alves
Forget that thing. CR7 beat De lima in many ways, but your choice. Thanks for mentioning Marcelo. That guy is the most underrated footballer I knew.

1 Like

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by jibrilELsudan: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
ONTOP WETIN?

WHO PELE EPP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Searchingvictor:
Ahh h

Searching for whom to devour grin

1 Like

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by stormborn28(m): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
post=119647506:

What do kids know

What a ridiculous request. Pele was great, but most countries also have their own heroes, that they are more connected to.

1 Like

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Searchingvictor: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Beautifulearth:

Searching for whom to devour grin

I'm not please, i swear to God who made me. I desperately need the money. Help me please
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by sukkot: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
MERCHANDISER:

Messi is the GOAT

next in GOAT ranking are

Christaino Ronaldo
Maradona and Pele
Ronaldinho
Drogba
Henry
Iniesta
Benzema
Marcelo
Dani Alves
rubbish list. where is romario an zidane ? and ya messi strugglrd to get just one world cup when the real goat pele got 3 cups

2 Likes

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by ponishah: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
MERCHANDISER:

Messi is the GOAT

next in GOAT ranking are

Christaino Ronaldo
Maradona and Pele
Ronaldinho
Drogba
Henry
Iniesta
Benzema
Marcelo
Dani Alves
Your opinion is irrelevant, who knows you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Super Falcons Celebrating As They Qualified For The Round Of 16 / Aubameyang Suffers Effects Of Violent Assault: One Month Out With Broken Jaw / Champions League 2022/23 Season: Five Teams To Watch For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.