Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,471 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele (17887 Views)

Brazil's Iconic Maracana Stadium To Be Renamed After Pele / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by blueAgent(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2023
CheapHomes1:

I haven't said that I know. I only asked you simple questions which you can't answer.

Did they have the kind of salaries then as it is today?

Did they have the kind of pampering then as it is today?

Did they have the benefit of 1st class physiotherapy and coaching then as they do now?

Did they have the type of facilities then as they do now?

Did they have the type of referee protection as they do now?

Google them, the answers are there.

If he was paid such amount,was it medical and other luxury that he would not be given?
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by CheapHomes1: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2023
blueAgent:

Google them, the answers are there.

If he was paid such amount,was it medical and other luxury that he would not be given?

Since you that the answers are on Google, why can't you answer the questions?

Did they have the benefit of 1st class physiotherapy and coaching then as they do now?

1 Like

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Eagba(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2023
TristanX:

Your own speculation is arrant rubbish. How many world best did Zidane win? And don’t tell me about how Zidane won a World Cup. That’s not an individual achievement.

By the way how many UCL does Zidane have? How many assists and career goals does he have? How many MOTM awards does he have, all compared to CR7

Or should I go on naming more?
until Ronaldo can orchestrate the midfield like a true conductor, he's just a rashidi yekini
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by TristanX: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Eagba:
until Ronaldo can orchestrate the midfield like a true conductor, he's just a rashidi yekini
U keep sounding dumb! So is Ronaldo a midfielder? Does him and Messi play same role? By your whack analogy the world shouldn’t be acknowledgeding Pele if so, because he didn’t orchestrate midfield and Mbappe shouldn’t also be taken serious because he’s not orchestrateing midfield.

Till Messi has the highest career goal and UCL trophy just as Pele had, then he’s just like every argentine player who won that World Cup.

Sometimes u guys argue without proper thinking.
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Eagba(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
TristanX:

U keep sounding dumb! So is Ronaldo a midfielder? Does him and Messi play same role? By your whack analogy the world shouldn’t be acknowledgeding Pele if so, because he didn’t orchestrate midfield and Mbappe shouldn’t also be taken serious because he’s not orchestrateing midfield.

Till Messi has the highest career goal and UCL trophy just as Pele had, then he’s just like every argentine player who won that World Cup.

Sometimes u guys argue without proper thinking.
maradona and Pele both orchestrated the midfield and were good goals scorer. And mbappe style of play brings the whole opposition team to a stand still on a good day.

but uncle that cannot dribble.
uncle that cannot orchestrate ok sorry( let me reduce the condition for him) influence his or opposition midfield but want to enter goat argument. no be thief be that?
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by TristanX: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Eagba:

maradona and Pele both orchestrated the midfield and were good goals scorer. And mbappe style of play brings the whole opposition team to a stand still on a good day.

but uncle that cannot dribble.
uncle that cannot orchestrate ok sorry( let me reduce the condition for him) influence his or opposition midfield but want to enter goat argument. no be thief be that?

Oga I’m talking of Pele and not Maradona. And Pele didn’t orchestrate any midfield.

And for your information, Ronaldo is a good dribbler. Your internet is there for u to see the best of his dribbles. Pls if u have nothing reasonable to say stop quoting me
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Eagba(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
TristanX:

Oga I’m talking of Pele and not Maradona. And Pele didn’t orchestrate any midfield.

And for your information, Ronaldo is a good dribbler. Your internet is there for u to see the best of his dribbles. Pls if u have nothing reasonable to say stop quoting me

Pele made opponents Midfield useless. and since I need internet to find the best of your broda dribble shows that he's not a dribbler.

and since you aren't intelligent enough to know that Ronaldo is just a legend and shouldn't be mention in time great, don't mention me again
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by blueAgent(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Since you that the answers are on Google, why can't you answer the questions?

The answer to all of them is yes, just as I gave you examples of Pelé's earnings then.
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by CheapHomes1: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
blueAgent:

The answer to all of them is yes, just as I gave you examples of Pelé's earnings then.

You haven't answered the questions.

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Napata77: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Reinaldo:

Ehn... nothing spectacular about leading your country to win a world cup at only 17 as a black man in those days? Nothing spectacular about being the only man to win 3 world cups. You don't know anything about football. Just change to basketball or table tennis please

Your list even shows you're indomie generation. Why did I even waste my time replying.

AND TO THINK THE IDIOT GOT OVER 87 LIKES FOR THE VOMIT HE TYPED AGAINST PELE.

THIS FORUM IS FILLED WITH INDOMIE GENERATION IGNORAMUSES FOR WHOM HISTORY IS AN ALIEN WORD AND THE WORLD BEGAN IN 2010.
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Napata77: 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
TristanX:

INDOMIE GENERATION SHUT UP. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Napata77: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
djon78:

All these indomie generation self

imagine Questioning the greatness of Pele

They don't know that the quality of football being played now na wash down.

Even the quality played in the generation before this one was better off

How many good footballers do we even have now?
That's why Messi and Ronaldo dominated for over a decade
Without anyone challenging them

Prior generation had Zidane, Ronaldo de Lima, Luis Figo, Ronaldiho, Kaka, Rivaldo, Roberto Carlos and many more all in one generation

How many good footballers do we even have now?

All the time Messi this Messi that

Can you even compare Messi to prime Ronaldiho. Do people even realize how skilful Dinho was?

Like I said
The quality of football dropped that's why Messi and Ronaldo dominated their generation.
Just the two of them

You're absolutely right.

But Jay Jay Okocha was more skilful than Ronaldinho.

Jay Jay Okocha was Ronaldinho's mentor at PSG.

Most of his tricks, he learnt from Jay Jay Okocha.

If Okocha was young and playing today, at a club befitting his skill level, he would be mentioned in the same breath as Messi.

1 Like

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by djon78(m): 1:05am On Jan 04, 2023
Napata77:

You're absolutely right.

But Jay Jay Okocha was more skilful than Ronaldinho.

Jay Jay Okocha was Ronaldinho's mentor at PSG.

Most of his tricks, he learnt from Jay Jay Okocha.

If Okocha was young and playing today, at a club befitting his skill level, he would be mentioned in the same breath as Messi.

True and very correct
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by Kobicove(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2023
TiglathPILESER:
what an authoritative ORDER...

It was a mere request, there is nothing authoritarian about it undecided
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by TristanX: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2023
Napata77:

INDOMIE GENERATION SHUT UP. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

You’re a bastaard. And u should shut up because not everyone here’s your mate. When we were watching Roger Miller score goals your mum hadn’t fuccked your dad
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by blueAgent(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the questions.

Abeg don't quote me again, your reasoning is like that of a child.
Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by CheapHomes1: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
blueAgent:

Abeg don't quote me again, your reasoning is like that of a child.

If I quote you again, what you going to do about it? With your adult reasoning, how come you can't answer the simple questions?

Re: Infantino Requests Countries To Name Stadium After Pele by astalover13: 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
He's a legend, and I don't understand why there are debates about that. Of course, there are many other football players that can be compared to Pele, but what's the point? I think it's a nice move that won't hurt anyone, so why not. Of course, it's a pity that not everyone gets the same recognition, but we can say the same about MLS refs and coaches. That's just how life works.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Read His Wife's Birthday Message / Akwa Ibom Mobilises 25,000 Fans For Eagles Game Today / Daily 2 ODDS!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.