Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

The Perfect Handbag For You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Perfect Handbag For You (313 Views)

Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection / New Montblanc Italian Designer Handbag For Sale / Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Handbag For You by AifeoluwaR: 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hi pretty lady,

Do you know that your accessories are very important while dressing up? Your clothes will look boring no matter how perfect without the proper accessories.

Now, what are accessories? Your footwear, jewelry, belt, bag, headgear etc are all accessories.

Imagine you wearing a very nice dress without any of the above listed, you will look so boring, isn't it?

A nice bag will not only complement your beautiful dress, it will spice up your look too.

I wouldn't want to bore you with a long writeup, but read further��

Glee bag is the perfect accessory that complements your casual dress, office dress, owambe attire, etc. It is available in brown, black, red, pink, green, blue.

Price is 4000 naira only but if you make payment on/before 3rd of January, 2023 (12am), you get a discount of 500 naira.

The most amazing part is that you get a gift alongside your bag. Where are you located? We deliver nationwide and sell in wholesales too.

I'll be expecting you in my inbox (08063103030)

Re: The Perfect Handbag For You by AifeoluwaR: 5:51am On Jan 03, 2023
Bag can be made in other colours

(1) (Reply)

Newest Hairstyles 2023 | BEST Hairstyles With Braiding Hair For Women / 2023 Latest African Print Gown Dresses | Ankara Gown Dresses | Trendy Ankara / 4 Best Serums To Get Even Skin Tone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.