Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,060 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola (842 Views)

Governor Adeleke Replies Tribunal Chairman, Dances To "Buga" Song (Video) / Osun Guber Mandate Safely In My Hand, Ademola Adeleke Replies Oyetola / Osun Election: PDP Replies Oyetola’s Petition, Asks Tribunal To Dismiss Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola by tsirin(f): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
You’re hearing from devil, not God, Adeleke replies Oyetola

By Bola Bamigbola

The Governor of Osun State, Ademola Adeleke, has urged his predecessor, Adegboyega Oyetola, to stop listening to the devil’s whispering on a possible return to office as governor.

Adeleke said this while reacting to Oyetola, who, while addressing members of the All Progressives Congress at a prayer session organised to welcome him to the state in Osogbo, said he heard from God that he would return to office as governor and that the APC presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, would be elected president.

A statement by the spokesperson for the governor, Olawale Rasheed, on behalf of Adeleke, then declared that, “God is of justice, equity and honesty, not of electoral banditry and deceit.

Related News
Adeleke suspends Osun health insurance, PHC board heads
Diverted vehicles: Oyetola, Adeleke aides trade words
Osun free train service not cancelled, says govt
“The holy books even noted that the devil’s whispering is real and no one should mistake the voice of the devil for God. Our Almighty God has spoken resoundingly in favour of a new Governor, Senator Ademola Adeleke. Mr Oyetola should better be reading ‘auzubilahi mina shaytani rajeem’ so he could hear the true voice of God – that a new leader is anointed by divine will for Osun people.”

Reminding Oyetola that there was life after losing the election, Adeleke affirmed that Osun people have moved and were at the moment started enjoying “a new governance of openness, accountability, and responsiveness to yearnings and aspirations of the citizenry.

“Osun has launched a new chapter. This new leadership has returned state power to the people who are now feeling the new air of government of the people, by the people, and for the people. Never will Osun be returned to the years of the locust.”

https://punchng.com/youre-hearing-from-devil-not-god-adeleke-replies-oyetola/

Re: You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola by NgwaManEatyou1: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
LoL. Don't mind him Sir, he is hearing the voice of one old drug lord in Lagos telling him E tu le Kon. Hahahaha.

5 Likes

Re: You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola by christistruth01: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
Though I supported him Adeleke is beginning to look like a mistake

Osun State needs revolutionary Governance that would make Dubai's Transformation look like small stuff now

There is no time for this ego fight
Re: You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola by PrinceOfLagos: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
christistruth01:

Osun State needs revolutionary Governance that would make Dubai's Transformation look like small stuff now
This is Tinubu supporter deceiving himself , you think we won't find you out grin

I bet you're yet to recover from the disgraceful defeat of Tinubu cousin governor of Osun state hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola by Coolsperm: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Yoruba Christian's will move anywhere our social political organization (Afenifere) move, who ever the choose, we will choose, Muslim Muslim ticket is a big insult to wr Yoruba Christian's.

1 Like

Re: You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola by christistruth01: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

This is Tinubu supporter deceiving himself , you think we won't find you out grin

I bet you're yet to recover from the disgraceful defeat of Tinubu cousin governor of Osun state hehehehe

I supported Adeleke so what is your Problem ?

I hear Simon Ekpa has set your Alaigbo ablaze after chasing your People out of their homes and into the Jungle and that he is seriously eyeballing blowing up the newly built 2nd Niger Bridge

Have you dealt with him yet or are you still pretending to be a Yoruba Prince of Lagos extraction?
Re: You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola by Amotolongbo(f): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Anything can happen in Osun State, If Asiwaju Bola Tinubu wins the presidential election.

Expect any abracadabra
Re: You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola by tsirin(f): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
Coolsperm:
Yoruba Christian's will move anywhere our social political organization (Afenifere) move, who ever the choose, we will choose, Muslim Muslim ticket is a big insult to wr Yoruba Christian's.

Your name is coolsperm as in cool and sperm, no Omoluabi will bear this, go back to where you come from.
Re: You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola by iSense247: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
christistruth01:

Says a MURIC terrorists organization member like you. A wolf pretending to be sheep. Oyetola maa lu'le patapata.

1 Like

Re: You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola by christistruth01: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
iSense247:
Says a MURIC terrorists organization member like you. A wolf pretending to be sheep. Oyetola maa lu'le patapata.

We waited for 4 years for Oyetola to be removed he stole the 2019 elections

Accept Jesus Christ so he can cure you of hate and replace it with his pure love
Re: You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola by TinubuDeDrugLor: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
christistruth01:

I supported Adeleke so what is your Problem ?
I hear Simon Ekpa has set your Alaigbo ablaze after chasing your People out of their homes and into the Jungle and that he is seriously eyeballing blowing up the newly built 2nd Niger Bridge
Have you dealt with him yet or are you still pretending to be a Yoruba Prince of Lagos extraction?

Keep quiet you bandit.

Shameless and disgruntled liar.

1 Like

Re: You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola by RoxyBrownAutos: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2023
May be the former governor is hoping on supreme court,not knowing the outcome of presidential election will lay every agitation to rest.
Re: You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola by Jostoman: 12:28am On Jan 03, 2023
christistruth01:

stop deceiving yourself bat pikin.

1 Like

Re: You’re Hearing From Devil, Not God, Adeleke Replies Oyetola by iSense247: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2023
christistruth01:

We waited for 4 years for Oyetola to be removed he stole the 2019 elections

Accept Jesus Christ so he can cure you of hate and replace it with his pure love
A muslim-terrorist and a member of demonic APC preaching online. Wonder shall never end. May you receive mercy today.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Yoruba Man Vote Kwakwanso? / Students Of The Federal College Of Education Katsina, Already In The Mood For PO / Reactions As Wike Was Seen Helping Tinubu To Enter A Bus After Their Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.