Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak (14885 Views)

Armenian President Resigns Over Lack Of Power / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) / 100 Days Of Hell, Remembering The Rwanda Genocide In Harrowing Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2023
Safyqueen:

Remove the matrass please or try pour cold water on them.
Religious bigot of the highest order.
Igbos too are Muslims.

Mumu till eternity.

psheww...continue seeking for notice
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by Iamziggy: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2023
Ehyah!!! I just love your wailing.
It's not a claim but a fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion. And there is nothing u can do about it than to keep crying. grin
JooEeL:
Islam will be claiming fastest growing religion.

But what they won't tell you is how they keep sponsoring the cleansing of non-muslims and taking over their lands.

If you google Morocco today, it will tell u 99% muslim. But just like how?

I keep saying it... there's no society in this world that can have 99% of a single religion. That society must be devoid of free will and must certainly have been conquered and invaded. Otherwise where will you categorise people who don't believe in God at all, not to talk of other religions like native religions or african traditional religions before these invaders stepped foot into africa?

That Ottoman Empire is as notorious as hell. They are behind sponsoring the terrorists having a field day in this zoo. Especially that useless country called Turkey... which was once a christian nation.

The existence of Islam should make any right-thinking man worried. The world will still go into a full-scale war because of this same religion.
Mark it down today.
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:

And heebo rats like you siding with judas do not know how jews heavily supported Azerbidjan with weapons , intel and military boots on ground while using their powerful lobby groups to block both US congressional and that of the then POTUS(Trump) from supporting Armenia .

An osu is the most stupid thing to walk on two legs.

shatap...

We stand with Christians.. Keep slamming pon da mat,na you sabi
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by Iamziggy: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2023
Keep consoling yourself ehnn!!
No matter how u guys try to paint Islam bad it will still outshine you all bcus una no reach.
DuBLINGreenb:
East, West, North and south
It doesn’t matter,
the relig!on of peace strikes
And brings terror to all,
Wherever it reaches.
Wherever it spreads there is always a trail of blood and tears.
It’s a pity, people don’t want to speak up against all these, from Europe to Africa to Asia and beyond it’s the same fear and terror from the peacefuls
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by Iamziggy: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2023
Yeah we would keep slamming our heads to worship our creator and your creator rather than drinking to stupor and twerking in a church
OyeofIkoTuN:

shatap...

Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by Iamziggy: 11:15am On Jan 04, 2023
Jihad go still reach your household either u like it or not...
1Dray:
Jihad everywhere. Islamization of the whole world is the agenda.
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2023
Iamziggy:
Yeah we would keep slamming our heads to worship our creator and your creator rather than drinking to stupor and twerking in a church

na so we like am.... since western matters na Haram,why you dey use phone..?

post office no dey your area to send your trash give me.
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by 1Dray(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2023
Iamziggy:
Jihad go still reach your household either u like it or not...

No! It will remain in your household. We reject demonic worship! It will remain strictly in your household since it excites you.

1 Like

Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by 2016v2017: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
The world keeps quiet on any genocide against Christians. The one happening at Southern Kaduna should be a lesson now.

The problem Christians have is that many atheist poses as pseudo Christians and pretend to protect their interest but in reality and fighting against their interest. The whole Europe and America have left Christianity and are now Atheists. Muslims are capitalizing on this new trend to deal with Christianity. Christians have become endangered species. Christians are hardly united because pseudo Christians deceiving them are chasing after worldly things and keeping silent to their annihilation.

God will surely help Christianity.
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by APCHaram: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

shatap...

Ekwensu worshipping heathen, you are no Christians and your worship of Jews has cut you off from the flock.

I keep saying it that heebo bastards with no heritage are going to be the major persecutors of the church in Nigeria.

Fool, IsraHell has been at war with Armenia since the days of Moses.

You remain fools and fools will always be enslaved .
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by Rechargeam247(f): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hmmn!
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by Gospel2Day: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=SpecialAdviser post=119693118]The world keeps quiet on any genocide against Christians. The one happening at Southern Kaduna should be a lesson now.

The problem Christians have is that many atheist poses as pseudo Christians and pretend to protect their interest but in reality and fighting against their interest. The whole Europe and America have left Christianity and are now Atheists. Muslims are capitalizing on this new trend to deal with Christianity. Christians have become endangered species. Christians are hardly united because pseudo Christians deceiving them are chasing after worldly things and keeping silent to their annihilation.

God will surely help Christianity.

God bless you for this very true and sensible diagnosis of the problem bedeviling the Christian Faith and churches. Moles and false Christias are working to destroy the Faith from within. Slutty females from the Marine and Witchcraft kingdoms are destroying the identity and spirituality of the Christian Faith. They continue to dress like whores so non-Christians can bad-mouth the religion. False pastors too are doing their own damage to make the Christian Faith look bad.
It is a well orchestrated satanic agenda.
It is a pity.
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by akaahs(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2023
IreneJane:

Shut up joor , do you even know the history of southern Kaduna .. even I stand to be corrected , southern kaduna crisis is way back older than you because it's over 50 years it has been like that , it's not religion issues , there are some ethnic shadow parties igniting it , it's even beyond FG for now . Those people won't tell you exact cause , they have a specific period of the year they kill and the funny part , hardly will you see non indigent to be killed .
There is nothing like religion issue in southern kaduna , it was just being framed as reasons
U re nothing but a pathetic liar and shot d fu*ck off, if u don't understand anything concerning u or anything.
What happened way back 50 yrs ago??
How is it, what is going on isn't a religion issue??
... And re those framing it?
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by Iamziggy: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
� � � � u Dy fear? Make e no shock u say some of your relatives turn Muslim oo.. infact u gan. I pray. Amin
1Dray:

No! It will remain in your household. We reject demonic worship! It will remain strictly in your household since it excites you.
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by Iamziggy: 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
You don't even know what Haram means?
Why u no go like religion wey Dy accept lesbian and gay... Religion wey u fit do anyhow and bring backup from bible.... No worry person from ya household go soon join Islam and e fit be u....
OyeofIkoTuN:

na so we like am.... since western matters na Haram,why you dey use phone..?

post office no dey your area to send your trash give me.
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by 1Dray(m): 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Iamziggy:
� � � � u Dy fear? Make e no shock u say some of your relatives turn Muslim oo.. infact u gan. I pray. Amin

God forbid! It will Never happen!
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by Iamziggy: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
It will na matter of time...
1Dray:

God forbid! It will Never happen!
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
APCHaram:
Jews were behind the Armenian genocide through the Young Turks which was composed of Sabbatean Jews descended from convert followers of Sabbati Zavi.

Jews and the state of Israel backed muslim Azerbidjan and supplied them drones, intel and military advicers.

The jews in the US viciously blocked then US President Trump from supporting Armenia.

To these jew rats, Armenians are descended from Amalekites and so must be wiped off the face of the earth.

The Israeli -Sunni alliance was tested in this highly sectarian war between Armenia (the first christian nation on earth) vs Muslim Azerbidjan.

But some bastards of no heritage or lineage claiming jew in the middle of the congo will be here praising jews as christian allies.

I have said it here that the next war in Nigeria will pitch Christians vs the Fulani and heebo alliance. An alliance of the fulani Sunni and Jew rats of heebo vs Nigerian christians.
Jews are never Christians, only idiots call them Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
sulasa07:
Ur beloved Israel supports Azerbaijan
Is Israel a Christian nation?
mumu country that God will punish
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by 1Dray(m): 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Iamziggy:
It will na matter of time...

You're dreaming, I was born and bred in the north. I'm presenly in the north, I rather become an atheist than worship idol, which is what you're doing. Your jihad will only destroy you but can never make me an idol worshipper.
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by Iamziggy: 7:01am On Jan 05, 2023
Only time will tell.
1Dray:

You're dreaming, I was born and bred in the north. I'm presenly in the north, I rather become an atheist than worship idol, which is what you're doing. Your jihad will only destroy you but can never make me an idol worshipper.
Re: Genocide' Warning: As Armenian Christians Face Potential Horror, Nagorno-karabak by IreneJane: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Thank you chief security officer. Now what is the solution. Should remain abi? Because it's not around you? Shame

I don't want it to remain , you people are just a pathetic pretenders, in the real world , you don't care , you just pretending based on religion, it's their kinsmen that can solve it but they won't because most are making money from it. I once lived there between 96 to 99. It between kanuri , fulani ,and hausas over territory dispute.. next year, it will soon occur, the government have tried to settle it amicably, I can recall there was a time in 90s that , ibb, adsalam as head of state tried to sort it out. It was like modakeke and ife issues. Bu yoruba obas came in , and through some spiritual sacrifice. In SK no one is ready bow to each other, that's why yorubas will always be accord with wisdom when settling dispute. Most of younger ones that just come on internet to rant without researching is quite bad.

Donal Trump once called gmb over southern kaduna, the reply was , his over 70 and it's beyond him not to talk of Trump himself. The crisis is older than himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa Let Me Down During My Impeachment - Robert Mugabe / Mandela's Granddaughter Fighting For Control Of His Fortune / Britain Impose New Sanctions On 65 Russian Individuals, Organisations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.