Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) (28432 Views)

Tony Umez And Wife Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child / Tony Umez And Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by ExAngel007(f): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
Veteran actor Tony Umez and his beautiful girls are wishing Nigerians a happy new year.

God bless his lovely family

@toneroangel (Instagram)

https://www.facebook.com/267978826632355/posts/pfbid0wStQoC31FrfamkhYrDVqrvEUKKwjxf2yeiRLCe8WNgyRAHQyGZ22DJnr4m5dDg8bl/?app=fbl

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Mrkumareze(m): 11:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Legend

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
Beautiful girls.
The bride prices are going to be beautiful and huge

112 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by gift2xl: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
You let the woman replicate herselves.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by anthonyuncle(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
no wonder he plays the woman wrapper roles perfectly.

mr doorling

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by sirjoggy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Superb family

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by chatinent: 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
This man wey dey always do mumu love for movie.

One of the veterans of Nollywood fine boys and awarded simps in those days.

The like of Charles Okafor..pastor fine boy.

Jim Iyke...Rita Dominic’s beater.

Saint Obi... Genevieve’s handbag.

Nonso Diobi...village lover to a city girl.

Emeka Ike and his oversized suit...abi na coat of arms. Fine boy to deceived girls.

Emeka Enyiocha...Ebube's hot boyfriend.

Late Muna...fine spoilt brat.

And the list continues. I mean, these were the roles they played.

Forget it tho, I still prefer Tony Umez and his roles to the ones we see today. He has the decency! I love his SIMPlicity. But it can never be me. smiley

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Greystone: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2023
chatinent:
This man wey dey always do mumu love.

The difference between you and him is that unlike you, he gets paid millions to do so.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by VeryWickedSimp: 12:16am On Jan 03, 2023
My mentor grin

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by pyyxxaro: 12:33am On Jan 03, 2023
VeryWickedSimp:
My mentor grin

He’s obviously begging again and crying DOORLING DOORLING DOORLING, DOORLING PLEASE

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by jamesversion: 12:35am On Jan 03, 2023
SIMPS mentor. cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by sageb: 12:41am On Jan 03, 2023
anthonyuncle:
no wonder he plays the woman wrapper roles perfectly.

mr doorling

Tony umez , the number one Nollywood Simp back then.
At a time, Nollywood had loverboys like Ramsey Noah, Pat Attah, RMD, Chidi Mokeme,etc Tony Umez played the role of a foolish lover in many films.

The real definition of "Why do fools fall in love?".
Doooorling, Doooorling.

24 Likes

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Officialgarri: 1:21am On Jan 03, 2023
Greystone:

The difference between you and him is that unlike you, he gets paid millions to do so.
no be only millions.... angry Trillion ni

6 Likes

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 6:07am On Jan 03, 2023
This man should do a DNA test. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:50am On Jan 03, 2023
Greystone:

Which millions?

5 Likes

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by T0BY(m): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2023
The "I can explain".. crooner

17 Likes

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Utanisco(m): 8:30am On Jan 03, 2023
Chai

I now understand why he used to be foolish for women in movie with charms and apple charms

HAaaaaaaaaa

That he has many daughters
Lols

I pray his daughter don't emulate those women in the movie how they used to charm their daddy

Lols

8 Likes

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Kizyte62: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2023
I like the way they have added many features on their forum ...make sense
Olamilekxy82: What is the probability that OBI will win

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Pwettylinda(f): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by 9jvirgin(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2023
They're fully Obidient.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Neimar: 8:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Chidozie4847(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2023
I wish to get married to one of them this new year.any link on how to connect with them

12 Likes

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by DennisEche(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2023
lovely family, Tony seems to be a staunch Catholic.

11 Likes

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Pretty family... Happy new year to them

Characters in movies are not same character in real life.

12 Likes

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Solofresh2: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Amotolongbo:
Beautiful girls.
The bride prices are going to be beautiful and huge
You still dey this forum shocked
Anyways I miss your comments

4 Likes

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by money121(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Dpharisee: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Beautiful daughters he got there.

Red pillers enemy grin

3 Likes

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by chrisxxx(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2023
chatinent:
This man wey dey always do mumu love for movie.

One of the veterans of Nollywood fine boys in those days...with the like of Saint Obi and Emeka Ike and his oversized suit...abi na coat of arms.
Charles Okafor as well. Fine boy gang.
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by KingLennon(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Durling, I can explain...(◔‿◔). Indomie generation can't really relate though.

Beautiful family....I like the one on glasses. My kind of girl. She resembles the mama!

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today / Dr Sid Wore A Kilt To A Wedding In Scotland (photos) / Beverly Osu Celebrates Her 25th Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.