Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) (28449 Views)

Tony Umez And Wife Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child / Tony Umez And Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Ebubu: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2023
pyyxxaro:

He’s obviously begging again and crying DOORLING DOORLING DOORLING, DOORLING PLEASE
lmao grin tony umez ehhhgrin
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by tk4radi: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2023
Doorrling don dey old small small.

His kids are grown now
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by tk4radi: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2023
ExAngel007:
Veteran actor Tony Umez and his beautiful girls are wishing Nigerians a happy new year.

God bless his lovely family

@toneroangel (Instagram)

https://www.facebook.com/267978826632355/posts/pfbid0wStQoC31FrfamkhYrDVqrvEUKKwjxf2yeiRLCe8WNgyRAHQyGZ22DJnr4m5dDg8bl/?app=fbl
This man is actually a sissi ooo..

Na female sperms full inside his groin.
Small thing, na woman him for suppose be oo
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by sageb: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2023
Sent4rina:

Please do you have the link to download the bolded movie? I don search tire.
There are some movie sites, you can download Hollywood movies. Go online
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by weljewel: 10:21am On Jan 03, 2023
Thanks be to God Most High for the New Year!
Thanks be to God Most High for my marriage year ! Allelujah!
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by gerizzim: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2023
the daughters look different from each other. No much resemblance with the parents too
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Omodua(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2023
Nicepoker:
This man should do a DNA test. grin
Why DNA test?
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Omodua(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=Chidozie4847 post=119659159]I wish to get married to one of them this new year.any link on how to connect with them
[/quotue]OK. I will
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Temiasuquo: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2023
The man who made us believe we must cry for love.....
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Ruthymoon(f): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2023
May God bless him and his family❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by slowice(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2023
Man will have many inlaws grin pretty girls, he's blessed grin
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by jamesversion: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2023
BigYash:
grin Na the nollywood spoil most of our guys.. They think nollywood and real life is the same. The one wen still dey vex me pass,na those wen dey kneel propose. Very anyhow set if Simpsons

It will be easier for 2 camels to pass through the eye of a needle than for me to kneel and propose to a woman.

God forbid. Person wey I dey help by marrying. That is why I like Indians. They pay Groomprice for taking away their responsibility and liability from them. grin
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by georgeakins: 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Greystone:

The difference between you and him is that unlike you, he gets paid millions to do so.

Where do you see millions in Nigerian movies?

Those guys are broke, only the ladies are living fine and we know how they survive.
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Sent4rina: 12:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
sageb:

There are some movie sites, you can download Hollywood movies.
Go online

I have searched to no end, just want to know if there's a particular site or link to download the movie.

Can you help me with the link please?
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tony Tony grin
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by anthonyuncle(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
sageb:

Tony umez , the number one Nollywood Simp back then.
At a time, Nollywood had loverboys like Ramsey Noah, Pat Attah, RMD, Chidi Mokeme,etc Tony Umez played the role of a foolish lover in many films.

The real definition of "Why do fools fall in love?".
Doooorling, Doooorling.

he's surrounded by ladies everywhere he goes.
he's the natural talent for the role
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Correct Guy. When you no be YOU( YUL?)
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by We4all: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
tiswell:
And in your selective amnesia reasoning,female children are technically exempted from the vices you shamelessly mentioned.

Crime isn't gender based!

In any elections, majority carries the vote. The percentage of women who are rapists or murderers is insignificant compared to that men. Try to eliminate all men who carry out these crimes and you would be marvelled at how peaceful the world can be without these men.
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by BigYash: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
jamesversion:

It will be easier for 2 camels to pass through the eye of a needle than for me to kneel and propose to a woman.

God forbid. Person wey I dey help by marrying. That is why I like Indians. They pay Groomprice for taking away their responsibility and liability from them. grin
Me too,I can't kneel o.. If she is not ready to marry,she get out..
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by tiswell(m): 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
We4all:

In any elections, majority carries the vote. The percentage of women who are rapists or murderers is insignificant compared to that men. Try to eliminate all men who carry out these crimes and you would be marvelled at how peaceful the world can be without these men.
morality isn't measured in percentage.It is definite!
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by We4all: 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
tiswell:
morality isn't measured in percentage.It is definite!

And why not? Go back and read your bible. God told Noah if there was one righteous man in Sodom, he was willing to change his mind and not destroy the city.
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Adesina18111(m): 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
You are the real legend grin

chatinent:
This man wey dey always do mumu love for movie.

One of the veterans of Nollywood fine boys and awarded simps in those days.

The like of Charles Okafor..pastor fine boy.

Jim Iyke...Rita Dominic’s beater.

Saint Obi... Genevieve’s handbag.

Nonso Diobi...village lover to a city girl.

Emeka Ike and his oversized suit...abi na coat of arms. Fine boy to deceived girls.

Emeka Enyiocha...Ebube's hot boyfriend.

Late Muna...fine spoilt brat.

And the list continues. I mean, these were the roles they played.

Forget it tho, I still prefer Tony Umez and his roles to the ones we see today. He has the decency! I love his SIMPlicity. But it can never be me. smiley
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by tiswell(m): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
We4all:

And why not? Go back and read your bible. God told Noah if there was one righteous man in Sodom, he was willing to change his mind and not destroy the city.
morality has nothing to do with religion,besides not everyone believes in christianity.

Just know that crime has no gender but having only girl child(ren) will erase a man's lineage.
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Amotolongbo(f): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
Solofresh2:
You still dey this forum shocked
Anyways I miss your comments
I still dey sir.
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Danisaint112(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
Beautiful girls. I love the way they are all well dressed.

I like the one on the far right. If you ask me to pick one to marry I will pick her (the one with the arrow)

I know a good woman when I see one.

Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by We4all: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
tiswell:
morality has nothing to do with religion,besides not everyone believes in christianity.

Just know that crime has no gender but having only girl child(ren) will erase a man's lineage.

Some lineage don't need to exist.
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by tiswell(m): 7:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
We4all:

Some lineage don't need to exist.

You are either a big empty headed Simp or a bitter woman hiding under the keyboard.
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by We4all: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
tiswell:
You are either a big empty headed Simp or a bitter woman hiding under the keyboard.

I am a human being and my stance isn't hinged on my gender. Some lineage should be permanently destroyed;including yours.
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by tiswell(m): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
We4all:

I am a human being and my stance isn't hinged on my gender. Some lineage should be permanently destroyed;including yours.
goan kii yasef,ogbanje!
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2023
anthonyuncle:
no wonder he plays the woman wrapper roles perfectly.

mr doorling

grin
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by OrigeenalSeven: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2023
Chidozie4847:
I wish to get married to one of them this new year.any link on how to connect with them

yes na sure link dey o
Re: Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) by Chidozie4847(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:

yes na sure link dey o
am waiting.dem me 07063844445

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress & Evangelist, Eucharia Anunobi Dazzles In New Pictures / Adekunle Gold: "I Was Dating A Girl That Had A Boyfriend And I Did Not Know" / "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.