Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,954 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid (27878 Views)

Kate Henshaw Narrates Her Experience With Policemen - Police Responds / VIDEO: Yvonne Nelson Talks Ice Prince,iyanya And Being Single / Yvonne Nelson Talks Possible Reunion With Iyanya, Friendship With Ice Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by anonymous6(f): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2011
back to topic please
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by BootyOnMe: 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2011
Topic don close tey tey. cheesy
Awon busy bodies don learn to mind dem own business.
Mun hen hen hen hen hen. . . .!
Glad to be part of the 'sanitation' excercise. kiss

Wondering how the newly weds are doing? wink
What a grand wedding of the year.
Good news? Nigerian marriage na Nigerian marriage.
Full of tales of woe and 'voodoo science/ecomomics'!!!! No exceptions. grin

Survival of the fittest O'jare!!!!
Many are called, but few are chosen. cool
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2011
my goodness, so these jobless streetwalking twats are still seeing me in their nightmares.

they'll still see me right before they die.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2011
Arcadia:

tpia or tpaya or wat u call your demented self, u've just signed your death warrant. U think u can stalk? your madness end where my own for start. BootyonMe neva start wt u. I read your threads and responses here on nl and discover dt u always go bak 2wher others are comin frm. U and MJ na mate? If dem sell u and your entire wretchd family, d pittance no go reach buy MJ shoes sef. U open dt cancerous gutter on your ugly face 2spew shyt? Becos u'r an atentn seekin lowlife, i'l do u d honor of puttn u in your place. GROUND ZERO. U r simply done for. Too shallow. I go crush u. Jst watch.

see this rat wey satan don condemn.

ati iwo ati blazay/bootyonyou/whatever, tiyin ti baje.

Arcadia:

Hi guys.An issue came up and i like to get men's perspective on it.Ladies can also comment pls. 1) do guys perform MouthAction on every girl they want to sleep with or is it restricted to certain girls? 2) what factor determines whether a guy will go down on a girl or not? In other words DOES GIVING A GIRL CUNNINLINGUS PROVE U LOVE HER OR NOT? Is it done for only fun? Pls your responses are appreciated. Thanks

i pity whichever m.oron this one attempts to snatch like her idol mercy johnson. Una go pafuka together.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2011
@ topic

enough of mercy johnson plz.

the topic has been done to death and time to move on to the next news item.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by BootyOnMe: 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2011
Abeg Mercy: Hellep sing for our single, fat, WOR-WOR. . . 'fellow Ijebu widows'! wink

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX-_4icDvzY[/flash]

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The "Lord" will surely do "it" for MANY on NL.

cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by tpia5: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
mad people full here.

i'm out because the back and forth is what this attention seeking dog looks for on nl.

were ilu.
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by BootyOnMe: 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2011

Ahem jare.
Back to topic.

The lord will surely do [size=20pt]h[/size]-it!
Mercy please share your 'beauty' secrets on how to 'catch a man', and I will tell you my secret on 'how to keep a man'! Welcome to 'Holy Matrimony' darling, with or without your "missing/present womb" abi na plus or minus ya wor-wor dark dirty skin wey tatafo peeps say you go wash for Germany!
kiss

Damn right baby . . .after the wedding comes the real marriage . . .with 'fruit of the womb' or not. kiss
Ask your partner Mrs Okojie #1 dumped with her 'fruits of the wor-wor womb', after 2 children.
Mu he he he he he he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Please, make it to your 10th anniversary like some of us baby. kiss
All the best. kiss
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by BootyOnMe: 7:57pm On Sep 13, 2011

E shi ma jisoro? tongue
E shi ma gbabeski o!!!!

The lord will do [size=20pt]h[/size]-it! grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by BootyOnMe: 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2011
http://page1magazine..com/2011/09/it-was-wonderful-experience-to-be-mercy.html

[b]It Was A Wonderful Experience To Be Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid - Ghananian Actress, Yvonne Nelson
Posted by page 1 .Sports, Brain Teaser, Entertainment gossip, Sports 9:02 PM

[size=20pt]Ghananian actress Yvonne Nelson has opened up about her decision to play an integral role in Mercy Johnson's wedding and her experience as Mercy's bridesmaid.
According to the leggy actress, she wasn't surprised she was chosen to be Mercy's bridesmaid because they both had a long-standing relationship as friends.
[/size]

However, the invitation, she said, came to her as prank since she thought it was one of their usual jokes.

"I was once a bridesmaid for my sister's wedding. This is my second time. I have known about Mercy's wedding like four month before the wedding. Me and Mercy talk every time. She called me and told me about it and I was very happy for her. I was like oh my God, are you serious? I thought she was playing a prank on me. Mercy is like a dear friend. She is somebody I love working with, so I told her I am honoured and I'd love to come and be her bridesmaid. That is how it all happened," she told NEWS-ONE on Monday after her return to town.

She said it was a really wonderful experience and was happy to be part of such a memorable occasion, which attracted a lot of celebrated names in African movie industry.

"It was a wonderful experience and it was also tiring. To be a bridesmaid wasn't easy.

It wasn't all flashy because I was doing almost everything for the bride.

I was supposed to be there for her when she needed anything. I did not see myself as a celebrity or whatever.

I went down to do whatever I could to make her happy. It was her day and she had to feel special.

So I was just being a friend. For that day I was being a bridesmaid and I tried to do my job well. When I got to my hotel, my feet were hurting like crazy.

My shoes were 4inches high and it was tough because I was going around doing this, [size=20pt]doing that and it was a wonderful experience," she emphasized. [/size]
Yvonne said she learnt a lot of lessons from her experience as bridesmaid.

"When you are there you will feel like wow it is so sweet, they are married and you also have to think about settling down and everything.

It is a nice thing. I mean you hardly see these things, they won't come every day.

So when you are witnessing a marriage like that and to be the bridesmaid, you learn so much," she said.

"You sit down and reflect and go like wow, ok you also have to think about settling down and start a family.

It is a nice thing; I have seen it before when my sister got married and I have seen it again.

So I guess very soon, mine should be on the way. I don't know how soon but very soon. Yes very soon," the award-winning actress said.

Some of the Nigerian actors at the wedding included Genevieve Nnaji , Chike Ike, Aki and Pawpaw, Emeka Ike, Empress Njamah, Queen Okoye, and Segun Arinze.

From Ghana were Majid Michel, Fred Nuamah, Frank Rajah and a few others.

Patience Ozokwor and Mike Ezuronye also popped at the wedding to show their love despite rumours of a fracas with Mercy before her wedding.

Yvonne wasn't able to attend the traditional marriage ceremony but she said she was happy to be part of the wedding held at Christ Embassy Church at Ikeja.

If ‎​you like our posts, kindly share with your friends and ‎​you can also drop your comments.[/b]

I thought some said they were not friends?
Thank you sugar, for clearing the h-air.
Don't mind these e-badu belle and e-jolosi peeps! cheesy
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by Ybutterfly: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2011
dey craze wedding
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by akunta(f): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2011
Na wah o!
see how other pple dey drink panadol 4 anoda pesin headache grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by BootyOnMe: 9:43am On Sep 15, 2011
Abeg any news about the honey-mooners of the century? wink
Has my darling 'Mercy Beauty Love' received the blessed 'fruit of the womb Jisos' yet? kiss
Just wondering how many 'rounds' they did on the first night in Dubia, abi na Malaysia. wink
Make dem do 'remain' for me o. tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by beautyc: 2:26pm On Sep 15, 2011
what a wonder weldding ceremony
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by beautyc: 2:30pm On Sep 15, 2011
What a wonderful wedding ceremony
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by BootyOnMe: 3:55am On Sep 16, 2011
O yes o!
A very wonderful, BEATIMOUS wedding. cool
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^ You are such a funny character babes!! I'm feeling your yabis die grin true true Ebadu Belle People full this Land tongue
Re: Yvonne Nelson Talks About Her Experience Being Mercy Johnson's Bridesmaid by Charlesnoble(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2013
Celebrity! Celebrity, it wil not help u, follow GOD and realize how much he loves you and care for u pls,,celebrity can only leads u hell because them are not HOLY,PURE as the LORD require!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Contact Wizkid / Fans Slam Lady Who Said 'Bisola Is Not Pleasing To The Eye' / Old Picture Of Segun Arinze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.