Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook (27541 Views)

Rev Fr. Gbuzuo Was Kidnapped After He Was Listed Among Top 10 Richest In Nigeria / Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father / How Frudster Withdrew My Sister Money Without Disclosing Her Details. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by DankemzI(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2023
Keep things off social media and vote for Peter Obi
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by oyichi: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2023
People should be more careful these days, God help us all,
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2023
cry
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by toprealman: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2023
GExcess:
Women are fond of doing this shit a lot, they seek attention too much, they can't keep their personal lives out of social media. Always announcing their next steps or moves on social media for nonsense validation
Men are equally as bad in this regards.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Irupetepete: 7:19am On Jan 03, 2023
Toor
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Judolisco(m): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Daft people who told u it's because she disclosed her location... Wetin concern kidnappers with Facebook.... Na buhari zone bdis oh

2 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by SmartPolician: 7:24am On Jan 03, 2023
GExcess:
Women are fond of doing this shit a lot, they seek attention too much, they can't keep their personal lives out of social media. Always announcing their next steps or moves on social media for nonsense validation

Social media is destroying our girls and women

2 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Burgerlomo: 7:24am On Jan 03, 2023
Nah pesin wey no pesin dey do pesin
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by oyichi: 7:24am On Jan 03, 2023
I don't understand, tinubu is saying that he has the solution to all our problem and he refused to tell bihari his friend so that things will be better for the country and his party APC, everything is getting worse with his friend and he is going about telling people that he has the solution, tinubu no be better friend.
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Sweetvie: 7:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Insecurity everywhere undecided
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Kajaard: 7:28am On Jan 03, 2023
People have zero security consciousness these days.

Putting your location information on social media channels like WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram, Snapchat et al.

Leaving your phone and laptop location geo-tagging permanently on even when you are not using any type of mapping service for directions.

People need to be properly trained on information security.

Social media has it's positive uses but also has lots of negative uses as well. Stay guided folks.
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Enskynelson(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2023
In as much as disclosing location is against security ethics, this could be a mere coincidence.
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Mayeldah(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2023
They should enjoy their Buhari and APC. I don't pity Northerners
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Chummynoni(m): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Is one of the posters wishing her death already?which one is from allah he comes, and to allah he returns?
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by stuffs2002: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Some who never posted or even had Facebook accounts were kidnapped

Her disappearance may not have anything to do with the Facebook post. It is just a reflection of the level of insecurity in the country.
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2023
meobizy:
Type something factual on Nairaland and watch the moderators delete it immediately. They enjoy when people complain hence encourage trolls to cause mayhem. Na them do themselves, last last — smart people are leaving in droves. Make illiterates enjoy themselves here.

Yeah, I hope she’s released safe and hearty.
I think you are right.. about two of my comment got deleted.. still don't understand what was wrong with it.. cheesy

I only spoke about some Nigeria cops being transferred from their division, I was like they are gonna continue their attitude.. boom the mods deleted the comment.. I don't get it..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by silibaba: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2023
Skyfornia:
Her disclosure has nothing to do with her kidnap.. those ones they kidnapped that didn't disclose they were traveling nko?

No stress. Keep on posting your personal life on social media, make we dey sideline dey read.
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by JimohMomoh: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2023
Nbote:
Abeggi... She wasn't kidnapped because she disclosed her location on Facebook, she was kidnapped because the route is notorious for kidnappings and bandit attacks.. She was definitely kidnapped with a whole lot of other persons. If only you ppl know how many of these attacks happen that goes unreported. Infact it was because she disclosed her route that her family got to know it's bandits that kidnapped her

That's the legacy the daddy of urchins lhordspy lordviccodaguru will be leaving behind for the next president.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by motionarena: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2023
southsouthking:
I've been on Facebook since 2009, I've never for once uploaded my picture there.
I value my private life so much that sometimes people thinks I'm a sadist.

Learn to stay low-key, not everything should be on the social media space.
who cares about your pics.

You a nobody undecided
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by stuffs2002: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Skyfornia:
Her disclosure has nothing to do with her kidnap.. those ones they kidnapped that didn't disclose they were traveling nko?

I agree with this post

2 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2023
jaybenugo:
Lady Travelling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook

A woman identified as Ramlat Alh Shehu Aji was kidnapped on her way to Katsina state from Kagara in Rafi Local Government Area of Niger state after disclosing her destination on Facebook, IGBERETV reports.

Ramlat had on New Year Day, January 1, 2023, posted that she was on her way to Funtua but never arrived at her destination.

Her friend, Aisha Nasafe confirmed that she was kidnapped by suspected bandits in Birnin Gwari, Kaduna.

Meanwhile, friends and well wishers have taken to Facebook to pray for her rescue while others advised people against posting their locations on social media.

Fodio Mohammed Tanko wrote on Facebook;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid026ZuD6uyJH65XSHiaqX9PVcV9y4PfeHG5vVbZLc4qGUC8EbTZx6bLvtG4tq5mNiWHl&id=100002037768140

https://igberetvnews.com/1435584/lady-travelling-katsina-kidnapped-disclosing-destination-facebook/

That is exactly how that PNB Rock was killed. His babe went live on IG. Shooters pulled through and rained bullets. Funny enough while he was being shot at, his was still shielding her from bullets.

1 Like

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Fond of most ladies.
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by wiseone28: 7:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Funtua i used to go and withdraw money while at Katsina state
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:36am On Jan 03, 2023
todugo:
In Nigeria you don't need to disclosed your location before you get kidnapped. She was kidnapped because she was unfortunate to be on the same road where kidnappers are.
Alot of insecurities and crimes in Nigeria and yet our government are relaxed about it. They are only interested in 2023 election.
I no just understand oooooo na so she important reach besides it was just coincidental.

1 Like

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by onyxo76(m): 7:38am On Jan 03, 2023
GExcess:
in fact you re dead right, women are the ones guilty of this a lot, and to what end? there are some that we only exchanged greetings but i know everything about their lives on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Eriokanmi: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2023
galaxy2020:
People should be careful with what they write about themselves on social media.
Not only that. People should try and remain anonymous on social media fora always. If you want to give money to people , don't indicate your name. You can go to POS or pay cash or send a 3rd party to do that. You're being monitored by evil people without you noticing. They're everywhere. Ao ni soore daran. Amin!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by GloriousGbola: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2023
You think some abokis in the Bush are checking random FB posts before the decide who to kidnap?

It is actually the other way round. It is called journey management in large organisations. The reason the lagbus victim case is where it is is because she broadcast the information.

There is nuance to this. Don't give pointers to your home address, don't floss. But today when people are constantly spamming sm with our daughter is missing it makes sense to have a pointer to your journey

3 Likes

Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by onyeego(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2023
With all the "Clearance Operation" the military is doing in the North bandits are still kidnapping people daily unchallenged. Something is not adding up.
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by onyxo76(m): 7:43am On Jan 03, 2023
[quote author=toprealman post=119657416]
Men are equally as bad in this regards.[/quote0
some foolish and jobless men sha, but i don't agree with the word equally, how many men do you see posting things about themselves on social media, except maybe celebrities.
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by southsouthking(m): 7:45am On Jan 03, 2023
motionarena:
who cares about your pics.

You a nobody undecided

You gat anything more to say?
I'm listening.
Good morning Buddy, do have a lovely day ahead.
Bless up man.
Re: Lady Traveling To Katsina Kidnapped After Disclosing Her Destination On Facebook by Shollez(m): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2023
Good for her, a lesson for those who take social media as their next destination to post there activities. Be warned�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thief Forced To Clean A Gutter With His Bare Hands In Ghana (Photo, Video) / Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) / Man Arrested For Disguising As Woman And Defrauding Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.