Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians (7106 Views)

Prophet Isa El Buba Protests In Front Of INEC Office Over Presidential Election / Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi / 2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Yelight(m): 5:53am On Jan 03, 2023
kristisking:
A religious leader should be neutral. Keep your candidate to your chest. You can only urge your members to vote wisely but mentioning a candidate to be voted for is not biblical.

Very biblical sir, study the bible very well and you'll discover it is the sole responsibility of God's servant to tell the people who should lead them.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Diligent1(f): 6:06am On Jan 03, 2023
Nchenches:
And the most credible candidate is Peter Obi.
Peter Obi is overrated
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by darthv: 6:18am On Jan 03, 2023
Laple0541:
The choice is between every eligible Nigerians to make:
Choose among:
1) a leader whose biggest achievements for 8years is a barren brewery.
2) A leader who as a vice president stole the resources that 3 generations unborn should have used for survival.
3) A leader who developed both human and infrastructural sector within his jurisdiction thus made his state a safe haven for one of the failures mentioned above to live and do business.
Tinubu built Lagos joker.
Smallest state in Nigeria, former capital and created by the whites centuries ago.

You guys seize to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Obidient4life3: 6:18am On Jan 03, 2023
stuffs2002:
That is. why a currupt and BIGOTED TRIBALIST like Pando Obi should not be elected.

Obi AKA Mr. poverty turned Anambra from 25% poverty to 68% poverty state.

Obi who is a terrorist supporter and IPOB defender is not fit for any elective positions in this country

Tinubu with all his looted funds is still poorer than Obi.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Indispensable85(m): 6:26am On Jan 03, 2023
That's why Tinubu will be elected president of Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Desusi: 6:27am On Jan 03, 2023
owiko:
I thought the Agbadorians predicted Obi to quit the race latest December, why these series of endorsements in January?
Obi is not a sectional leader, neither is he for a people only.The will of God must prevailed.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Desusi: 6:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Irupetepete:
Wetin happen? Churches no drop updates this year?

We are gradually being emancipated from mental slavery....
I think something needs to be done to the Rate at which churches and mosques are springing up at every corners of the country...
I know to many, it is a lucrative business but it's a joke taken too far.

Just yesterday, my mum was telling me about her friend who has a yahoo boy As a son and the woman has a church too... The boy cashed out and bought a Lexus and they held Thanksgiving in her mother's church...
God is tired of Nigeria ni ! Just as the heart of pharaoh was hardened in his time, that led him into destruction, so also our leaders, except there's a national retreat and reconciliation with God.
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by stuffs2002: 7:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Obidient4life3:

Tinubu with all his looted funds is still poorer than Obi.

Yes... Obi is even richer than President of America.. Because Obi is a thief that was celebrated in the Pandora papers
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by ZombieSlayer1: 7:14am On Jan 03, 2023
SmartPolician:

I used to think like this, but the circumstances are clearly different now.

Why would anyone see Peter Obi, Atiku Abubukar and Bola Tinubu in any election and want to go for the two old oppressors?

For goodness' sake, we know what those two men represent because they have politically active for a long time.

Peter Obi is a major departure from the Nigerian norm and should be given the opportunity to instill sanity in this country.
These people don't want a departure, they want to milk nigeria of her last life-blood and fools are supporting them due to tribal sentiments

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Ayodekfarms(m): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2023
kristisking:
A religious leader should be neutral. Keep your candidate to your chest. You can only urge your members to vote wisely but mentioning a candidate to be voted for is not biblical.

From the above assertion, did he mentioned any name?
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by ZombieSlayer1: 7:15am On Jan 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

Yes... Obi is even richer than President of America.. Because Obi is a thief that was celebrated in the Pandora papers
Obi has told you urchins that if you can bring any single evidence that he stole public funds he'll step down from the presidential race. It has been more than 5 months he said this on national TV but till now nothing.
If you have any evidence go and tender it instead of littering everywhere with your tears,

I challenge Tinubu or Atiku to say same grin
Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by ZombieSlayer1: 7:16am On Jan 03, 2023
Ayodekfarms:

From the above assertion, did he mentioned any name?
If they hear "vote wisely" they automatically assume it's Peter Obi being referred to, which means they all know they intend to vote foolishly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by mumento007: 7:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Laple0541:
Choose among:
2) A leader who as a vice president stole the resources that 3 generations unborn should have used for survival.
3) A leader who developed both human and infrastructural sector within his jurisdiction thus made his state a safe haven for one of the failures mentioned above to live and do business.

Two men were governors: one in Lagos, the other in Anambra.
Towards the end of their second term, the one in Lagos sent his retirement bill and got his house of assembly to approve what you see below as his yearly pension.

1. 300% annual salary as severance package as approved by RMAFAC.
2. 100% of annual basic salary of incumbent gov as salary for LIFE even after leaving office.
3. Six new cars every 3 years
4. A new house in Lagos, minimum 5 bedroom
5. A new house in Abuja or any other location, minimum 5 bedroom.
6. Free medical care for him and members of his family for life.
7. Entitled to cooks, stewards, Gardners, and domestic staffs, all pensionable.
8. 300% of his annual basic salary as governor every 2 years as furniture allowance
9. 100% of annual basic salary as governor as his house maintenance allowance
10. Two DSS officers, 1 female officer for his wife and eight policemen to guard him.
11. 25% of his annual basic salary for personal assistants.
12. 30% of his annual basic salary for car maintenance .
13. 20% of his annual basic salary as utilities maintenance.
14. Pensionable drivers, no limits to the number.

(This is apart from what he gets as a percentage of collections from the firm - Alpha Beta - which collects tax for Lagos State, and the total control he has over the governors and the treasury.)
But See what Peter Obi collects from Anambra State since leaving office as governor:

1. No gratuity
2. No pensions
3. No houses
4. No cars
5. No allowances of any kind
6. No maintenances of any kind.
7. No personal assistants paid by the state.
8. No domestic staffs paid by the state.
9. No aids sponsored by the state.
10. Not even pure water.
11. No shishi from the State.

Now the two men want to be president.

So choose you today who means well for Nigeria and who will serve the people selflessly.

I am just exposing your mind to see the truth.
It is now your decision to make and convince others.
Use your reasoning..
Vote and support wisely….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by stuffs2002: 7:27am On Jan 03, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

Obi has told you urchins that if you can bring any single evidence that he stole public funds he'll step down from the presidential race. It has been more than 5 months he said this on national TV but till now nothing.
If you have any evidence go and tender it instead of littering everywhere with your tears,

Nonsense

IPOB will always defend their own even with overwhelming evidence of their criminality
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by ZombieSlayer1: 7:30am On Jan 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB will always defend their own even with overwhelming evidence of their criminality
hahahahaha....hopeless urchin, go and read what I wrote and do as he asked you to do instead of spewing crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by stuffs2002: 7:37am On Jan 03, 2023
ZombieSlayer1:

hahahahaha....hopeless urchin, go and read what I wrote and do as he asked you to do instead of spewing crap

IPOB and Insults are 5&6 and there is nothing anyone can do about it because Insults are in their DNA.

This is why IGBOS will never smell the presidency as elections are not won by insults
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by hartson(m): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2023
stuffs2002:
That is. why a currupt and BIGOTED TRIBALIST like Pando Obi should not be elected.

Obi who is a terrorist supporter and IPOB defender is not fit for any elective positions in this country
You got only 1 like for your stupid qoute. It should tell or mean something to you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by hartson(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB and Insults are 5&6 and there is nothing anyone can do about it because Insults are in their DNA.

This is why IGBOS will never smell the presidency as elections are not won by insults
Bastard,begin to prepare to commit suicide after Feb 25 also grab a copy of 1001 ways to die,select the dying pattern that suit you most when HE PO is declared president elect then take your foolish soul off the surface of the earth.is simple

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Lightorder: 8:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Laple0541:
Choose among:
go and sit down. Poor rat
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Lightorder: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2023
Irupetepete:

I think something needs to be done to the Rate at which churches and mosques are springing up at every corners of the country...

Just yesterday, my mum was telling me about her friend who has a yahoo boy As a son and the woman has a church too... The boy cashed out and bought a Lexus and they held Thanksgiving in her mother's church...
you couldn’t cash out? A proverb says that when a child achieves more than his mates , they go to town with a story that he took the wrong cut. Oga , tell your mum that gossip and envy is sin
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Irupetepete: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2023
Lightorder:
you couldn’t cash out? A proverb says that when a child achieves more than his mates , they go to town with a story that he took the wrong cut. Oga , tell your mum that gossip and envy is sin
u be Original ode... I just use it to buttress the point that most churches nowadays are scam...
I am into legit offline businesses, I have no biz with scamming people and moreover, one of them is running mad close to my office
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Lightorder: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2023
Irupetepete:
u be Original ode... I just use it to buttress the point that most churches nowadays are scam...
I am into legit offline businesses, I have no biz with scamming people and moreover, one of them is running mad close to my office
young man , go home and do what I said.
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by spy24(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2023
Laple0541:
Choose among:

Oga you people should stop this lies

Tinubu did not develop Lagos. Simple!!

Lagos was a former capital territory of the country for both the colonial and Nigerian military government.

Na Tinubu build the 3 mainland bridge ? No

Na Tinubu build the stadiums ? No

Na Tinubu build national theatre ? No

Was he the one that developed Lagos island? No

What exactly did Tinubu do for Lagos?
If not to create more local government areas, and mc oluomo

And you people are here twisting narratives to deceive yourselves

1 Like

Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Pwettylinda(f): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2023
Shot up if you can not openly endorse a good leader undecided
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by odinga1of: 8:41am On Jan 03, 2023
Irupetepete:

Dem plenty for Warri and Delta State here. Pastor n Prophet children get big HK with boys.
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2023
The reason we will always fail is because we think it people who will solve our countries problems, not the Almighty.

Instead of our religious clerics to call for us to change our ways while praying, they think they know who has the agenda that can help Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2023
Irupetepete:

Having so many churches and mosques is detrimental to soceity truly, especially since every wannabe that has his/her own selfish interests can stand up and impose it on others who will follow like blind goats.
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by stuffs2002: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2023
hartson:
You got only 1 like for your stupid qoute. It should tell or mean something to you.

The truth hurts abi
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by Novarisammy2: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

ur stupidity is definitely hereditary
Re: 2023: Vote Leaders That Will Rebuild Nigeria – Prophet El-Buba Tells Nigerians by ZombieSlayer1: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2023
stuffs2002:

OPC and hate are 5&6 and there's nothing anyone nan do about it because stupidity is in their DNA.
So you'll be insulting us and expect us to close mouth, abi? Obi will win next year and you'll die of heartbreak.
Let me quote my initial comment again
ZombieSlayer1:

Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is The Biggest Market For Guiness Worldwide. / Nigeria Has Expired (1914-2014). It Time To Let Biafra Go - UK / Events In This Country Have Justified That Nigeria Is Indeed A Zoo (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.