Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) (25772 Views)

Peter Obi Campaigns For Labour Party Candidates In Edo / Peter Obi Campaigns For Labour Party's Candidates In Ogbaru, Anambra (Photos) / Labour Party Candidates In Kano Using Tinubu's Picture On Their Posters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by dexmond: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2023
Urbanchampion:
Igbo agenda won't succeed in the South West, it didn't succeed under Baba Awolowo, it will not succeed under the leadership of Asiwaju.

Igbos do not have any agenda in Lagos, just as India nor Nigeria does not have any agenda in Britain.
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by ghiloman28(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2023
grin All of them go luleee
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by pacificom: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Yes, he does. So proud and disrespectful.
People that talk too much usually lack action. Just like an empty barrel.
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2023
post=119656122:

Abia central also Yoruba candidate
Aiyelagbegan is not a Yoruba surname.
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by Salym(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2023
SmartPolician:
I consider the NE and NW as the regions where people ride on the popularity of presidential candidates to win elections. We saw a lot of that in 2015.

In the South, it's a different ballgame. That's because people in the South are a bit more educated and enlightened and they vote for candidates, not parties.

I don't know who else is coming out in Eti-Osa for House of Representatives because I am definitely going to vote Olubankole Wellington aka Banky W of the PDP.
Forget about all the North is this and South is that. Several times even in South people vote based on party affiliations and this election cycle will still be the same. Some people will get voted based on the popularity of Obi/LP presently.
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2023
cocolacec:

Let Canadians,Americans British contest in an election in Nigeria,we will accept them because they give the same platform to us in their countries.We don't need Igbos contesting in Yorubaland.

Someone like don't travel, Born in a place, school same place, jobless in same place, slaved in same place, normal Yoruba marriage in same place, your brother or landlord slept with ur miserable wife in same place as u do to others. Travel and see things maybe you can reason well next time ....most successful non indigenes in other states are igbos ...the reason we don't have such in igboland is that...mostly Yorubas are lazy in starting a business rather to work for someone or use Twuale method to collect money or grab lands, or behave like touts...only little are educated think better.
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by seunjungle1(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2023
Na we dey dash dem those ones...not that they have the effrontery to come out like this one they think they can hijack Lagos.

I know this is a bad signal on their side because after the election the political opportunity space given to them will be readdress.

If Igbo should have the kind of political power that backs Fulani, Nigeria would have become another thing. Some of them are so arrogant.

tuborme:
Is this the first time Igbos will become House of Representatives members in Lagos?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by Metronomy(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Who dash this one olushola? He comes to my office like everyday. Former Nagaff chairman. Very proud.
.very Arrogant somebody....

3 Likes

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by deeva2: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2023
I trust my Lagos people..

Them go shock these ones.

Them go labour in vain..

1 Like

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by rolams(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2023
Let's see what the outcome of the election will look like.
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by pquaver(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2023
ada9ja:

But for cadana, UK, USA.....Nigerians agenda are working....u claimed Tinubush developed Lagos yet freedom to contest is not part of the stupid development abi?

Let other win in your own domain first Abi South East no dey develope?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by Elemosho478: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2023
ada9ja:

Someone like don't travel, Born in a place, school same place, jobless in same place, slaved in same place, normal Yoruba marriage in same place, your brother or landlord slept with ur miserable wife in same place as u do to others. Travel and see things maybe you can reason well next time ....most successful non indigenes in other states are igbos ...the reason we don't have such in igboland is that...mostly Yorubas are lazy in starting a business rather to work for someone or use Twuale method to collect money or grab lands, or behave like touts...only little are educated think better.

Who is interested in your barren region that you can't even stay in yourselves ? what is there that is making you troop out of it ?

Your Osu generation will never be as successful and educated as Yoruba

3 Likes

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by Awillologo: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2023
I am from ebonyi state and we accommodate everyone. Fulani man contesting in ebonyi state

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by oyatz(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Who dash this one olushola? He comes to my office like everyday. Former Nagaff chairman. Very proud.

He can adopt any name he likes. I hope you know that the name 'Buhari' was also adopted and it wasn't the name of the father or grandfather of the president?

What's the meaning NAGAFF?
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by oyatz(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2023
SmartPolician:
I consider the NE and NW as the regions where people ride on the popularity of presidential candidates to win elections. We saw a lot of that in 2015.

In the South, it's a different ballgame. That's because people in the South are a bit more educated and enlightened and they vote for candidates, not parties.

I don't know who else is coming out in Eti-Osa for House of Representatives because I am definitely going to vote Olubankole Wellington aka Banky W of the PDP.

People ride of the popularity of certain people to get to power and this happen in all parts of the world.
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2023
famouscargo4u:

Yes, I have met many though andd most of my friends are Igbo. Forget these online shenanigans though some of them still exhibit this trait offline. One was arguing with me that there are more Igbo people in Lagos than Yoruba.

Well I have not met many on or offline. Most, even those who pretend to be polite and gracious, are latent bigots and highly prejudiced souls.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2023
oyatz:

He can adopt any name he likes. I hope you know that the name 'Buhari' was also adopted and it wasn't the name of the father or grandfather of the president?

What's the meaning NAGAFF?

National Association of Government Approved Freight Forwarders . What else did you expect it to be but something to do with import and export, sales of inferior goods and freight forwarding?

I can bet any money Igbos , under regional governance and without the moderation and sophistication Yorubas and other impart on them, will drown the economy of the SE in less than a year.

This is because every damn Igbo will be a trader, shopkeeper, importer, okrika seller, spare parts seller, freight forwarder etc but of course the Nigerian Market will not be available to them as was the case before regional governance which will surely give discriminatory trading preference to indigenes.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by Babastrong(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Awon candidate 5votes. most of these guys cannot see more than 5votes on the election day.

1 Like

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2023
post=119655914:
Those who doesn't want to see LP posters and billboards still fear to see their face on social media this is pure wickedness,

These are some of LP candidates in Lagos State
Thanks for this

1 Like

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Racoon:
Yet one BATstard agbado and cassava munching miscreant was promoting ethnic supremacist agenda in saying all the contestants for the LP elective posts in Lagos are an all Igbo encaste?

Why are these urchins and miscreants cursed with lies & propaganda. I think the mods should not only take down the senseless thread, but punish the OP for promoting ethnic supremacist agenda here.
ihordspy the minister of invasion you see your life now? There's life outside agado media wonderland o.
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by Juanmike(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2023
Urbanchampion:
Igbo agenda won't succeed in the South West, it didn't succeed under Baba Awolowo, it will not succeed under the leadership of Asiwaju.
Pls What is IGBO Agenda?
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by prophetfire: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Urbanchampion:
Calm down and stop being stupid before you get heart attack. It's only two Igbos that I see among the contestants. So why the panick?
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2023
Babastrong:
Awon candidate 5votes.
most of these guys cannot see more than 5votes on the election day.

Not a single one will win anything. In fact Igbo are really 'reaching ' with their unbridled covetousness of what Yorubas have while simultaneously propagating hate for the same people everywhere and every chance they get like malevolent and sadistic ingrates.

It will spark a wave of protectionist 'stonewalling' in Yorubas Mark my word. Nigeria is changing and only Igbos do not recognise that.

Even Northerners they love propagating as dumb have read the ominous writing on the wall. Igbos continue to go everywhere led by their greedy and covetous spirit instead of understand that the inevitable future of Nigeria entirely revolves around all of us going to build lives and successes from our regional base.

I pity them. Their region is going to tatters. No Igbo effort to fix and rehabilitate SE. Instead they flee, as Obi fled PDP, to think they can just go and start new lives elsewhere abandoning the struggle where they are from.

They then want to cast covetous eyes over what they should not aspire to given they are the most hostile and anti-immigrant Nigerians existing today.

I pity Igbos. A people programmed to fail because of fundamental flaws in their mental makeup and mindset.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewalling

Stonewalling is a refusal to communicate or cooperate. Such behaviour occurs in situations such as marriage guidance counseling, diplomatic negotiations, politics and legal cases.[1] Body language may indicate and reinforce this by avoiding contact and engagement with the other party.[2]

4 Likes

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by Chiraq77(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2023
Yes Yes Yes!
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by LILTJAY: 10:24am On Jan 03, 2023
cocolacec:

Let Canadians,Americans British contest in an election in Nigeria,we will accept them because they give the same platform to us in their countries.We don't need Igbos contesting in Yorubaland.
gbam..
how do this flatheadds wants us to explain this to them? undecided
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by NohurryInLife: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2023
famouscargo4u:

See life. And na so ppl go dey bath mouth ahm dey go. His attitude now wan start to dey block his success.
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by saintrow1: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2023
seunjungle1:
Na we dey dash dem those ones...not that they have the effrontery to come out like this one they think they can hijack Lagos.

I know this is a bad signal on their side because after the election the political opportunity space given to them will be readdress.

If Igbo should have the kind of political power that backs Fulani, Nigeria would have become another thing. Some of them are so arrogant.

Facts

We saw what ojukwu did, we was what ironsi did. That is why I always laugh at those gullible yoruba people that thinks fulani is yorubas number one enemy. Let ibo have the political power like fulani people, they will see hell. That is why ipob is backing Peter lienus obi. They want to use him as a platform to establish their political dominance and kill everyone in Nigeria. Some foolish yoruba people are still sleeping.
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by saintrow1: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2023
Urbanchampion:

We shouldn't leave it to our politicians and political leaders to deal with them alone. What are we doing individually as yorubas, what are we doing within our communities, what are we doing collectively to deal with them.

1 Like

Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by saintrow1: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2023
cocolacec:

Imagine they don't want you to contest in their own land but they want to contest in yorubaland. Awon werey
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by saintrow1: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2023
Babastrong:
Awon candidate 5votes.
most of these guys cannot see more than 5votes on the election day.

Only ibo people and some gullible foolish yoruba will vote for them.
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by saintrow1: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2023
Bantu10:
Nice one.

Some of these people will coast to glory on Peter Obi's popularity

Loooooooooooooooooool
More like coast to the lagoon
Re: 2023: More Labor Party Candidates In Lagos (Photos) by Omodua(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2023
Urbanchampion:
Tribal urchin spotted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Party: INEC Publishes Names Of Candidates Who Emerged From Abure Faction / Abdulrahman Buniyamin Decorated With Sword Of Honour By UK Navy (Photo) / Nnamdi Wokekoro (Ikwerre 1) Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.