Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,520 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies (52322 Views)

Prophet Joshua Iginla Acquires Private Jet (Photos, Video) / "Prophet Joshua Iginla Shared Nudes With Stella" - Wife, Yemisi Iginla (video) / Prophet Joshua Iginla Married Stella Zimasa Ndamase, Pregnant With 2nd Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies by Enemyofpeace: 11:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
doneback04:
Confused prophet everywhere, instead of telling us what you saw directly, u are busy turning us roundabout, even me reading is confused
no mind am. He ended up confusing me
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies by gfelo(m): 4:35am On Jan 04, 2023
No be lie, i dey fear this kind ticket o
fran6co:
grin plenty predictions
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies by seunayantokun(m): 5:37am On Jan 04, 2023
Is this man really a prophet of God or a mouthpiece of Mr Satan? If you have basic knowledge of the Truth as contained in the Bible,
you should be able to tell.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies by chudez0147(m): 6:24am On Jan 04, 2023
DamnNigga
A fool potted
Hendrixky:
Beating around the Bush with unnecessary words

Permutations and possibility

god of men everywhere

Ya all should not bother to read because at the end all was trash

This is the reason I said humans are not really intelligent the way they claim to be

If at this age we still can't realise that there is no God and spirituality in nature then there is nothing intelligent in us
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies by dickt(m): 7:43am On Jan 04, 2023
Hendrixky:
Beating around the Bush with unnecessary words

Permutations and possibility

god of men everywhere

Ya all should not bother to read because at the end all was trash

This is the reason I said humans are not really intelligent the way they claim to be

If at this age we still can't realise that there is no God and spirituality in nature then there is nothing intelligent in us

You are lost
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2023
Amala prophecy.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies by donmik: 9:14am On Jan 04, 2023
Simply, the just shall live by his Faith cos the kingdom of God has been suffering violence since the days of John The Baptist.

Que cera cera (French). what will be will be
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies by Oksman(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2023
Moh247:
Even a Pastor knows Tinubu is winning

So you now believe in prophecy? This same man said that GEJ would win 2015 election. Below is his words:

Jan 2, 2015 – Nigerian 2015 Elections Prophecies: Prophet Joshua Iginla Says Jonathan ‘ll Win

NIGERIA WILL NOT SPLIT OVER 2015 ELECTIONS

As 2015 set sail, prophesies have arrived. Contrary to predictions carried around of the nations imminent breakup in 2015, prophet Joshua Iginla of Champions Royal Assembly has said that the country will remain whole but will overcome his challenges.

He disclosed this at a prayer session to mark the New Year at his church where he reeled out prophesies and revelations that according to him, God had revealed. He alluded that despite the attempt of the opposition party, the APC at the federal level to take over ASO rock, President Goodluck Jonathan would win the elections.

He added that peace though will come at a price as the squabble for power hits all time high. He warned the president and his wife to be prayerful in their next tenure.

He said that the APC would definitely win more states but will also lose some states. While APC had held promise as being capable of overthrowing the PDP, the prophet revealed that the party that would overthrow the PDP was yet to be formed while iterating that the powers of the PDP will continue to dwindle.

Death prophesies came for Bola Ahmed Tinubu as the prophet enjoined him to pray to finish the political fire that he has started as and The Governor of Kogi state Idris Wada who the prophet said he saw him fighting to sustain his breadth.

For the elections, he revealed that there will be wanton destruction of life and property exactly six days after the elections as cars and properties will be burnt in protest against election results.

The prophet also warned of military intervention asking Nigerians to pray against it and terrorist attack against a high rise financial building.

Other prophesies include an attack on INEC installations, a vehement fire outbreak in Lagos, long strikes especially the Academic Staff Union of Universities and the Nigerian Medical Association.

Two churches would be attacked, an orthodox and a Pentecostal while the wife of a prominent minster of God would die this year.

The tides of terrorism will change as a great army from the south-south more deadlier than Boko Haram would be created.

His last word was for Amaechi as he prophesied his political career diminishing.[/b]
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies by Thomasankara(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2023
[/color]hmmm,felicia grin grin grin[color=#770077]
FeliciaOja:
When I stopped going to church
My life seriously changed for good
I'm glowing everyday, don't care what people say.
Religion is a scam of the highest orders

Go to all 99% of churches in Nigeria
Look at their church poster/ signboard
All you will see is the photo of Daddy G.O and mummy G.O
There is no picture of Jesus Christ
Go and check it. Not a single church put a,picture of Jesus Christ on their Church Signpost.
I have figured it out that it's all scam

I am a God myself, Made in his image 
So why should I be worshipping a daddy G.O
Why should I go to temple 
When God resides in me not in church buildings

WE are all Gods, the whites have figured it out
Decades of brainwashing and religion in Africa will not allow us figure it out.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies by Thomasankara(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2023
Like I said between 2023-2027 in Nigeria many political cabals, strong men who are holding down this country will be called home. Some will be very sick, some will lose interest in politics,, others will retire or give way to others. It will be battle between their lives and politics. I see a political revolution with a new breed of leaders that will rise up but the shift like I said we should watch out in 2031.[code][/code]
[/color]of all the prophecies made, up there above is the only one that appeals to me and I want to come to fruition. [color=#770077]
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies by Igbojew: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2023
I always respect this Pastor Iginla prophecies especially when it concerns Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and his prophecies concerning Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB always come to pass ...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies by papapchi(m): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
All your prophecy is nothing but analyzing what is happening in the zoo, and as for our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, you see nothing regarding him, a court of competent jurisdiction in the zoo have discharged and acquits him of all charges levelled against him by the rogue Nigerian government. The united nation working group have giving Nigerian government a time frame to release him and have him compensated as well. Therefore, Nigerian government don't have any choice than to release our leader who is a prisoner of conscience in the Nigeria zoo DSS dungeon. All you scam artist parading yourselves as prophets and pastors in the zoo, should keep the name of our leader out of your devilish mouths and prophecy. Nonsense.
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies by AntiChristian: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
SHINJA:

Islamic mohammadian head slamming terrorist

SHINJA

Sly
Hideous
Inane
Ninny
Jinxed
Asinine

Open your thesaurus!
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies by Waterbear(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Tinubu major factor...
Don't underestimate PO
Power would retain... APC
Most hated taking the seat... the 3 parties

This man just said 3 of them would won in different forms... no prophecy here if any one win it would be like he was correct ...
Lol.. psychology, who's head are you playing with oga?
Re: Prophet Joshua Iginla 2023 Prophecies by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:49am On Jan 23, 2023
He is trying to say that TINUBU will win the presidential election. angry . He happens to be the third pastor who says TINUBU will win. What the hellll sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophecy About Nigeria By Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj / Catholic Church Ozubulu Opens Again For Services After Last Sunday Massacre / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.