Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu (9223 Views)

Tinubu Must Go!! Tinubu Must Go!! Angry Nigerians Protest Over Economic Hardship / If Nigeria ‘separates’, I Have Nowhere To Go – Tinubu / Report VP Osinbajo To Daddy GO - Tinubu, Sanwo-olu Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu by softy(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2023
franudi:
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. Tinubu can never be the president of Nigeria.

Amen.
Re: Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu by Nchenches: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2023
Empty promises.
Re: Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
The hard battle you fought against Jonathan shown you are one of those destroying the government in the past for your selfish interest. You should have supported Jonathan if you know he is right as you were thinking now but you stood against it

I stood against it too.

A government that depleted both sovereign reserves and excess crude account while creating the likes of Dezeani and Stella Oduah has no business handling fuel subsidy gains. No infrastructure was done during these years. ALL and I repeat ALL receipts went into private pockets.

I said then that it would take Nigeria 20 years to recover from the losses of the mismanagement of the highest oil receipts in Nigeria's history.

Buhari may not have managed poverty well, but GEJ mismanaged a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Strangely enough Buhari is coming out of mismanaging poverty with projects to show for it.
Re: Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu by omokab: 12:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
corleone21:
But you and your cohorts vehemently resisted the removal when the economy was in a better shape to handle the effect
which economy was in better shape then? The economy that was borrowing to pay civil servant . The economy that almost money in our foreign account was .been depleted . looting with the believe of eating from national cake. Little or no account for infrastructural development in the country is your view of better economy.
Re: Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu by corleone21: 12:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
omokab:
which economy was in better shape then? The economy that was borrowing to pay civil servant . The economy that almost money in our foreign account was .been depleted . looting with the believe of eating from national cake. Little or no account for infrastructural development in the country is your view of better economy.
Lmao. We're just three days into the new year and I don't have strength to argue. Do your research, juxtapose the economy then with the current one and come back to my mention. Thank you
Re: Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu by jcross19: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
ghiloman28:
BAT is too intelligent. Nigerians needs him more. If you think otherwise take your voters card and go to polling unit and perform your civil right for whom you believed in.

For me I am voting ASIWAJU coz he will definitely bring prosperity to Nigerians at large in all areas.

ASIWAJU omo olodo ide Jagaban borgu
your comment is irrelevant!!
Re: Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu by Everlastingson: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Criminal liar. You can only deceive your Agbado thugs with your lies. Peter Obi has been chosen by most Nigerians.
Re: Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu by omokab: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
corleone21:
Lmao. We're just three days into the new year and I don't have strength to argue. Do your research, juxtapose the economy then with the current one and come back to my mention. Thank you
am not saying the economy is better now but not also good during the time of Jonathan . I am a civil servant and I knew how we are being paid 75% of salary in 2014 while the federal government also announced that they are borrowing to pay salary . Almost all the states were unable to pay salary then and u think the economy was good then. Mention infrastructures done by previous government despite the high oil prices of 140dollar per barrel . Buari fumbled but we can still mention numbers of roads including second Niger bridge he just constructed not mention rail and others . in conclusion ,none of them deserves to be praised .
Re: Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu by 2016easy2017: 3:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
nairalee:
That's why Buhari must go
That's why APC must go
That's why the regular Nigerian politician must go
That's why we must vote for a progressive mind

If you truly mean this,then Swore and Abiola are the only ones remaining
Re: Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu by Obyino: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Thunder fire you and your Urchins
Re: Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu by asksteve(m): 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Spactacle:
You are among those that brought in this government. You don't have anything to campaign with.
With due respect, you should also follow the subsidy and go

Was he not at the front of anti subsidy removal campaign before 2015,/so what wisedom has made him to have a change of heart?
Re: Why Fuel Subsidy Should Go – Tinubu by Spactacle(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
asksteve:

Was he not at the front of anti subsidy removal campaign before 2015,/so what wisedom has made him to have a change of heart?
he's confused

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) / FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina / Court Restrains Enugu PDP From Tampering With Delegate List After Ward Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.