Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria (42958 Views)

7 Differences Between The Poor And The Rich / REVEALED : Top 7 Things Poor People Do That The Rich DON'T / 4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by emmaodet: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2023
cayorday89:

Na boss you be and they know, I rather you ask them what they will be willing to do, so you give them one time payment and let them strife to multiply the money. I Wan use this week call my debtors make them settle me after I ranted on my whats app last week. I try to minimize my spending but try pity some people and they assume I be baller. Even my sister always warns me but I no dey hear.

Hmmmmmm........Ask them what they will do? they will start calling millions..millions
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by emmaodet: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2023
AFONJAPIG:
they believe money fall from heaven.. since 1 years now the lowest my blood pressure has been is 150/100 this is a guy in his late 30s if I start having blood pressure in late 30s what will then happen in 40s or 50s.. a lady who I employed to take care of my parent just turned her phone off since 24th December because i didn't give her money to make her hair as i promised, somebody I paid on time on 23rd December I never own her salary, I paid in advance, she never bought data or anything food, she feeds from bought items we brought home , what is she even doing ,just cook and clean the house my parents still wash their clothes and do others things, but this lady just turn her phone off so I can't speak to my parents, another one on my neck is pastor he's tasking me to send him money for his brothers operation, even to open messages are problems because I don't know what I will see there, the thing is like this because I tolerate it , my immediate brother nobody calls him if he send monthly upkeep if u like make good use of it , if u don't like finish it in 2 days but don't disturb him because he has kids and wife to care for.. even far distance relative I don't know will start calling u telling u her ending problems infact I don tire for this life embarassed

Bro please slow down. At 150/100, you are already hypertensive.

Please worry less because if you die today, what will be will be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by cayorday89(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
emmaodet:

Hmmmmmm........Ask them what they will do? they will start calling millions..millions
haaaa, I give up...

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by Kabalmark(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
You're indeed a stingy man... so you don't want a girlfriend because you don't want to spend on her undecided.

Incase you don't know, no lady would want to stay with a stingy man.... so if you are avoiding ladies because of common billing, you will still spend when you eventually want a girlfriend. You can't escape it. Keep running!

Biko, this is a new year, you men should learn to spend on your girlfriend/wife. Don't tight your hands.

Akagum!
See this orishi rishi ooo
Mr poster run oooooo
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2023
emmaodet:

Bro please slow down. At 150/100, you are already hypertensive.

Please worry less because if you die today, what will be will be
my God will shame devil

1 Like

Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by cayorday89(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
AFONJAPIG:
they believe money fall from heaven.. since 1 years now the lowest my blood pressure has been is 150/100 this is a guy in his late 30s if I start having blood pressure in late 30s what will then happen in 40s or 50s.. a lady who I employed to take care of my parent just turned her phone off since 24th December because i didn't give her money to make her hair as i promised, somebody I paid on time on 23rd December I never own her salary, I paid in advance, she never bought data or anything food, she feeds from bought items we brought home , what is she even doing ,just cook and clean the house my parents still wash their clothes and do others things, but this lady just turn her phone off so I can't speak to my parents, another one on my neck is pastor he's tasking me to send him money for his brothers operation, even to open messages are problems because I don't know what I will see there, the thing is like this because I tolerate it , my immediate brother nobody calls him if he send monthly upkeep if u like make good use of it , if u don't like finish it in 2 days but don't disturb him because he has kids and wife to care for.. even far distance relative I don't know will start calling u telling u her ending problems infact I don tire for this life embarassed

All these no suppose make life tire you, na you go adjust and learn to say no when necessary.
Re: This Is Why The Rich Don't Help The Poor In Nigeria by SisterAnn(f): 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2023
diogo23:

Don't inform him , he know already and he doesn't want parasites around him
But you are parasitic yourself begging online.

Afo gbagbuo Kwa Nne gi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Survive On 20k Or Less In A Month / Ned Okonkwo Proposes To His Wife Again After 12 Years Of Marriage (Video) / 1978 Naira Exchange Rate With Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.