Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,335 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me (24538 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List: Ohakim Denies Revolting Against Uzodinma / Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by RestructureNig2: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by sreamsense: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2023
Why quick to exonerate Ipob/esn, are you fearing them? Other killings that happened the same day are Ipob/esn new year gift of destruction to alaigbo. Later they will come back to blame Buhari and FG for underdevelopment. Killing valuable human resources, crippling their businesses and destroying public infrastructure they think off.

Kanu seed of sorrow planted in alaigbo has germinated; people once praising Ipob/esn/kanu are now reaping fruit of destruction just because you want to have Biafra land. If this continues throughout 2023, Igbo land may be desolated and deserted; people will prefer to die and bury in exile; nobody will like to come back home to die. It will be worse if obi should be president of Nigeria because obi will like to preach Nigeria unity which will not be what Ekpa and his boys want to hear because he is making serious money through donations.

Obi can't handle them because they won't listen to dialogue. It failed for Soludo that was more respected then; to avoid doing trial and error with security, Tinubu should be given the job, he is good in thinking outside the box to offer lasting solution.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by stonemasonn: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2023
Jostoman:
your lagos landlord has told his Apc supporters and his thugs to get ready to take power by force, may be it is Ipob that also attack Tambuwa in Sokoto.
Well ofcourse it is Tinubu..
What is even Ohakim's political value? Mtcheeeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by plaindealer: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2023
Utanisco:
As long as buhari is alive

Insurgency will never stop even in america

So, igbo lives must be sacrificed by Igbo people because Buhari is alive?

The crazy stuff we read on NL every day..

3 Likes

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by toujurs: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2023
Roboto11:
Always scared to admit it is IPOB.
Are you an illiterate, can't you read undecided.

These guys are trained assassin's, Ipob are just common agigators, would they leave their business and children to feed. To go and fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by hisexcellency34: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2023
Breakfast
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by ERockson: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2023
Ipob is not a terrorist organization They are just tugs. shocked.
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by tommy589(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2023
Another group or groups are involved in the East.Ohakim is street wise to know the difference

1 Like

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Corrections: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2023
They now move about in bullet proof cars.

What happens to ordinary CITIZENS without a car let alone bullet proof cars?

Ordinary CITIZENS won't even see this handwriting rather they keep killing themselves for these polithiefcians that keep stealing the wealth and glory of their born and unborn children.
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by RestructureNig2: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2023
sreamsense:
Why quick to exonerate Ipob/esn, are you fearing them? Other killings that happened the same day are Ipob/esn new year gift of destruction to alaigbo. Later they will come back to blame Buhari and FG for underdevelopment. Killing valuable human resources, crippling their businesses and destroying public infrastructure they think off.

Kanu seed of sorrow planted in alaigbo has germinated; people once praising Ipob/esn/kanu are now reaping fruit of destruction just because you want to have Biafra land. If this continues throughout 2023, Igbo land may be desolated and deserted; people will prefer to die and bury in exile; nobody will like to come back home to die. It will be worse if obi should be president of Nigeria because obi will like to preach Nigeria unity which will not be what Ekpa and his boys want to hear because he is making serious money through donations.

Obi can't handle them because they won't listen to dialogue. It failed for Soludo that was more respected then; to avoid doing trial and error with security, Tinubu should be given the job, he is good in thinking outside the box to offer lasting solution.

Stupid Yoruba Muslim pig

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by MrPADDY(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2023
Terrible situation
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Realrealfact: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2023
Vote Obi and let God use him to stop all this madness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by gimakon2(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2023
gassbee:
Na wao ur fellow kinsmen came to take u out n u r stil defending them

Do you know who he offended when he was in power? What makes you think they would not use the uprising to get back at him.
You no like Igbos, but we dont care. You can die anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2023
That's the issue, if they had succeeded they would have hidden under the name IPOB,UGM or God knows what sincerely they have really ruined the eastern region with these bad news here and there and their governors aren't doing anyth8nf to help matters at all rather they would pay some thugs to make things worsen. It's a big shame, I pray things gets better because if it gets better for them there then it would also get better for naija
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by plaindealer: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2023
toujurs:
Are you an illiterate, can't you read undecided.

These guys are trained assassin's, Ipob are just common agigators, would they leave their business and children to feed. To go and fight

According to who? Who investigated and dug up facts to show that they are not Igbos or trained assassins?

Are all the ESN terrorists in their terrorist camps that we see every day slaughtering innocent people, policemen, soldiers, and traditional rulers and throwing their decapitated bodies in ditches not agitators?

This attitude and blind support for your own terrorists is why this rubbish is going on, you are reaping what you sow and this is just the beginning. Wait till, after the election, you go beg God to save you and the SE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by lawanifumila: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by gidgiddy: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2023
plaindealer:

This is the problem with igbo leaders, they always find a way to absolve ipob, even without any investigation or facts to prove that they are not Igbos.

While you people that are neither Igbos nor live in the South East, but like to carry South East insecurity on your heads like basket of yam, are trying to blame IPOB for every crime in the South East, without any investigation or facts to prove it is IPOB

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by BigYash: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2023
Richy4:
Bulletproof cars were not good for the boys angry
The boys probably got children, wife, and are breadwinners embarassed
That is why I laugh at these stupid urchins.. They think politicians care about them .. The elite will also protect themselves, their supporters or worker's safety is non of their business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Ghostrye: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2023
ex governor get bulletproof car, him boys no get...
This life no balance
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Cutehector(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Imo state is more unsafe than Yobe.
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by JealousCobra(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2023
Roboto11:

I had been observing your comments, truly you should be more on "joke section" than being here.

IPOB is a law abiding and hard working people, take note of that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by plaindealer: 9:32am On Jan 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

While you people that are neither Igbos nor live in the South East, but like to carry South East insecurity on your heads like basket of yam, are trying to blame IPOB for every crime in the South East, without a y investigation or facts to prove it is IPOB

Do you Igbos go mad crazy over killings in Kaduna because you live in Kaduna.?

Keep quiet abeg, hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by BJanta: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2023
mycar:

Fools, we are talking about criminals and you are saying IPOB. of what use is he to IPOB?
You lot are the ones making criminals feel good about themselves, your utterances are shielding them from what they're really are.

thread here: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri

Troops arrest IPOB commander who allegedly killed Gulak

Ahmed Gulak was a political adviser to former President Goodluck Jonathan.

By Chinagorom Ugwu December 28, 2022

The Nigerian troops have arrested a deputy commander of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) who allegedly killed Ahmed Gulak, a political adviser to former President Goodluck Jonathan, according to PRNigeria.

The suspect, Nwagwu Chiwendu, was arrested on Tuesday during the burial of his father at Mbaise in Imo State, Nigeria’s South-east.

Mr Chiwendu was to be the IPOB’s main trainer in weapon handling, who later rose to become the second in command to Temple, who is now the leader of the group in the state.

The suspect, Mr Chiwendu, was said to have deserted the Nigerian Army, and joined IPOB’s militant wing, Eastern Security Network (ESN), since 21 January.

“He served on OPHK and thus has operational experience. He was arrested yesterday during the buria

2 Likes

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by AchichaMmuo: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2023
Roboto11:

Don't mind the 1diot, next he'll say na Fulani herdsmen or DSS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by plaindealer: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2023
This is just the beginning or your pain and what is coming after the election.

1 Like

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Richy4(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2023
BigYash:
That is why I laugh at these stupid urchins.. They think politicians care about them .. The elite will also protect themselves, their supporters or worker's safety is non of their business.
His own family are safe but there are lamentations at the camp of the "Boys"..
It's just sick..

2 Likes

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Thomasankara(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2023
[/color]oga na ordinary people Dem be. wicked politicians always protecting themselves,but leaving the lives of their aides to fate. I just pity those people working with them,You all will be sacrificed like a pawn in a chess game. if they are not ordinary,you wouldn't even be saying this now,cos they would av done their risk assessment and knew the level of ur protection and that you drive bullet proof cars.[color=#770077]
phoneport:

SOURCE: https://www./2023/01/03/they-are-not-ordinary-people-or-ipob-they-came-to-kill-me-ohakim-opens-up-on-attack/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by baretalk: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2023
This is the handwork of Ipob, all igbos are now endangered species, no thanks to knau amdmhis ipob terrorists group.
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by DriveByKiller: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2023
mycar:

Fools, we are talking about criminals and you are saying IPOB. of what use is he to IPOB?
You lot are the ones making criminals feel good about themselves, your utterances are shielding them from what they're really are.
isn't IPOB a bunch of ragtag misfits and criminals?

Who are the working class or business class belonging to IPOB foot soldiers if not your everyday criminals in the south east.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by BJanta: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2023
JealousCobra:

I had been observing your comments, truly you should be more on "joke section" than being here.

IPOB is a law abiding and hard working people, take note of that!

thread here: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri

Troops arrest IPOB commander who allegedly killed Gulak

Ahmed Gulak was a political adviser to former President Goodluck Jonathan.

By Chinagorom Ugwu December 28, 2022

The Nigerian troops have arrested a deputy commander of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) who allegedly killed Ahmed Gulak, a political adviser to former President Goodluck Jonathan, according to PRNigeria.

The suspect, Nwagwu Chiwendu, was arrested on Tuesday during the burial of his father at Mbaise in Imo State, Nigeria’s South-east.

Mr Chiwendu was to be the IPOB’s main trainer in weapon handling, who later rose to become the second in command to Temple, who is now the leader of the group in the state.

The suspect, Mr Chiwendu, was said to have deserted the Nigerian Army, and joined IPOB’s militant wing, Eastern Security Network (ESN), since 21 January.

“He served on OPHK and thus has operational experience. He was arrested yesterday during the buria

2 Likes

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Jostoman:
your lagos landlord has told his Apc supporters and his thugs to get ready to take power by force, may be it is Ipob that also attack Tambuwa in Sokoto.

These people have shut down their brains, honestly.
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by JOemmy(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Ohakim is from my community who knows who he has offended this time this man loves oppressing the less previleged if u see how he forcefully collected the land of a widow in my village without paying her a dime u will hate him he used his position to lock up the son of this poor widow for daring to challenge him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Real Cost Of The 2015 General Elections - Encomium / Prof. Wole Soyinka To Buhari, Convene An Emergency Economic Conference / Wike: SARS Operatives Made River State Ungovernable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.