Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,611 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me (24540 Views)

Tinubu’s Ministerial List: Ohakim Denies Revolting Against Uzodinma / Nigeria Air: Oby Is A Member Of IPOB, They Hate Nigeria - Reno / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by baretalk: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2023
Realrealfact:
Vote Obi and let God use him to stop all this madness
Ipob are the mad terrorists in South of Nigeria, the problem is an Igbo problem, you people bury your heads in the sand.
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Johnboom: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
If you did well as a governor, no one would want you dead.

May same fate befall all Nigerian politicians from top to bottom (especially tilumbu - may tilumbu diē before the elections)
May the same Faith befall you in Jesus name. The Bible says he that dig a pit shall fall into it, it went further that he that pluck green grasses shall be beaten by serpent. If word of God can not be broken, if Jesus died and resurrected what you which for other shall befall you before the end of this year in Jesus name. AMEN. I pray for peace in the Eastern part of Nigeria and the whole of Nigeria in Jesus name . Amen.

1 Like

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 9:36am On Jan 03, 2023
Hnmmm
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by BJanta: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2023
JealousCobra:

I had been observing your comments, truly you should be more on "joke section" than being here.

IPOB is a law abiding and hard working people, take note of that!

thread here: Ahmed Gulak Shot Dead In Owerri

Troops arrest IPOB commander who allegedly killed Gulak

Ahmed Gulak was a political adviser to former President Goodluck Jonathan.

By Chinagorom Ugwu December 28, 2022

The Nigerian troops have arrested a deputy commander of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) who allegedly killed Ahmed Gulak, a political adviser to former President Goodluck Jonathan, according to PRNigeria.

The suspect, Nwagwu Chiwendu, was arrested on Tuesday during the burial of his father at Mbaise in Imo State, Nigeria’s South-east.

Mr Chiwendu was to be the IPOB’s main trainer in weapon handling, who later rose to become the second in command to Temple, who is now the leader of the group in the state.

The suspect, Mr Chiwendu, was said to have deserted the Nigerian Army, and joined IPOB’s militant wing, Eastern Security Network (ESN), since 21 January.

“He served on OPHK and thus has operational experience. He was arrested yesterday during the buria

1 Like

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by sammirano: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2023
These people steal so much so that can be e untouchable
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by MadamExcellency: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2023
patriotic007:
Not only politicians but everyone should be careful in the east because people are using this time to settle old scores knowing fully well that the Nigerian police and media will blame it on IPOB and move on....... Many unsolved murders happening in the east and blamed on IPOB or ESN.......Now politicians,assasins, cultist, serial killers, ritualist, kidnappers,and evil people are taking full advantage of this window......So sad

You are correct.

Onitsha, Owerri and Aba are totally empty. Traders, businessmen and women, civil and public servants travelled home. Almost everyone went back to their villages.

Why are we not hearing of attacks on ordinary people?
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Everfrank(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2023
patriotic007:
Not only politicians but everyone should be careful in the east because people are using this time to settle old scores knowing fully well that the Nigerian police and media will blame it on IPOB and move on....... Many unsolved murders happening in the east and blamed on IPOB or ESN.......Now politicians,assasins, cultist, serial killers, ritualist, kidnappers,and evil people are taking full advantage of this window......So sad

In other words everyone is showing the real stuff he's made of. But in the same east you guys always blame innocent herdsmen for your blood sucking. Herdsmen are now a game being hunted down and eliminated.
Hypocrisy is a monster that often devour it's owner.

1 Like

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by AmazingELixir: 9:38am On Jan 03, 2023
lipsrsealed

How did this wicked man that bought his way out of a definite conviction for brazingly assault a lady know with certainty IPOB wasn't the attackers...so he is trying to tell us he knows how Ipob operates.

1 Like

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Thomasankara(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2023
[/color]when some people cheered Daredevil miscreants by saying:no one deserves to be in prison,what do u expect? The leader of such ideology was technically advocating for a stateless society(Anarchy).[color=#770077]
patriotic007:

1 Like

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by BJanta: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2023
toujurs:
Are you an illiterate, can't you read undecided.

These guys are trained assassin's, Ipob are just common agigators, would they leave their business and children to feed. To go and fight

The Nigerian troops have arrested a deputy commander of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) who allegedly killed Ahmed Gulak, a political adviser to former President Goodluck Jonathan, according to PRNigeria.

The suspect, Nwagwu Chiwendu, was arrested on Tuesday during the burial of his father at Mbaise in Imo State, Nigeria’s South-east.

Mr Chiwendu was to be the IPOB’s main trainer in weapon handling, who later rose to become the second in command to Temple, who is now the leader of the group in the state.

The suspect, Mr Chiwendu, was said to have deserted the Nigerian Army, and joined IPOB’s militant wing, Eastern Security Network (ESN), since 21 January.

“He served on OPHK and thus has operational experience. He was arrested yesterday during the buria

2 Likes

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by plaindealer: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2023
The Police will investigate, kill an arrest suspects, and suspects will confess on TV/Video, but igbo leaders will still say they are not Igbos even after the criminals admits that they are ipob/ESN

Something very bad is wrong with that part of Nigeria, the people and their leaders.

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Okhuadams(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by zumbigbo(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2023
Crime they committed is that they are everyday working Nigerians, who move around without bullet proof car. Look at the two tier homicidal society you politicians have created
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Jpblessed(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2023
This life no just balance, na family men him dey refer to as boys like this.
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Injera(f): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2023
AgubataAkokwa:
If you did well as a governor, no one would want you dead.

May same fate befall all Nigerian politicians from top to bottom (especially tilumbu - may tilumbu diē before the elections)
Back to the sender wizard

1 Like

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by gidgiddy: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2023
plaindealer:

According to who? Who investigated and dug up facts to show that they are not Igbos or trained assassins?

This one has suddenly realise that you should investigate a crime before jumping to conclusions about who did it, or did not do it, just because Ohakim said it is not IPOB

You will see how fast he will forget this principle next time and jump straight to the conclusion that it is IPOB that did whatever was reported

Too many hypocrites on Nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Okhuadams(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2023
Roboto11:
Always scared to admit it is IPOB.
don't mind there
hypocrisy they will soon finish all of tbem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by BJanta: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

While you people that are neither Igbos nor live in the South East, but like to carry South East insecurity on your heads like basket of yam, are trying to blame IPOB for every crime in the South East, without any investigation or facts to prove it is IPOB

1 Like

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by pongwa(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by OmoOshodi(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2023
Government dry cleaners on the beat!!!

Baba will send Children abroad sharply

Just thank God for the opportunity to live again

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by plaindealer: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2023
They will tell you that this notorious ESN commander is wasn't ipob. This is how demented some people in that region are

3 Likes

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Okhuadams(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2023
Jostoman:
your lagos landlord has told his Apc supporters and his thugs to get ready to take power by force, may be it is Ipob that also attack Tambuwa in Sokoto.
Supporters clup
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by MadamExcellency: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]when some people cheered Daredevil miscreants by saying:no one deserves to be in prison,what do u expect? The leader of such ideology was technically advocating for a stateless society(A narchy).[color=#770077]

90% of the people travelled home and no kidnapping or assassination is being recorded.

Stop being deluded.

1 Like

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by leisuretym: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2023
mycar:

Fools, we are talking about criminals and you are saying IPOB. of what use is he to IPOB?
You lot are the ones making criminals feel good about themselves, your utterances are shielding them from what they're really are.

Don’t mind them, they wanted to blackmail IPOB that we all know as a charitable NGO building infrastructure nationwide
May IPOB visit you and your family with serious intent. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by tyinfinity: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2023
Afraid of pointing accusing finger on Ipob sponsored peter obi
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by plaindealer: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2023
gidgiddy:

This one has suddenly realise that you should investigate a crime before jumping to conclusions about who did it, or did not do it, just because Ohakim said it is not IPOB

You will see how fast he will forget this principle next time and jump straight to the conclusion that it is IPOB that did whatever was reported

Too many hypocrites on Nairaland

What rubbish is this ipob terrorist talking about?
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Mercury12(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2023
Which rich and well to do Igbo men and women still live in anambra and imo state?
Most have move to other states in the west. Except they don't like their life. IPOB bigot people thrive in hate. They can employ any method to carry selfish desire and Igbo people dey fear to admit IPOB. Later dem go begin call Yoruba cowards.
Shit like that cant happen in Yoruba land without solution to the menace in less than 3 months. The earlier y'all condemn IPOB the better for progress and peace in Igbo land
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by baretalk: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2023
Roboto11:
They are cowards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Mrpojj(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2023
Roboto11:
Eye witness don tell you wetin Im see, but as usual, u no want gree
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by gidgiddy: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2023
plaindealer:
The Police will investigate, kill an arrest suspects, and suspects will confess on TV/Video, but igbo leaders will still say they are not Igbos even after the criminals admits that they are ipob/ESN

Something very bad is wrong with that part of Nigeria, the people and their leaders.

Yes the South East leaders are not going to touch the comedy show you people call confession when a suspect who is yet to be charged to court for any crime is brought before a camera to say whatever he was threatened to say by the security agents

10 girls were killed but nobody knows where, how, when or who the girls

All they have is someone who is in IRT dungeon who will say anything to save his life

Laughable grin grin grin
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2023
Some people are deliberately try to cause problem in the East.

In Ambassador Yusuf Miatama Sule's word the west said if Nigeria has peace consistently for 20 years we would be a world power .
Wetin dey divide us
Religion
Ethnicity
Lootocracy
Re: Ohakim: They Are Not Ordinary People Or IPOB, They Came To Kill Me by JealousCobra(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2023
BJanta:

As long as the international communities are to yet identify IPOB as a terror group, they still remain freedom fighters.

Are they not assassins or armed robbers in the SE again?

Any gun shot in the SE is IPOB, may una continue una propaganda towards them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Never Wanted To Become Vice President – Jonathan / What Cost Jonathan Power In The End / Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.