Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed (24206 Views)

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice / 2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed by saintopus(m): 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
criminalmindz:
Dino there's no point replying wike. Wike is depressed and disillusioned after he taught he can use money to buy everybody in pdp like the way he has bought over inec, judiciary and police in Rivers state but thanks and I repeat big thanks to Aminu Tambuwal for stopping him. God bless you , you stopped a sensible dictator from becoming president. Imagine wike talking about betrayal, equity and fairness. Dark pot calling kelltle black. After betraying Amaechi, betraying mama peace and ijawa that made him Governor he has mouth to talk about betrayal. Talking about equity , was it the turn of ikwerres in 2015 to be Governor. Power should have shifted to the riverine area or at best he should have done just one tenure but now he wants atiku to do one term forgetting his a product and promoter of such injustice and inequality.
A man talking about wickedness, please what is more wicked than owning pensioners for 7 years using their money to campaign to be presidential candidate. For 7 years no single employment, Bobo juice 5000 jobs. No promotion in civil service but you can dash 500 million to Sokoto and cross rivers state.
God is truly merciful.
Wike you are heartless and wickedness. May you continue to be betrayed even by g5 governors. You will see depression and heart ache until you beg Rivers people for forgiveness.

Atiku I want you to win so wike will be depressed more. No peace for the wicked.
God bless Nigeria!

You are a real Rivers Man I know you are a civil servant like me too or possibly a job seeker a son of a pensioneer.

I thank you. It's a matter of 5 months ànd it's over.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed by DevilSignature: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
SlavaUkraini:
Wike is a Bloody, Dirty Hypocrite

The Rivers State Governorship Candidate that was handpicked by Wike is from Rivers South...

The State PDP Chairman is also from Rivers South....

Why has Wike and his Co-travellers not asked the State PDP Chairman to resign from office for the sake of. "Equity and fairness" ?

But he is busy attacking Atiku Abubakar that had no hand in the instalment and election of Ayu as National Chairman of the PDP...

He is only attacking Atiku Abubakar because he was beaten Blue Black at the PDP Presidential primaries...

He was also humiliated and disgraced, when he was Sidelined, Ignored and Rejected by Atiku Abubakar as his vice presidential candidate...

Since Wike believes that he can work against the party and her presidential candidate from within....

The party will also work against his preferred candidates from within...

No election official sent from the state level will be approved to INEC by the NWC and the Chairman...

If Wike's foot soldiers work against the party's presidential candidate,

The party will send her own election officials to INEC that will make sure that they frustrate the preferred candidates of Wike in the Governorship election...

Even if Wike's candidate win any polling units, ward or LGA,

The PDP election official sent from Abuja WILL NOT SIGN the results to attest to the victory..

Since Wike want to hand over Rivers State to the opposition, we will help him do it very fast.

His candidate will lose the Governorship election

The same thing will happen in every G5 State..

The National body will send her own election officials to those states because these dissenting Governors cannot be trusted...

And since they want to play smart...

They will be outsmarted...
this rubbish you are typing from one corner or your dark cave called a home doesn't go anywhere, it's just at the tips of your broken fingers it ended.
You can wail till tomorrow your Dubai base presidential candidate will never be fortuned in his live time to win Nigerian presidential seat.
Re: Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed by SlavaUkraini: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
DevilSignature:
this rubbish you are typing from one corner or your dark cave called a home doesn't go anywhere, it's just at the tips of your broken fingers it ended.
You can wail till tomorrow your Dubai base presidential candidate will never be fortuned in his live time to win Nigerian presidential seat.

Na your useless drunkard "father" and Ashawo Mama dey stay inside dark cave...

That is where they gave birth to a beast like you..

You can wail from now till tomorrow but you are a born Animalistic Slave...

A Bastard with several idiots claiming to be your father because your Mama is an Imperious whorish woman...
Re: Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed by DevilSignature: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

Na your useless drunkard "father" and Ashawo Mama dey stay inside dark cave...

That is where they gave birth to a beast like you..

You can wail from now till tomorrow but you are a born Animalistic Slave...

A Bastard with several idiots claiming to be your father because your Mama is an Imperious whorish woman...
I don't discuss with touts.
My parents is not a replica of yours, save ur energy I don't need more of your family history
Re: Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed by Thedon22: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us. - On Southern Presidency mandate we stand.
Re: Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed by SlavaUkraini: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
DevilSignature:
I don't discuss with touts.
My parents is not a replica of yours, save ur energy I don't need more of your family history

Your father is a Tout and the founder of Toutism in Nigeria..

Your miserable mother is an Imperious whorish woman..

Same line of business she has introduced your Stupid dirty sisters into

Your useless family history is well known to all and sundry...

Kwassia
Re: Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed by lagosrd: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
dre11:
Something wrong with you, we’ll no longer tolerate your insolent tendencies – PDP to Wike

https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/03/something-wrong-with-you-well-no-longer-tolerate-your-insolent-tendencies-pdp-to-wike/

You will receive your own royal blessings from wike before day breaks. Hush puppy politicians
Re: Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed by Stanbaba30: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

It is too early to cry...

Your Peter Obi will come a distant 5th in this election behind sowore...

Then you can cry blood and complain that the election was rigged
We’ll see who’s going to cry. I will remind you, yes YOU.
Re: Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed by SlavaUkraini: 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
Stanbaba30:

We’ll see who’s going to cry. I will remind you, yes YOU.

Your tears is very sweet and will be sweeter on election day

I can't wait.... cool
Re: Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed by juman(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Why all these noise when they have a simple solution to their disagreement.
Ayu should just resign.
So those having issue with that would be pacified.

Atiku and his co travelers are dull and crazy.
Do they really want to win the election?
Re: Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed by Peacecore: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
Dear Wike de wicked, please reply the homo man.
Re: Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed by switlily25(f): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
criminalmindz:
Dino there's no point replying wike. Wike is depressed and disillusioned after he taught he can use money to buy everybody in pdp like the way he has bought over inec, judiciary and police in Rivers state but thanks and I repeat big thanks to Aminu Tambuwal for stopping him. God bless you , you stopped a sensible dictator from becoming president. Imagine wike talking about betrayal, equity and fairness. Dark pot calling kelltle black. After betraying Amaechi, betraying mama peace and ijawa that made him Governor he has mouth to talk about betrayal. Talking about equity , was it the turn of ikwerres in 2015 to be Governor. Power should have shifted to the riverine area or at best he should have done just one tenure but now he wants atiku to do one term forgetting his a product and promoter of such injustice and inequality.
A man talking about wickedness, please what is more wicked than owning pensioners for 7 years using their money to campaign to be presidential candidate. For 7 years no single employment, Bobo juice 5000 jobs. No promotion in civil service but you can dash 500 million to Sokoto and cross rivers state.
God is truly merciful.
Wike you are heartless and wickedness. May you continue to be betrayed even by g5 governors. You will see depression and heart ache until you beg Rivers people for forgiveness.

Atiku I want you to win so wike will be depressed more. No peace for the wicked.
God bless Nigeria!
You nailed it!!!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed by Okhuadams(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
SlavaUkraini:

Yes Na...

Since he wants to give presidency to the APC,

We will hand over the Rivers State government house to the APC too..

Do me.... I do you

God nor go vex

Then all the money he Looted and stole will be exposed..

Wike will end up in Kuje Prison las las
i dey with you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Restructuring Nigeria Will Make No Difference - Osinbajo / FG Plans To Jam Telecoms Networks During The Election - Fayose / Okorocha Wins Imo West Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.