Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice (49747 Views)

Dino Melaye: Wike Should Be Ashamed / Kperogi Reacts To Rumors Of Ganduje As APC VP choice / Runs Girl Kamala Harris Is Democrat's VP Choice As Biden Picks Bimbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by fergie001: 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3AB44v1DFM

Melaye: Already he is on his way to prison. Infact, Wike's prison uniform will have embroidery because of the way he has stolen the resources and patrimony of the Rivers people. I am sitting down here, any other interview if it's not what he is asked outside Kogi State and.leave Dino Melaye alone, my primary business is other people's businesses.

If I open my can of worms and maggots on Wike, but I am waiting for him. His territory that he is trying to practice is my own primary Constituency.

Wike is a pretentious character, he is a liar and has he has no integrity, no iota of integrity.

Wike was calling me when Atiku Abubakar was to announce his running mate, I have records and I printed it out and waiting for him.

He called me 19 times in 2 hours, begging us to convince Atiku Abubakar to make him the Vice Presidential Candidate. So, when I see him lying on TV, "because of the South of this Country, because of Southern Nigeria, the thing must go to South."

You that were lobbying us, begging us and promising us heaven and earth to .....

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Orfankwagh(m): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Una don start again
FROM G5 TO 19 CALLS

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Everlady: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2023
Okay, I said it that Melaye is just as crass as Wike. Wike has met his match. grin

477 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by ibechris(m): 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wike can do anything for power and can say anything with his wide mouth.

316 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Odin13: 9:35pm On Apr 11, 2023
One thing I know so well.. is ..
In Tinubu few days in office .. he will so keep Wike at arms length the fool wouldnโ€™t believe how empty he is..

Only Wike on his own will start looking for allies .. trust me .. any attempted attempts .. the Yoruba media that made him will unmake and send him to efcc jail without anyone to pity the imp..

Is about time to burst the hypocrite and his meandering ways

Weldone Dino

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by jconsulting(f): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wike will sponsor another APC to defeat Dino, all this arrogance will not take PDP anywhere. They are so foolish that they failed to learn from Tinubu, he never fight anybody till he got what he wanted

219 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Jesse6(m): 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aftermath of elections
wan turn something else oo
Sha mk una open everybody yansh mk we know more

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by TemplarLandry: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lol. Shii is getting real.
I recall AลŸiwaju's banter targeted at SDM during his acceptance speech - โ€œBabatunde Ogala, S.A.N, thanks for your professionalism and how you handled the let-out gorillaโ€. ๐Ÿ˜

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Odin13: 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
jconsulting:
Wike will sponsor another APC to defeat Dino, all this arrogance will not take PDP anywhere. They are so foolish that they failed to learn from Tinubu, he never fight anybody till he got what he wanted

You think say kogi na rivers .?

Do you know why Faleke lost that year?

Go and make inquiry.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by rexchazy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
O boy washing of linens outside

5 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by TheElites19s: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2023
Odin13:

You think say kogi na rivers .?

Do you know why Faleke lost that year?

Go and make inquiry.
And you think Bello anointed Candidate will lose the incoming election..

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Ikea81: 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
I believe Dino. Wike is a chameleon, and a wiked soul

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by babyfaceafrica: 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2023
Everlady:
Okay, I said it that Melaye is just as crass as Wike. Wike has met his match. grin

The problem is Dino has no level in Kogi , Wike has in Rivers

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by FalseProphet1(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Koi! U can't be trusted yourself .

Like the pic below #SHOEPERU! grin
Soosh!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by yrex01(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
So u count am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by KnowledgePower7: 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Eriokanmi: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
You and wike should gerrout. Sooner than later, all the crop of politicians today who thrive on chop make I chop politics will be retired. It's happening already. I was at UCH today. There was power outage for several hours at the largest A and E in West Africa in UCH. Most of the ceilings are falling off , and we have a health minister somewhere who reports to Mr president on health matters.

Last year, scores of babies died at UPTH due to related issues but they swept it under the carpet. The CMD was compelled to debunk the story. Same story everywhere.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by NinjaMetahuman: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Lol that's a dumb lie.

If he didn't pick the call, how did he know what wike wanted to ask him?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Dittodat: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Comedians grin

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Dinala: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
We all knew that is possible

7 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by tesppidd: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wike's prison uniform will have embroidery..

grin grin grin

Quote of the Year!

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by money121(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Ok
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by meum: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wicked response coming soon๐Ÿ˜‚

jconsulting:
Tinubu did jare! Itโ€™s still the same verbal attacks. I can help you list 3 people Tinubu attacked verbally.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Joetota: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
jconsulting:

With his personal money ot what? Cus by then he's already out of power.

7 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by RAND250: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Wike get fund to persecute the election against you

Ignoring him will be perfectly better

2 Likes

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by chuose: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
STFU clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Gkay1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
Confession time
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by Killerbag36: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
Really let me check uberfact first
Re: Melaye: Wike Called Me 19 Times To Help Convince Atiku To Make Him His Vp-choice by tonididdy(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
2 wicked men!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Ribadu Was Poisoned โ€“ OBASANJO / Tukur Mamu Arrested In Egypt / Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.