Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style (49316 Views)

Super Eagles Tackle Saudi Arabia In Friendly Next Month (october 2023) / Nigeria Super Eagles Arrive In Benin For 2021 AFCON Qualifier (Photos, Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo And Girlfriend Arrive In Barcelona For Nike Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by assholemods: 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
CheapHomes1:

That's beautiful.

who are the "you all" that called french league farmers league? who are the "una" that you say Messi has shamed?

which league is farmers league and which league isnt? what makes a league a farmers league?

I am 20 min away sir.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Jayb321: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2023
adenigga:

Cristiano Ronaldo and his family have touched down in Saudi Arabia as the striker is set to resume work as a player for the Saudi club, Al Nassr.
Recall that Cristiano Ronaldo signed a bumper two-year deal with Al Nassr which could earn him nothing less than 200 million euros in two years on December 30, 2022, which took effect on January 1, 2023.

Less than a week after Ronaldo stunned most of his critics to accept the deal, he and his family flew from Spain to the Arabian country on Monday ahead of his official unveiling on Tuesday.

When he arrived in Saudi Arabian capital, Riyadh, late on Monday, the five times Ballon d’Or winner was welcomed with a bouquet.

Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style
Cristiano Ronaldo and his lover Georgina Rodríguez received a bouquet on arrival in Suadi Arabia.

He and his large entourage are staying in a luxury hotel in Riyadh, all expenses paid.

“He brought a big team of assistants and even a private security firm,” an official told the AFP news agency.

At 16:00 (7 pm Saudi time), on Tuesday, January 3, Al Nassr will unveil Cristiano Ronaldo at the club’s stadium, Mrsool Park stadium in Riyadh.

Ronaldo is the biggest footballer to play for a Saudi Arabia club even though legendary figures like Xavi, George Weah, and Pep Guardiola have had stints in the Gulf country towards the end of their football careers.

Ronaldo who is expected to make his debut for Al Nassr against Al-Ta’ee on Thursday, January 5, will play alongside known names like Colombia goalkeeper David Ospina, formerly of Arsenal and Napoli, Cameroon international, Vincent Aboubakar, and 2018 South American player of the year Pity Martinez.

Source: https:///Cristiano-Ronaldo-And-His-Family-Arrive-In-Saudi-Arabia-In-Grand-Style
....nice
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Kelvin3476: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Neimar:

Nobody cares about the money He's finished grin cheesy
SEE POOR BOY TALKING ABT WHO CARES OR NOT , EVEN WHEN BILLIANS IS INVOLVED
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Lanretoye(m): 12:36am On Jan 04, 2023
JAGS001:
but deeply in your heart you know my father is better than yours, because mine would be proud he gave birth to responsible child who doesn't come to nairaland to berate other person's success but you father will be disappointed he gave birth to nonentity like you who frustration have driven to nairaland to berate successful man doing his things in Saudi Arabia grin as e dey pain you say cr7 didn't give up on his career e dey sweet me grin grin
I don't know your father,neither do u know mine...all these uncultured children be forming what their lineage don't have as dream.what I'm pretty sure is that I can father you.one day you will grow to know that social media is not about all the frenzy alone,I pray kids like you will grow
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Neimar: 1:02am On Jan 04, 2023
Kelvin3476:

SEE POOR BOY TALKING ABT WHO CARES OR NOT , EVEN WHEN BILLIANS IS INVOLVED

grin grin
Na you business be that
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by CheapHomes1: 1:20am On Jan 04, 2023
assholemods:

I am 20 min away sir.

That's beautiful.

who are the "you all" that called french league farmers league? who are the "una" that you say Messi has shamed?

which league is farmers league and which league isnt? what makes a league a farmers league?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by assholemods: 1:58am On Jan 04, 2023
CheapHomes1:

That's beautiful.

I arrived where are you sir?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by FiremanX: 4:46am On Jan 04, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by JAGS001(m): 5:04am On Jan 04, 2023
Lanretoye:
I don't know your father,neither do u know mine...all these uncultured children be forming what their lineage don't have as dream.what I'm pretty sure is that I can father you.one day you will grow to know that social media is not about all the frenzy alone,I pray kids like you will grow
if you knew you can father me you wouldn't have involved my father in your earlier comment, I'm not a little baby "baba" and how can you be sure to father someone you don't know, if you're as old as you claimed why are you making such comment on someone who's trying his best to be who he wants for himself, I won't argue age with you because i don't know you but no matter your age i may regard you as uncle and if you're my uncle real life i will still address you not to involve yourself in underrating people success because you're not also perfect.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by CheapHomes1: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2023
assholemods:

I arrived where are you sir?

That's beautiful.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by assholemods: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
CheapHomes1:

That's beautiful.

I didn't see you sir.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by CheapHomes1: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
assholemods:

I didn't see you sir.

That's great. who are the "you all" that called french league farmers league? who are the "una" that you say Messi has shamed?

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by mayor1814: 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
udeh3:

So you didn't know Ronaldo... His debut for PORTUGAL was in 2003. See yourself? Over 20yrs in the game. What prove does he have to prove. Name a big player whose move was this ceremonious? From Ronaldo of Brazil to Ronaldino? They all went to other continent even to Arab to play and are praised. It got to Ronaldo, you and the media keep criticising him. Ronaldo is the most criticized footballer, yet, he just broke another record

Ronaldo is his own problems. He keeps eating his words. He once said he would never retire in Arab or those soft leagues, now see what's happening. He even stylishly yabbed those playing in Arab leagues. Those other players u mentioned never yabbed doz soft leagues dat is y nobody or media is talking.

His pride n arrogance always come back to hunt him. He said he rejected European AND other clubs around d world and we all know NO reasonable club in Europe wanted him.

He said he's not playing for the money and now he said he rejected all oda clubs to sign for the club that made him d highest paid player. so where is d LIE? We need to search no more.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by udeh3(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
mayor1814:

Ronaldo is his own problems. He keeps eating his words. He once said he would never retire in Arab or those soft leagues, now see what's happening. He even stylishly yabbed those playing in Arab leagues. Those other players u mentioned never yabbed doz soft leagues dat is y nobody or media is talking.

His pride n arrogance always come back to hunt him. He said he rejected European AND other clubs around d world and we all know NO reasonable club in Europe wanted him.

He said he's not playing for the money and now he said he rejected all oda clubs to sign for the club that made him d highest paid player. so where is d LIE? We need to search no more.

Please, support all your claims with fact. Thank you
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by assholemods: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
CheapHomes1:

That's great. who are the "you all" that called french league farmers league? who are the "una" that you say Messi has shamed?

Show your face sir.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by CheapHomes1: 4:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
assholemods:

Show your face sir.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by mayor1814: 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
udeh3:

Listen to d Piers Morgan interview again. Or maybe he should mention the top teams looking for his services. Coz clearly d top teams we know of linked to him all rejected him. E.g beyern Munich, atletico Madrid, etc. Google n internet is ur friend
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by mayor1814: 7:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
udeh3:

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by udeh3(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=mayor1814 post=119712268][/quote]

So, has he told you he's retiring? Going by your upload
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by mayor1814: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
udeh3:

So, has he told you he's retiring? Going by your upload

we wait and see as he would make his grand entrance back to UCL top clubs like Madrid, Beyern or any other top club u have arranged for him for his grand retirement. Tapnaldo and his fans sha. Lolzzz. grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:48am On Jan 05, 2023
200million euros,how much is Nigeria's budget for 2023again?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family Arrive In Saudi Arabia In Grand Style by udeh3(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
mayor1814:

we wait and see as he would make his grand entrance back to UCL top clubs like Madrid, Beyern or any other top club u have arranged for him for his grand retirement. Tapnaldo and his fans sha. Lolzzz. grin

So, between Messi and Ronaldo, who tapin or play more penalties the most to score goals

Oga, be objective. Even Roberto Carlos, Kaka, Ronaldino at Ronaldo's age or at their peak or went home to retire with meagre pay. Celebrate a hero when you see one

Let's see how it plays out for Messi... Don't forget, at 38yrs, CR7 is the highest signee and perhaps the highest pay in the world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz / Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season / Mesut Ozil Marries Amine Gulse In Turkey Ceremony, Dances (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.