Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,269 members, 7,860,627 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi (31843 Views)

BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi / Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race / Edwin Clark Endorses Seriake Dickson For Bayelsa West Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Paullo19: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Obi will come fourth after Kwankwaso (3rd position)

Keep the flow of tears coming

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by deeva2: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
TINUBU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by CaptMarvel(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Get your email extractor, pm me now.
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by sapele914(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
and moses said "if you are on the Lord side, come to my right"

All those who chose to serve the sick and drugged out apc were then consumed with fire from heaven. And they wailed and yelled, but there was no one to save them..

Urchins from the Balablu, wuuna own done finsih
But the irony was that the ones with Moses still did not enter the promised land because of their evil ways, Keep deceiving yourself you offsprings of Jezebel, because you don’t have family members in APC?

Mumu Ipobian.
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by GodPrince: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
My elder EK Clark, I can never insult him because of deep reasons and family ties in the past but he has to respect himself and respect the interest of well meaning Nigerians. It's impossible and unfair for APC to be deposed from power after just 8 years when the same stupid Nigerians kept on voting in the most useless, stupid and corrupt evil PDP for 16 years. Now Nigeria manage to change hand to a party more progressive in infrastructure developments of Nigeria then some idiots say APC should go after only 8 years while the same idiots allowed evil pdp stay for 16 years? Not possible. APC will rule Nigeria as long as it takes. Counting down to swearing in of next President elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Come February, whether you like it or not

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Paullo19: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
ghiloman28:
Ooh that Good. Unfortunately for him the presidency is just 2 horse race APC and PDP grin. I can bet it PO cannot win a single state in Nigeria not even his constituency. He can only win his polling unit he can’t win ward sef PDP will flog LP in the East.

Meanwhile TINUBU is the best man for the Job and that done deal.

Give urslf hope ND cry leta

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 2:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Edwin that can’t even boast of delivering his family’s votes?Peter Obi go collect for this election it will shock him
The real shock is what we are currently seeing, guy..No shock can be greater than this.

He was only popular on social media remember?

He had no structure, remember?

He would drop out latest by December, remember?

He can't even win one LG in his state, remember?

See endorsement from elderstatesmen, those who command respect and honour, in spite of the above said by urchins. Once these people speak, the ground shakes. Expect more endorsement soon. I watched a respected Dr , a fulaniman, stylishly endorsing obi on channelstv Sunday. He said we need someone who doesn't belong to them and who can truly unite Nigeria, that wherever he comes from doesn't matter but what he's got to offer Nigeria, someone of good character...who doesn't belong to them among the key contestants? Can you tell?

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
But the irony was that the ones with Moses still did not enter the promised land because of their evil ways, Keep deceiving yourself you offsprings of Jezebel, because you don’t have family members in APC?

Mumu Ipobian.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by diogo23: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Edwin that can’t even boast of delivering his family’s votes?Peter Obi go collect for this election it will shock him
Must you people complain?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Cantonese: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Even the old men are falling in line.

Obi is the way!

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Enemyofpeace: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
Obi is a goal

I remember in 1940, we were only five on Nairaland. l, my uncle and three others and I totally don't understand a situation like this. Today we live in a world where people waste their time reading my comment

1 Like

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by malakaimoscondo: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Plus10:
As usual, expect more wailing and gnashing of teeth from urchins.We told them to watch out for us come this year. The mother of all it's still on the way coming,expect it cheesy
we don't want to hear Biafra or death o in the end
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by stuffs2002: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
Edwin Clearly never endorsed Buhari

But that didn't stop Buhari from becoming president
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by sapele914(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
GodPrince:
My elder EK Clark, I can never insult him because of deep reasons and family ties in the past but he has to respect himself and respect the interest of well meaning Nigerians. It's impossible and unfair for APC to be deposed from power after just 8 years when the same stupid Nigerians kept on voting in the most useless, stupid and corrupt evil PDP for 16 years. Now Nigeria manage to change hand to a party more progressive in infrastructure developments of Nigeria then some idiots say APC should go after only 8 years while the same idiots allowed evil pdp stay for 16 years? Not possible. APC will rule Nigeria as long as it takes. Counting down to swearing in of next President elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Come February, whether you like it or not
Only the Oblivious Mumus are not aware that APC has no plans, & isn’t going anywhere.

Supreme Court of Nigeria & the Military is waiting for any petitions that may be thrown their way.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
People with no electoral values are the ones endorsing Obi. Lol......... Clark can't win his polling unit in Delta state like Obasanjo can't win his in Ogun State. Hahahahahahahaha....I can't wait to laugh at some rookies next month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
The real shock is what we are currently seeing, guy..No shock can be greater than this.

He was only popular on social media remember?

He had no structure, remember,

He would drop out by December, remember

He can't win one LG in his state, remember?

See endorsement from elderstatesmen, those who command respect and honour. Once these people speak, the ground shakes. Expect more endorsement soon. I watched a respected Dr , a fulaniman, stylishly endorsing obi on channelstv Sunday. He said we need someone who doesn't belong to them and who can truly unite Nigeria, that wherever he cones from doesn't matter but what he's got to offer Nigeria,someone of good character...who doesn't belong to them among the key contestants?
Wishful thinking. Start looking for where to donate your tears come February. Obinna Peteru Giringory isn’t yet ripe for this, it’s like a 2yr old wearing the shoes of an adult

1 Like

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by abobote: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Reasonable Nigerians are supporting Obi

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:

Hahahahahahahaha
Wotowoto
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Atm99(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
politicoNG:
…Says Obi’s move to Restructure the Country will bring Unity

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/breaking-clark-endorses-peter-obi/
am a Yoruba man I known Peter Obi is the next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by GodPrince: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
Only the Oblivious Mumus are not aware that APC has no plans, & isn’t going anywhere.

Supreme Court of Nigeria & the Military is waiting for any petitions that may be thrown their way.
learn to be on the winning side boy

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by ogatboy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Those that send Peter Obi will drop out of the race before 2023 how far? I can bet that the last news form the enemies of Nigeria will be that Peter Obi will only do one term. Jungle go mature. We are in 2023, February no far again

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
The ministry is moving fast

God bless the next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Gregory Obi

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by sapele914(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Atm99:
am a Yoruba man I known Peter Obi is the next President of Federal Republic of Nigeria come 2023
No honor amongst Thieves, It will never happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Zagee: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
How did Elder Edwin influence ex president Jonathan over the Niger Delta?

No be him go tell me wetin to do. But Obi's ours for the keep.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:

Mumu Ipobian.

Urchins should be mopped up and sent to hard labour camps across Nigeria?

What do you think

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by queenblossom(f): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha valueless politicians always looking for a mugu grin

Only a senseless okuku like you will will endorse Peter Obi.

Peter Obi still remains the best candidate

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Guyman01: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tochi3:
grin

What else..cry go start again

E don do abeg, the weeping and gnashing of teeth you guys are dishing out to urchins is too much

1 Like

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by sapele914(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
GodPrince:
learn to be on the winning side boy
Last I checked, APC were the ones holding Federal reign?
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
stuffs2002:
Edwin Clearly never endorsed Buhari

But that didn't stop Buhari from becoming president
this one is always talking from his anus?

Are you gay? Come let me stick my 12inch meat in your anus and pump you to coma..

Talking trash all the time.. You need to be ffucked hard so that your Brian s will reset

1 Like

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by ATLIEN2027: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Thief clerk looking for another mumu like Jona-daf to control. grin
Not going to happen.
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary will be lucky to win a single state.

All these endorsements of Obi are indirect endorsement of Tinubu. Tinubu is the biggest gainer with all these Zombidient votes.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Godispeace: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
idiot , we shall know who is urchins by Feb this year , whether its Nigeria or you biafra ipob terrorists called obidients
Plus10:
As usual, expect more wailing and gnashing of teeth from urchins.We told them to watch out for us come this year. The mother of all it's still on the way coming,expect it cheesy
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by ovie8200: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Edwin that can’t even boast of delivering his family’s votes? Peter Giringory Obi go collect for this election it will shock him

The cry has started....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives / Policemen Jump Inside Bush As Unknown Gunmen Storm Checkpoint In Aguata, Anambra / Presidential: El-rufai, Uba Sani Lose LGA To Pdp's Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.