Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,453 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi (31839 Views)

BREAKING! Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi / Edwin Clark Endorses APC's Omo-Agege In Delta Governorship Race / Edwin Clark Endorses Seriake Dickson For Bayelsa West Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by technicallyrich(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
Edwin Clark is Uruobo & Igala never ijaw, like Olusegun Emeka Obasanjo from old Anambra State.
You can hide online and say these but fear we not allow you to say it outside.
Ijaws are not like other tribes in Nigeria,we are unique.one can be ijaw and be speaking Yoruba as part of his language like sowore from ondo.
Most ijaws speak Igbo but that does not make us igbos,we are ijaws.
Just go and say these outside if they don't flogg the helll out of you.
Mummu
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by azikiweironsi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Edwin that can’t even boast of delivering his family’s votes? Peter Giringory Obi go collect for this election it will shock him

I'm just enjoying this endorsement thing.
But come the election day, they should come and hold my fingers to vote their endorsed candidate.
It will shock them including their endorsed candidate by 1:00pm of the day . They are entitled to their opinion so do I. It's democracy and my endorsement goes for BAT call me anything urchins, agbadorian cassava munchers, Afonja. It's your own cup tea. Vote for your own endorsed candidate too
Shikena.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by putin2: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Na you will be shock what will happened if you still not believe that p o is next president of Nigeria

peepydelano:
Edwin that can’t even boast of delivering his family’s votes? Peter Giringory Obi go collect for this election it will shock him
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by okorogodwin4(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
anybody that spoke his mind cannot win his ward shame on you
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by 2tpick: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2023
He wants to make peace with his conscience before going to meet his maker. After putting Nigeria in a mess
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by ZombieSlayer1: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
sapele914:
Worthless endorsements.
You guys always say this when anyone endorse obi, but we saw how y'all were galivanting everywhere when tinubu's fake bishops endorsed him
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by drlateef: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
yarimo:
Hahahaha valueless politicians always looking for a mugu grin

They are looking for mugu who they can control and collect rent from him. Lol.
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Pathfinder2090: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:

Shut up
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

I'm a Nigerian but if you insult Chief Clark again I go change am for you.

Irresponsible Yoruba Muslim.

You're causing big problem for the Yoruba national.
always boasting online if you know you know grin

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by chidexleo: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
OBi all the way
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
More pains for you urchins
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
yarimo:
Yarimo the motor park tout
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Yarimo the motor park tout
grin grin grin
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin
Why you dey shine teeth Buhari boy ?
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Mrfixitt:
Why you dey shine teeth Buhari boy ?
SHey in your side election is do or die. Don't die for any politicians oo
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
yarimo:
SHey in your side election is do or die. Don't die for any politicians oo
I like your spirit
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by JOemmy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Very commendable obi winning this election is guaranteed the fight now should be focused on the antics of tinibu rigging the election cause it's now very obvious that he has perfected arrangements to rig it.
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Jack500: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
technicallyrich:

Please don't insult an ijaw states man and the chairman of pandef.that is more than politics and can cause war.
I hope you know pandef is the chairman of Niger delta.so that innocent yoru bad people won't bare the consequences.
Originally una no get streghntt talk more were Niger deltans invade una go run tire.
Is just an advice.

Invade Yoruba in this century? angry angry grin Your brain must have been damaged
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by GUNITGuy: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tribal:
grin
This people have started again from first republic, to Jonathan now party that had not won yet.
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Jack500: 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

Chief Clark is now an Igbo ? That was how you people called Jonathan an Igbo and insulted the hellvout of him.

It's clear the old eastern region have seen the true character of an average Yoruba. Very self-centered set of people. Longer throats.

We shall flog Tinubu the drug man with our votes.

Keep insulting all our elders in the eastern region, we shall retaliate soon.

Retaliate as how?
It seems madness is running in your bloodline.

You can go and perish with your 5% votes, Tinubu doesn't need it.
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by JOemmy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Relax very soon we shall know who actually is crying.

We already know that ur tinibu have perfected plans to rig the election that's just what is giving u guys hope and confidence but God will still disgrace u people at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by technicallyrich(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jack500:

Invade Yoruba in this century? angry angry grin Your brain must have been damaged
Fulanis invading you while you run away like cowords which century is it.mmumu cowords.
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Jack500: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
technicallyrich:

Fulanis invading you while you run away like cowords which century is it.mmumu cowords.

Like they are killing your parents in Akwa -ibom, right?
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Owologbo(m): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:

I know y'all all have a scornful mouth in Yoruba land, but it will do you good if you restrict your insults to your elders in your region.
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by poseidon12: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:

Shame on you. No decent Nigerian will support Tinubu for President. He is unfit for the position.
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Owologbo:

I know y'all all have a scornful mouth in Yoruba land, but it will do you good if you restrict your insults to your elders in your region.
Since you all concluded any anti Obi is Yoruba then I can’t help but laugh �
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by rickyrex(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
yarimo:
if only you have value for yourself, you will value his comment and endorsement.
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by lailo: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
"the ongoing Ogoni clean-up is rather slow"
These people are ingrates. Instead of u to first appreciate Buhari and APC for even doing the impossible that your own son Jonathan in power and PDP in 16years couldn't do at all. You guys were in power for good 6 years, your own son, and you all overlook the project. Someone from another region came and priotise it, and u are here saying the process is slow. Thunder fire that your mouth kiss
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Owologbo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
peepydelano:
Since you all concluded any anti Obi is Yoruba then I can’t help but laugh �

I don't care where you are from. Just restrict your insults to your elders.
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by Babysho(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2023
peepydelano:
Obi will come fourth after Kwankwaso (3rd position)

You added "(3rd position)" when you already said he will come fourth after someone. Nairaland used to house intellectuals, I wonder what happened.
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by odduduwa: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2023
yarimo:
CLARK is a criminal nothing like respect here
see how you are disrespecting some people's elders but you don't want them to do so to your own , why are yorubas like this ? They feel comfortable insulting other people's tribe and personnels but feel irritated when others do so to them
Re: 2023: Edwin Clark Endorses Peter Obi by yarimo(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2023
odduduwa:
see how you are disrespecting some people's elders but you don't want them to do so to your own , why are yorubas like this ? They feel comfortable insulting other people's tribe and personnels but feel irritated when others do so to them
if you are new here no problems, but if you are old here you need this urgently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents / Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat / Atiku Kicked Against Anti-Open Grazing Laws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.