Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Peter Obi Presidency Will Fulfill The Intentions Of Nigeria's Founding Fathers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Presidency Will Fulfill The Intentions Of Nigeria's Founding Fathers (203 Views)

I Will Fulfill My Promises – President Buhari / Gbajabiamila: It’s Time To Sit Back, See If Govt Will Fulfill Its Promises / Seyi Makinde Visits Lautech University Says "I Will Fulfill My Promise" - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Presidency Will Fulfill The Intentions Of Nigeria's Founding Fathers by kingsways: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nigeria's founding fathers were wise. That is why they enshrined the principle of Federal Character in the Nigerian constitution because they realized that only justice, equity, and fairness that can guarantee unity amongst 'the diverse elements that make up the country.

By federal character which is a constitutional provision, it is clearly the turn of South East to produce the next president. This simply means that a Peter Obi presidency will satisfy the noble dreams of Nigeria's founding fathers. This is what Obasanjo knows. Chief Adesanya, Chief Edwin Clark, etc know.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Presidency Will Fulfill The Intentions Of Nigeria's Founding Fathers by Jones4190(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
you means obj is part of the new order?
Re: Peter Obi Presidency Will Fulfill The Intentions Of Nigeria's Founding Fathers by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
Obj should face his farm peacefully, he should stop endorsing rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Presidency Will Fulfill The Intentions Of Nigeria's Founding Fathers by kingsways: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jones4190:
you means obj is part of the new order?

Obasanjo as joined the fathers by virtue of what he has done and what he has achieved for this country

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Should Start Preparing Right For 2027 / 2023: ‘vote PDP For Governorship, State, National Assembly But For Presidential / Seven Persons Die In Auto Crash After Attending Apc’s Presidential Campaign Rall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.