Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,758 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars (37701 Views)

Chike Buys Car For His Mother (Video) / Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) / Davido Buys New Bentley Bentayga In Atlanta. Shows It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by aktolly54(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
marlow1962:
Nice, congrats.

To me I don’t fancy buy a house, I rather build to my taste.
if you get that money and busy with time, you won't want to build. You just buy and pack in

2 Likes

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by NaijaCover(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
Money Is Really Good ooooo
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by guru90: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
E no easy at all.
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by Laughingkk: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm

Wetin them dey sing

All these men na low key streets them dey into

Anyway congratulations

You are not far from the gospel truth
Wetin this one dey sing?
Aza man and yahoo yahoo dey smell follow this guy

I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by Panasonic101: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
marlow1962:
Nice, congrats.

You want your taste at a very cheap price lmao… no taste wey you get for this world wey dem never build. Na money matter

1 Like

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by marlow1962(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2023
bodaola:

So the whole world and your village people will spread nyash and watch you

I ready for dem, if dem do anyhow dem see anyhow.

As long as say I dy oil my 12 gauge, I no get pity for my enemies.
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by jaxxy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nice. Congrats
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by Bossjakande: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Is d house in anambra or lagos cos he cant buy house in east were dey kill diasef as pig

2 Likes

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by PrettyBolu(f): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
BATified2023:
No b say I dey envy before d defenders of d unknown come for my head but abeg which genre of music d guy dey sing or any hit song?

Tinubu supporters and hatred for the success other Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by marlow1962(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
aktolly54:
if you get that money and busy with time, you won't want to build. You just buy and pack in

Normally.
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by vickydevoka(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
emoboy4u:
Chike wae I no dae hear him song for street dae play
Not for your type , stick to portable and sayi no vibes

3 Likes

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by livinbygrace: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
I guess he bought the house in Onitsha and not on the island developed by Saint OBI.

1 Like

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by marlow1962(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Panasonic101:

Rubbish as usual.. lmao
This is 2023, you’re getting older day by day, grow up and stop being a foool. sad
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by BATified2023: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
PrettyBolu:

Tinubu supporters and hatred for the success other Nigerians.
stop being stupid

Is it too hard to ask for the guys hit songs probably to download it?

Or e no get hit song, even the noisemaker zazu guy get hit song

I just check your picture n I see u are just another worthless cum bag, object of mere pleasure

1 Like

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by Kenneth10110(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
BATified2023:
No b say I dey envy before d defenders of d unknown come for my head but abeg which genre of music d guy dey sing or any hit song?

His songs are mostly for matured minds not people who just jump up to beats and repetition of words. Example listen to Chike 'Roju' or 'Running to you' ft Simi.

7 Likes

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by Panasonic101: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
marlow1962:

This is 2023, you’re getting older day by day, grow up and stop being a foool. sad

Urchin
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by KingOfTheDamned: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
The anus has been widened and the mouth has sucked enough gbolas

Dirty gays

2 Likes

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by vickydevoka(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
NotKnown:
No vex o. Wetin he de sing to buy these cars and house?
Catar sing only one song machala way no be en own omo en change career.
Choke deserves more abeg. I shook way one guy way de Rnb reveal how much en de make. Music depends on your promoter. Portable na noise en de make.
Nothing like low key fraud for this guy. En sabi sing wela. His music is not for 9ja so as asa

2 Likes

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by Nmezor(f): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Chike nwa Onitsha congratulations
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by marlow1962(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2023
Panasonic101:

Urchin

Lol see this stagnant agbado eater.

U don chop agbado dis nyt?
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by BATified2023: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kenneth10110:

His songs are mostly for matured minds not people who just jump up to beats and repetition of words. Example listen to Chike 'Roju' or 'Running to you' ft Simi.
one regional local champion u will say, in case u don’t know I don’t listen to your so called overrated wiz kid or that burna boy that sings n feel like God

I vibe to Rick Ross, Kanye, lil Wayne, lucky dube, Akon n not these overhyped thrash u call artistes
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by Niwdog(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
BATified2023:
as I dey reply you
I am listening to his latest "out of love"

1 Like

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by Goddyrichie(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2023
planetE:
This 2023 I must make money either legally or illegally
na only talk reasonable word some people Dey shout where e take see money how many hit e get but if dem see opportunity to steal 200m naira maybe dem no go theif ham stupid people claiming fake saint
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by BATified2023: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Niwdog:
as I dey reply you
I am listening to his latest "out of love"
at least u made sense by mentioning one of his songs unlike those dingbats that replied me
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by tunapawizzy: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
marlow1962:
Nice, congrats.

both the one you fancy o and the one you dont fancy o...Just own one

1 Like

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by FiremanX: 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ok
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by Kenneth10110(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
Zeddyzed:
In the track "Please" off his album "The Brother's Keeper", the singer talks about the fear of losing it all and needing to relocate back to his village. I listen to the track to remind myself to be smarter with money and make better decisions. Apparently, the singer doesn't even follow his own advice.

Buying a house no be investment ni or you want him to buy 'maybach' like Burna boy and the rest and call it investments ?.

1 Like

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by Johnchrix(m): 9:31pm On Jan 03, 2023
zed7:
They're always buying houses and cars even when more popular people are struggling.

EFCC, LIRS and FIRS, wake up. It's only in Nigeria that unpopular and upcoming excel more than veterans

Work harder you will still make it, don't loose hope and don't do drugs or think fraud...trust me your time will happen. not everyone that's successful is fraudulent..You are too BATIFIED, be Obedient.
Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by Zeddyzed: 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kenneth10110:

Buying a house no be investment ni or you want him to buy 'maybach' like Burna boy and the rest and call it investments ?.
I'm talking about owning 3 cars. Not the house, in particular

1 Like

Re: Singer Chike Buys New House And 2 New Cars by PrettyBolu(f): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
BATified2023:
stop being stupid

Is it too hard to ask for the guys hit songs probably to download it?

Or e no get hit song, even the noisemaker zazu guy get hit song

I just check your picture n I see u are just another worthless cum bag, object of mere pleasure

Illiteracy is affecting you. Can't you search for his name on Google. I do not expect you to know anything about Nigerian youths who are doing good when hatred for other Nigerians want to kill you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Blocked Fan On Twitter For Referencing Wizkid In His Tweet / Kemi Olunloyo Comes For Eniola Badmus "Eat Right Eniola" (photos) / 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.