Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) (65781 Views)

African China's New House (Pictures & Video) / Jude Okoye's Newly Completed House - Pictures / Williams Uchemba's New Home In USA: How Did He Get The Money? Nigerians Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by viviangist: 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
Shared with Caption ...

I want to thank God for giving me the resources to buy the Camera I used to snap this picture, and because there is a wife around, we got two Cameras�. And to wifey don’t worry this camera is not your birthday present.

OK on a Serious note.

Lasr month I wanted to buy an SUV (because you need one in Lagos especially if you are always at a Site) and that same period a church building project came up. So I was left with the choice of either buying my SUV or giving the money for the church of God to be completed (where people’s life will be changed for good and souls saved). So I was led in my spirit to give it for the church project and used the rest to buy a car for someone who didn’t have one. A month later God blessed me with Two SUVs at onceTelegram Group

In as much as I am writing this with a heart of gratitude to God I am also not surprised because this is not the first time God has done something like this. The problem is we (especially this generation) have allowed distractions to blind us from what the word of God is saying about our lives and the promises that come with it. We have been chasing shadows, seeking wealth in the wrong places and neglecting the purpose for which God has created us, we have completely forgotten Matthew 6:33. We have allowed people that claim to know God but contradict His words lead a lot of people far away from the kingdom of God discouraging them from giving to God and honoring his prophets. Some even call Christianity a “white man’s religion” and try to deceive people to go back to idol worship.

Listen to me ladies and gentlemen I am a product of Grace, His words, and the blessings he has given me through the prophets He has placed in my life. The word of God still works tremendously as it has been from the beginning for those that believe and have chosen to walk with him. Stop playing religion and find God in spirit and truth, stop listening to people that only talk but don’t even have their lives together. There is a lot God wants to do with you and for you but you need to have a relationship with him and know his words for yourself. Jesus Still saves, all you have to do is accept him as your lord and savior.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMrsCGRsxPA/

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ftc dedicated to all of us legit hustlers

one day we go be products of grace like Williams Uchemba

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
What's his source of money,don't tell me acting please.I don't trust him

242 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by cassidy1996(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2021
hmmm.........
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by zaraola(f): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Some body should remind me what this guy does for a living, apart from acting. shocked shocked

Women are not the only ones doing great after all grin

congrats

153 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Kccheechy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2021
Oh how I want that Mercedes gl450...

6 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2021
Congrats boy

6 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Brutal
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2021
Yahoo dey in all professions.

Don't ask me how I know.

Mechanic, Lawyer, Lecturer. All dey press.

106 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by MrSamsung(m): 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2021
Fine man. Fine wife and fine car, enjoyyyyyy cool

As for those asking for his source of money, wouldn't it be better to travel to America and interview him about that and if he is found wanting, you blow your whistle to the American government undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by fehintiola324: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2021
Some body should remind me what this guy does for a living, apart from acting. Women are not the only ones doing great after all congrats

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Samfloxin(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
He is an estate developer...he builds houses and sell them. That business is very very lucrative

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Flexherbal(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2021
Ok
Seen
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Koval12(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Happiness is indeed not already made. You have to work out your own salvation. God give me money! Please I want to be happy
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Chatflick(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Omo I tap into this grace

7 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by slawormiir: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......

Na celebrities bomb pass

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
Where una dey see this money

6 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Commonguy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2021
this guy no dey act film again
anyhow sha everybody with their ways of making it big

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Exodora: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
This one is now making noise with his wife's money .

14 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by saphiere(f): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
viviangist:
Shared with Caption ...

I want to thank God for giving me the resources to buy the Camera I used to snap this picture, and because there is a wife around, we got two Cameras�. And to wifey don’t worry this camera is not your birthday present.

OK on a Serious note.

Lasr month I wanted to buy an SUV (because you need one in Lagos especially if you are always at a Site) and that same period a church building project came up. So I was left with the choice of either buying my SUV or giving the money for the church of God to be completed (where people’s life will be changed for good and souls saved). So I was led in my spirit to give it for the church project and used the rest to buy a car for someone who didn’t have one. A month later God blessed me with Two SUVs at onceTelegram Group

In as much as I am writing this with a heart of gratitude to God I am also not surprised because this is not the first time God has done something like this. The problem is we (especially this generation) have allowed distractions to blind us from what the word of God is saying about our lives and the promises that come with it. We have been chasing shadows, seeking wealth in the wrong places and neglecting the purpose for which God has created us, we have completely forgotten Matthew 6:33. We have allowed people that claim to know God but contradict His words lead a lot of people far away from the kingdom of God discouraging them from giving to God and honoring his prophets. Some even call Christianity a “white man’s religion” and try to deceive people to go back to idol worship.

Listen to me ladies and gentlemen I am a product of Grace, His words, and the blessings he has given me through the prophets He has placed in my life. The word of God still works tremendously as it has been from the beginning for those that believe and have chosen to walk with him. Stop playing religion and find God in spirit and truth, stop listening to people that only talk but don’t even have their lives together. There is a lot God wants to do with you and for you but you need to have a relationship with him and know his words for yourself. Jesus Still saves, all you have to do is accept him as your lord and savior.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CMrsCGRsxPA/
Looks like borrow-post .

The floor in the first picture is different from the floor in the second and third pictures.

Nice photoshop.
Oladipo1166:
it might be audio Mansion
It's audio. Celebs live fake lifestyle.
I remember that dumb Pretty Mike that used a security personnel to give himself Val gifts and made it look like a woman gave him.
I also remember KC who stole money picture from an American and posted on his handle as his.

But wait o. Why haven't we see female celebs involve in such acts? I guess it's because the FUTURE is FEMALE

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Deicide: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2021
He probably sleeping with sugar mummies to make money cheesy

Na joke o
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Oladipo1166(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
it might be audio Mansion
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Hisaved: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Money is good sha
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by GodIsBiafran: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:

U don't trust ba? Did you inquire about the source of his poverty? See you mouth like rotten vegetable.

11 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by masterP042(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Wahala for chinese and japanese wey no get big churches to sow their seeds grin
Poverty go kill their citizens finish

Grace grace ana akpotu... But no surprise say even the car makers no be Christians nor attended church in years, not to talk of sowing seed sef

13 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Phyde: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
Bitcoin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by Onepeople: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2021
Zzor:
keep searching for people source, don't go and look out for own source lazy youth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by gnykelly(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2021
this country just be rich. the tax man will never come after you.
Re: Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) by DropsMic(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P-square Acquires New Mansion As Birthday Gift [PICS] / Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.