Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

An 80k Bank Marketing Job: Is The Offer Nice? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / An 80k Bank Marketing Job: Is The Offer Nice? (520 Views)

What Kind Of Job Is This? (Video) / My Job Is Ruining My Family / My Job Is Ruining My Relationship, How Can I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An 80k Bank Marketing Job: Is The Offer Nice? by hmlsolo: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
Greetings fellow Nairalanders[b][/b]! Happy brand new year to us all. I got a bank offer for the role of a Marketer.

The pay is 80k, which is different from other available incentives. Considering the fact that Marketing Job could be very frustrating, I'm a little bit weary.

I am stuck in between accepting the offer, or focus on building my career. I'm very much concerned about self-development this year.

The marketing role aside from the tempting 80k pay as a new graduate, it doesn't offer much interms of self-development.

What are you takes, fellow NL. Should I accept the offer?
Re: An 80k Bank Marketing Job: Is The Offer Nice? by chatinent: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
No sum is too small. Just manage.

1 Like

Re: An 80k Bank Marketing Job: Is The Offer Nice? by felzokugo(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
Guys...i hav an office job..pay is 57k, transport takes 30 minus feeding. Got anoda sales job..pay is 100k with delayed salary.
About to get married...
Wats ur take guys?
Sincere sugeations please.
Thanks.
Re: An 80k Bank Marketing Job: Is The Offer Nice? by mrphysics(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
hmlsolo:
Greetings fellow Nairalanders[b][/b]! Happy brand new year to us all. I got a bank offer for the role of a Marketer.

The pay is 80k, which is different from other available incentives. Considering the fact that Marketing Job could be very frustrating, I'm a little bit weary.

I am stuck in between accepting the offer, or focus on building my career. I'm very much concerned about self-development this year.

The marketing role aside from the tempting 80k pay as a new graduate, it doesn't offer much interms of self-development.

What are you takes, fellow NL. Should I accept the offer?
I believe in preparing oneself for the future. Earning 80k now in this economy....
Get a high demand skill and negotiate salary of 700k/month and above

2 Likes

Re: An 80k Bank Marketing Job: Is The Offer Nice? by Ajibade123(m): 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
mrphysics:

I believe in preparing oneself for the future. Earning 80k now in this economy....
aside software engineering what are the skills that can give such amount per month?

1 Like

Re: An 80k Bank Marketing Job: Is The Offer Nice? by hmlsolo: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Thanks so much
chatinent:
No sum is too small. Just manage.
Re: An 80k Bank Marketing Job: Is The Offer Nice? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
mrphysics:

Make una dey calm down with this money quoting. It's possible but "not easy and uncommon". Often take years of experience to get to such pay level undecided

So new folks won't think it's a get rich quick scheme undecided
Re: An 80k Bank Marketing Job: Is The Offer Nice? by emoboy4u: 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
mrphysics:

yen yen yen, asif that's how it's easy to get such amount. Make una dae ress abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Desire To Be A Pro? / Chveron/nnpc Undergraduate Scholarship Award. / Null.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.