Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win (1369 Views)

Why Only The Obidient Are Backing Emefile And What It Exposes About The Group / Obidient Are A Terrorist Group They Need To Be Banned??? / PDP And Apc Have Started Giving Out Money, Obidient Are Failing Woefully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by Brimstone77: 9:04am On Feb 28, 2023
12Monkeys:

OSU, thread isn't meant for you slaves of Judas

Pls leave already and don't come back

Keep whining..

Mpama!
Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by MudRaker: 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
We are moving on to third base.
Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by MudRaker: 8:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Brimstone77:

Keep whining..

Mpama!

When are you begining your protests?
Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lagos is not over.

The WEF needs Lagos as anything that can be accepted in Lagos will fly anywhere else in Nigeria.

The last of Chinedu and his IPOB touts is yet to be over.

Zio-Marxist anarchists have been tasked and funded to ensure Nigeria ends up a dictatorship under a WEF handpicked interim govt of stooges.
Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by ChiefJusticeFuc: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Hide your face in shame. You were beaten blue black.

This post didn't age well

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by GenSpecifics: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
It has began.

Osu pigs of biafra struggle are now disturbing public peace in Abuja demanding for interim govt.

When will the osu not know he is the most foolish of them all?

Easily predictable foolish myopic people who act out of passion and greed without a care of repercussions to their foolishness ?

Uwazirike was right about the osu. Eing the most foolish people on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by Kikeslayer2: 7:01am On May 10, 2023
The Igbo are hell bent on seeing to an end to our democracy for a WEF appointed stooge transition govt.

I will bump this reminder once more again.

Igbo foolishness akin to that of Jan 15, 1966 is upon on us again.

Cretins
Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by AntiMarxist: 4:31pm On Jun 19, 2023
Debater

Seethe on this
Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by Debater(m): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2023
Good to hear from you again, as I know it's still you cheesy
How are things going with you
AntiMarxist:
Debater

Seethe on this
Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by Debater(m): 8:19pm On Jun 19, 2023
It seems you're trying to make this a war
But hey, till the day I die, always will I continue with my undying love for members of all tribes
#Tolerance

AntiMarxist:
Debater

Seethe on this
Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2023
SilverOrLead:
We are now about to witness the real reason osu obi started his lame campaign.

Hold on to your seats as the heebo slaves of Judas do another suicide mission for their jewish masters

APCHaram = SilverorLead = BishopAgbado.

Rest!
Who pass you pass you.

You usual Amala-slap-Semo conspiracy theory no fit change anything. grin

Find another 'Jews-chook-hand-for-my-nyash story give us. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by AntiMarxist: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
Debater:
Good to hear from you again, as I know it's still you cheesy
How are things going with you

0su
Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by AntiMarxist: 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Rest!
Who pass you pass you.

0su
Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by HitlerWasRight: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2023
I hope you are all seeing how the Anarcho Marxists are rooting for regime change and dictatorship that is sweeping across the Sahel.

All of them are now praying for such to repeat itself here in Nigeria.

God help these people .
Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by HitlerWasRight: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2023
Kalvan:
Jews, BLM, WEF, what do all these things have to do with a presidential candidate in a sub Saharan country?

Are you not now seeing how they are all now supporting coups and praying for one in Nigeria?
Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by AntiMarxist: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2023
Topic was created on Jan 3rd.

An earlier topic was created in mid 2022 warning about the Obidient mob and what they truly represented.

Now you can see them being the only ones calling for and supporting coups.
Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:04am On Sep 01, 2023
Now the bastards are calling for a coup.

The sooner you realise that these bastards are working towards the WEF Corporatist take over of Nigeria just as Jewish BlackRock has since stolen Ukraine then you go get sense.

See how the same ohu bastards that were clamouring for interim govt are the ones now calling for military take over.

Grant these bastards leave to form their own Jewish slave plantation with their five Igbo states.
Re: Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Rest!
Who pass you pass you.

Ohu, are you not now calling for your hated military Boys to take over ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Tunde Sabiu And Emefiele That Got People Talking / Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . / PHOTO :picture Of Peter Obi been Arrested Is False/photoshopped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.