Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . (1358 Views)

Tinubu's Win Is A Plus For Obi, Osinbajo Could Have Been A Greater Obstacle / Save This Post: Tinubu Will Never Be A President Of Nigeria / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by EKONGKING: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2023
PDP or APC will never zone to any Igbo candidates for presidential or Vice Presidential .

Tinubu has strategized that Obi will get all the Igbo voters ,which normally will go to Atiku .
OBI and Kwankwaso might be a front for Tinubu

kudos to Tinubu ,the master strategist .

Abuses are welcome as we know Igbos are emotional and shortsighted and if ur long awaited Biafra agitation resumes in next 1 year ,kindly count us Efik, Ibibio, Anaang people out of your stupid madness.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Many of them are in pains!

I am starting to feel for them, but still happy with their tears!

I warned them, but never listened

Majority now soaked in regrets, pain and agony

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by Whiteangel1234: 11:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
grin it does not matter we must continue to push for a new and working Nigeria .

And all welling meaning Nigerians must join the cause to better this country

We must recuse our nation from Political Jackals.

A New Nigeria is POssible

3 Likes

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by Okoroawusa: 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
When I said that Peter Obi is working for Tinubu you thought I was joking?

Did you see what Obi did to Atiku in Lagos?

7 Likes

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by Whiteangel1234: 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Election have not even started you people are celebrating with only Ekiti win ?
Even me I cannot tell atleast 60% Results need to be collated before we start all this talk nah
Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by gidgiddy: 11:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
EKONGKING:
PDP or APC will never zone to any Igbo candidates for presidential or Vice Presidential .

Tinubu has strategized that Obi will get all the Igbo voters ,which normally will go to Atiku .

Abuses are welcome as we know Igbos are emotional and shortsighted and if ur long awaited Biafra agitation resumes in next 1 year ,kindly count us Efik, Ibibio, Anaang people out of your stupid madness.

All those who strategised in 2015 to bring Buhari and Osibanjo only got the below as their reward

The moral of the story is, noo matter who becomes President, we all suffer equally

5 Likes

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Whiteangel1234:
Election have not even started you people are celebrating with only Ekiti win ?
Even me I cannot tell atleast 60% Results need to be collated before we start all this talk nah
Sure but where obi wan see 25% spread for 24 state...
Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by SpatialKing(m): 11:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Worst was said about the Igbos when Buhari won in 2015...
Everyone is suffering from the hardship of Buhari's government.

No body can Annihilate the Igbos.

Tinubu government will come and Igbos will survive

3 Likes

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
Lol oteles everywhere.

Look bro.. If the country fends well, everybody will be OK..
But if the Government is bad, all of una whether those that voted for Apc, Pdp etc
Poverty Go Reach EveryBody..

I know it is self satisfying if your candidate wins but that's for the short term.
The long term and most important thing is for the country to be better than it is currently..

7 Likes

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
I no get time to dey mock anybody, they were warned, I just pray diz won't have a cataclysmic effect on some innocent easterners wey dey qualified to run for presidency

1 Like

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by wegevv: 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Another hired promoter twerking for cash. Times are hard because of APC so I don’t blame you. Keep hustling to feed your family. No hard feeling ❤️

Thankfully most Nigerians are beyond this nonsense ❤️

2 Likes

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by EKONGKING: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

All those who strategised in 2015 to bring Buhari and Osibanjo only got the below as their reward

The moral of the story is, noo matter who becomes President, we all suffer equally

Tinubu is winning ,Quit ur wailing .

Have u seen me or other supporters of Tinubu wailing.
Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by LocalStandard1(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
I am not Igbo, but I know the situation of Igbos will always be the same even after this election. That is to always move forward. It is all you people that I pity in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by Slynation(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

gbamsolutely...😂🤣 They thought they are doing us...!!

Irrespective of whatever situation of the country, Emeka must cash out...😂🤣

2 Likes

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by gidgiddy: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2023
EKONGKING:

He can win, same Buhari won. No matter who wins, we all suffer equally
Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by stev120(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Many of them are in pains!

I am starting to feel for them, but still happy with their tears!

I warned them, but never listened

Majority now soaked in regrets, pain and agony

Someone came from London, voted APC and went back.

You dey with me for naija cum vote APC dey feel say u done do me, bro you do us. Add 8 years to your year u go know Whatsup. Meanwhile, we just finish 8 years you look your life finish say everything dey alright. Chai!

My pikin go ask me how far we take be like this for this country I go explain how suffer no taya some persons, you go explain how you take wan punish us with APC.
Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

Ha hahahaha.. Exactly Bro..
Most people laughing and mocking the opposition have nothing to show for it currently.
Some Dont have any tangeble job etc.. That is, the poverty line don't care if they voted for Apc or PDP grin angry

Imagine wasting 8 years under Buhari..
But for a fact.. Tinubu will do better than Buhari..
I'm just skeptical towards shettima.

1 Like

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by EKONGKING: 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
LocalStandard1:
I am not Igbo, but I know the situation of Igbos will always be the same even after this election. That is to always move forward. It is all you people that I pity in advance.

I pity Nigerians like me ,who are abroad . When developers come to develop the countries doing drugs as Nigeria is too hot for them .

1 Like

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by TrueNigerian300: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
SpatialKing:

Mumudient who has you that others will not survived Do you all foolishly think only the dullard can rescue Nigeria? Did the fool rescue Anambra first

Losers and bunch of jokers. Oya start Biafra or death campaign now make we see 😊
Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by kettykin: 11:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
gidgiddy:

I really pity Nigeria about what is about to befall them, Obasanjo warned, Adebanjo warned, Danjuma Warned
Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by yarimo(m): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
Campaign after election has no use grin grin grin
gidgiddy:

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
EKONGKING:

I pity Nigerians like me ,who are abroad . When developers come to develop the countries doing drugs as Nigeria is too hot for them .

Atleast it's better than ritual na..
Don't get me wrong I'm not in support of drug pushing.. But common if they put Gun for your head and say you should choose 1 nko?
Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by SpatialKing(m): 11:42pm On Feb 26, 2023
TrueNigerian300:

Mumudient who has you that others will not survived Do you all foolishly think only the dullard can rescue Nigeria? Did the fool rescue Anambra first

Losers and bunch of jokers. Oya start Biafra or death campaign now make we see 😊

We Nigerians we will remain in Nigeria...

Are Lagosians buying fuel at a different price or exchanging dollars at a different price..
Buhari did worst to Igbos yet we survived

Let no body come and complain about the situation of things in Nigeria...
We will all enjoy Nigeria under Tinubu's government.
Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by EKONGKING: 11:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
irepnaija4eva:

Atleast it's better than ritual na..
Don't get me wrong I'm not in support of drug pushing.. But common if they put Gun for your head and say you should choose 1 nko?

The Ritual killing can be contained within the country or how else can u see idiots from certain region openly pushing drugs all over the world.

Many Nigerians are having to face so much difficulty because of ur Drugs pushing .

Do China ,India ,Malaysia ,Indonesia know about skull mining ,but they know about your drugs .
Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:54pm On Feb 26, 2023
EKONGKING:

The Ritual killing can be contained within the country or how else can u see idiots from certain region openly pushing drugs all over the world.

Many Nigerians are having to face so much difficulty because of ur Drugs pushing .

Nope, online scam had been the bane on Nigerians. Which Nigeria is not even among the Top 7.
Same thing goes to Drug trafficking.. Which Nigeria also is not among the top 7.

1 Like

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:56pm On Feb 26, 2023
EKONGKING:

Do China ,India ,Malaysia ,Indonesia know about skull mining ,but they know about your drugs .
Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by stuffs2002: 12:15am On Feb 27, 2023
EKONGKING:

The bolded is their biggest problem

1 Like

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by stuffs2002: 12:18am On Feb 27, 2023
KillSars:
I no get time to dey mock anybody, they were warned, I just pray diz won't have a cataclysmic effect on some innocent easterners wey dey qualified to run for presidency

You just spoke the truth

Tinubu: 8 years
North: 8 years.
South South: 8 years
North 8 years
IGBOS can try the presidency in 2055

1 Like

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by nedu666: 12:24am On Feb 27, 2023
EKONGKING:

Ur likes said the same in 2015 when buhari won. Today both wailers and hailers are suffering the same. Most of those who fought for buhari got nothing in return. Most of those beneficiaries of buhari govt were nowhere in sight during the fight

1 Like

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by Neckpresser101: 12:45am On Feb 27, 2023
stuffs2002:

You just spoke the truth

Tinubu: 8 years
North: 8 years.
South South: 8 years
North 8 years
IGBOS can try the presidency in 2055

God resists the proud smiley

Don't be too confident Manny

1 Like

Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by RZArecta(m): 12:55am On Feb 27, 2023
The problem of agbado îmbeciles is that the Igbos decided to utilise their franchise in a democracy grin you can't make this shít up
Re: Situation Of Igbos Post Tinubu Win . by KLRSIK420(m): 1:08am On Feb 27, 2023
SpatialKing:

You kept saying this, every other tribes will survive too sha don't hurt your feelings too much over this election cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Lagos Still A No Man's Land? The Result Of Gov'ship Has Answered The Question / List Of Popular Nigerian Pastors Who Left The Pulpit To Become Governors / Up: NLC Protesters In ALAUSA Dispersed After Meeting Deputy Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.