Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

APC PCC Youth Director Goes Spiritual For Tinubu-shettima Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC PCC Youth Director Goes Spiritual For Tinubu-shettima Victory (422 Views)

Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC / Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC / Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC PCC Youth Director Goes Spiritual For Tinubu-shettima Victory by Nunuboy1: 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ahead of next month Presidential election, the Director, Youth Mobilisation of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council (PCC), Hon. Mike Msuaan has embarked on a 7 days dry fasting and intense prayers on the mountain for the success of the Tinubu-Shettima Presidential success as campaign hots up nationwide.

Speaking to journalists shortly after returning from the intense all night prayer session on mountain top Hon. Msuaan said there's nothing left now than to commit everything into God's hands as the February 25 polls is barely 52 days away.

According to him "I have decided to go spiritual with 7 days of dry fasting and prophetic prayers to call on God to intervene and give us a leader of our dreams and a visionary who will transform our country. There is nothing God can not do. As I ascend and descend this holy mountains to pray, I believe God will hear my prayers and the prayers of men of goodwill all over the country and give us a leader like David after his own heart".

The Director, equally enjoined all Nigerians regardless of Party affiliation to join him in prayers and vote for Senator Ahmed Bola Tinubu at the polls for a resounding victory.

Hon. Mike Msuaan then pointed out that the gains of the present APC administration must be sustained by electing someone who has the capacity and ability to continue from where President Buhari stops.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC PCC Youth Director Goes Spiritual For Tinubu-shettima Victory by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2023
All these actions by Tinubu's supporters are the preamble of chronic defeat at the polls.
From praying naked at river banks, to going to the mountains.

2 Likes

Re: APC PCC Youth Director Goes Spiritual For Tinubu-shettima Victory by Tallesty1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2023

Now this is funny

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Youth Director Goes Spiritual For Tinubu-shettima Victory by Hoelujohn: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
People dey craze for this country ooo.
Re: APC PCC Youth Director Goes Spiritual For Tinubu-shettima Victory by Obakoolex(m): 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin grin it's funny but understandable.
How wonderful it will be if people like this actually have the interest of the people at heart and it's a work of patriotism, but alas stomach infrastructure everywhere.

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Youth Director Goes Spiritual For Tinubu-shettima Victory by LeoDeKing: 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tinubu is the next president of the fed rep of Nigeria. Ipob pigs should start locating their biafuro or death banners.

(1) (Reply)

I Hv Listened To All Pres. Aspirants Peter Obi Is D Best & Practical - Rev Kujo / APC Bola Tinubu To Win Against LP Peter Obi PDP Atiku Abubakar 2023 Election / Lagos West 1(ICC) Breaks Ground For Tinubu/shettima & Sanwoolu/hamzat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.