Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc (1269 Views)

Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory / Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head / Atiku At Adamawa PDP Mega Rally (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by garfield1: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

What does all these have to do with the elections
Is he running for assembly member, rep or senate?
Buhari's assembly member, reps, senate, governor, LG chair and even councillor were all PDP before he won in 2015

Does he have buhari grace or popularity?
Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by lhordspy: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

That means ibeto that just defected to pdp is a mole for tinubu? Guy,are you ok or not? Are you for atiku or obi

Very confuse set of people. These days now all they do is post kwankwasor campaign pictures all around.

I dont even understand them.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by garfield1: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
lhordspy:

Very confuse set of people. These days now all they do is post kwankwasor campaign pictures all around.

I dont even understand them.

They all hate tinubu unfairly

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

Does he have buhari grace or popularity?
Lol. So it's about grace and popularity now

Popularity can only be measured after elections
Besides, based on 2019 elections, he has over 12million votes which if we remove Buhari's 12 million from the over 15million he got in 2015, means Tinubu only has 3+ million votes.
Thus Atiku is the clear winner here and should be the president-in-waiting
Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by JoeNL22(m): 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:
The Former Vice Chairman of Adamawa Northern Zone of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alh Nuhu Bakari Pakka has resigned his membership of the party.

Pakka, in a letter Wednesday, addressed to the Ward Chairman of the party and made available to newsmen in Yola said the decision to leave the PDP was personal.

He thanked the party for the opportunity provided him to serve in different capacities.

Pakka, who announced his intention to join All Progressives Congress, APC shortly after he made a decision of resigning from PDP, appreciated former members of the party, stating that his decision to leave PDP would be a rude shock to many people including those that are not in his party.

The letter reads:

“I humbly write to inform you of my decision to resign as a member of People’s Democratic Party, PDP.

“I thank God Almighty for allowing me to serve the party diligently and loyally since its formation in 1998.

“I have served the party in various capacities, as Vice Chairman (Adamawa North), twice, until my resignation.

“My decision to resign my position and also leave the party is “personal and divine.

“I want to seize this opportunity to especially appreciate the State Chairman and all the members of the State Working Committee for the love we share.

“Also extend my appreciation to all the Local Government party Chairmen, State Exco members, all the members of the party, those that left the party before me, and those that are still in the party, in my Local Government, Maiha LGA, and across Adamawa State.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://theperiscopeglobal.com/2022/12/07/former-pdp-vice-chairman-adamawa-north-decamps-to-apc/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwiLve3E3av8AhXX7rsIHUj9CCI4ChAWegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0fWn4rOmFqE3KVwXRbIy3b

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Fergie
Kwanza
Kyase
Reinaldo
Penguin2
Angelfrost
Mymouth
Legendhero
Aiel123
Ityp
Ttalk
Ojiofor
Immaculatejoe
They should continue....... grin

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by garfield1: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. So it's about grace and popularity now

Popularity can only be measured after elections
Besides, based on 2019 elections, he has over 12million votes which if we remove Buhari's 12 million from the over 15million he got in 2015, means Tinubu only has 3+ million votes.
Thus Atiku is the clear winner here and should be the president-in-waiting

He had 11 mil.5 and he has lost almost the 6 mil he got from the south,half of the northern christian votes and some to to obi and kwankwaso.he is now left with 3+ million he got from ne/nw also
Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by Echoban: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Atiku is planting mole in APC , the next thing you will hear again is that about 20,000 APC members decamped to PDP

Dem dey run Tinubu street codedly

Sometimes u talk as if u're deluded
Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2023
Penguin2, recite something

(1) (2) (Reply)

Positive Reactions Trails Bola Tinubu NESG Dialogue (video) / INEC Uploads 11% Of Results In 24 Hours As Fuzzy, Illegible Sheets Populate Irev / Video: Ifeanyi Uba Stage Massive Protest To End Sit At Home In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.