Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc (1244 Views)

Adamawa: PDP Boys Not Like Obidients – Charly Boy Reacts To Fintiri’s Victory / Fulani Herdsmen Behead Charles Chrisanthus, Adamawa PDP Chairman, Flee With Head / Atiku At Adamawa PDP Mega Rally (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by garfield1: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
The Former Vice Chairman of Adamawa Northern Zone of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alh Nuhu Bakari Pakka has resigned his membership of the party.

Pakka, in a letter Wednesday, addressed to the Ward Chairman of the party and made available to newsmen in Yola said the decision to leave the PDP was personal.

He thanked the party for the opportunity provided him to serve in different capacities.

Pakka, who announced his intention to join All Progressives Congress, APC shortly after he made a decision of resigning from PDP, appreciated former members of the party, stating that his decision to leave PDP would be a rude shock to many people including those that are not in his party.

The letter reads:

“I humbly write to inform you of my decision to resign as a member of People’s Democratic Party, PDP.

“I thank God Almighty for allowing me to serve the party diligently and loyally since its formation in 1998.

“I have served the party in various capacities, as Vice Chairman (Adamawa North), twice, until my resignation.

“My decision to resign my position and also leave the party is “personal and divine.

“I want to seize this opportunity to especially appreciate the State Chairman and all the members of the State Working Committee for the love we share.

“Also extend my appreciation to all the Local Government party Chairmen, State Exco members, all the members of the party, those that left the party before me, and those that are still in the party, in my Local Government, Maiha LGA, and across Adamawa State.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://theperiscopeglobal.com/2022/12/07/former-pdp-vice-chairman-adamawa-north-decamps-to-apc/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwiLve3E3av8AhXX7rsIHUj9CCI4ChAWegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0fWn4rOmFqE3KVwXRbIy3b

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Fergie
Kwanza
Kyase
Reinaldo
Penguin2
Angelfrost
Mymouth
Legendhero
Aiel123
Ityp
Ttalk
Ojiofor
Immaculatejoe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by PrinceOfLagos: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
Atiku is planting mole in APC , the next thing you will hear again is that about 20,000 APC members decamped to PDP

Dem dey run Tinubu street codedly
Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by garfield1: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Atiku is planting mole in APC , the next thing you will hear again is that about 20,000 APC members decamped to PDP

That means ibeto that just defected to pdp is a mole for tinubu? Guy,are you ok or not? Are you for atiku or obi

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by Penguin2: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
How can you APC rodents be happy that a former Vice Chairman is joining them when a former deputy governor just left in Niger?

Can you compare the two?
Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by garfield1: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
Penguin2, say something.you were mocking apc in the niger defection

3 Likes

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2023
News of last 2 months where the man for don run back to PDP or turn Obidient. Give us the lastest gist jooh

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by PrinceOfLagos: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

That means ibeto that just defected to pdp is a mole for tinubu? Guy,are you ok or not? Are you for atiku or obi
I am for a better Nigeria and which Tinubu will never guarantee me
Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by Kyase(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:
The Former Vice Chairman of Adamawa Northern Zone of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alh Nuhu Bakari Pakka has resigned his membership of the party.

Pakka, in a letter Wednesday, addressed to the Ward Chairman of the party and made available to newsmen in Yola said the decision to leave the PDP was personal.

He thanked the party for the opportunity provided him to serve in different capacities.

Pakka, who announced his intention to join All Progressives Congress, APC shortly after he made a decision of resigning from PDP, appreciated former members of the party, stating that his decision to leave PDP would be a rude shock to many people including those that are not in his party.

The letter reads:

“I humbly write to inform you of my decision to resign as a member of People’s Democratic Party, PDP.

“I thank God Almighty for allowing me to serve the party diligently and loyally since its formation in 1998.

“I have served the party in various capacities, as Vice Chairman (Adamawa North), twice, until my resignation.

“My decision to resign my position and also leave the party is “personal and divine.

“I want to seize this opportunity to especially appreciate the State Chairman and all the members of the State Working Committee for the love we share.

“Also extend my appreciation to all the Local Government party Chairmen, State Exco members, all the members of the party, those that left the party before me, and those that are still in the party, in my Local Government, Maiha LGA, and across Adamawa State.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://theperiscopeglobal.com/2022/12/07/former-pdp-vice-chairman-adamawa-north-decamps-to-apc/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwiLve3E3av8AhXX7rsIHUj9CCI4ChAWegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw0fWn4rOmFqE3KVwXRbIy3b

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Nplfmod
Fergie
Kwanza
Kyase
Reinaldo
Penguin2
Angelfrost
Mymouth
Legendhero
Aiel123
Ityp
Ttalk
Ojiofor
Immaculatejoe

One by one grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by garfield1: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
Penguin2:
How can you APC rodents be happy that a former Vice Chairman is joining them when a former deputy governor just left in Niger?

Can you compare the two?

Why are you so hateful and hypocritical? You mocked apc when ibeto decamped,why not mock atiku also afterall both are to his benefit?

By the way,by the way,that vice chairman is a grassroot mobilizer and from atiku state.it is shame for atiku

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by garfield1: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

I am for a better Nigeria and which Tinubu will never guarantee me

Obi won't guarantee it also neither will atiku

4 Likes

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by PrinceOfLagos: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

Obi won't guarantee it also
We will give Obi a try and I strongly believe that he will do better than the rest
Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by garfield1: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

We will give Obi a try and I strongly believe that he will be better than the rest

Atiku nko
Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by PrinceOfLagos: 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku nko
Atiku is someone I respect so much but it's the turn of the south this time
Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by Putinofrussia: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
GarkinMaitama:
The man actually decamped since, they just make it official now
That is because he had not made up his mind that the other candidates except Tinubu,are going nowhere other than Obi going back to Anambra and Atiku retiring to Dubai..

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by omowolewa: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Nigerian Transfer window is opened,

We looking forward to the player each party would sing. The trust is that:

We only have PDAPC in Nigeria, LP can shop from this

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by garfield1: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

As you condemn tinubu,condemn atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by PrinceOfLagos: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu is the bigger thief
Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by garfield1: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu is the bigger thief

Nothing like bigger.atiku is a big thief

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by Ruggedniggaone: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

you sound frustrated
Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by garfield1: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
you sound frustrated

Not as much as zombidients and atikulooters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by yarimo(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shey no LABOUR PARTY in Adamawa state ne or is the party not worth decamping

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by dustmalik: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
It just hit me now that, no one ever decamps to LP.

This is serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by Superwave16320: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2023
Your brand of Igbo foolishness amazes me everyday, so Tinubu is not planting moles in PDP with all does decamping from APC to PDP.

The level of foolishness many Igbos now exhibit on NL..lol na only God can help your desperation.

PrinceOfLagos:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by Superwave16320: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
You must definitely labour to your death n in vain this February

PrinceOfLagos:

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by AndyCole16(m): 5:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

Their real intentions are coming out. They know Obi can never win wants to bring Tinubu down by all means.... Hypocrite sets of human

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lol
Garfield1 is comparing former state zonal chairman of Adamawa North who is probably broke and looking for where to eat to a former deputy gov, minister and ambassador defecting.

For all we know, this could be audio self cause the source is a burukutu joint paper known as "periscope global"

Garfield1 self grin grin
Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by garfield1: 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:
Lol
Garfield1 is comparing former state zonal chairman of Adamawa North who is probably broke and looking for where to eat to a former deputy gov, minister and ambassador defecting.

For all we know, this could be audio self cause the source is a burukutu joint paper known as "periscope global"

Garfield1 self grin grin

Thats from atiku's state,his underbelly.again,he is a grassrooter, an insider in pdp...

Me and you know that ibeto is irrelevant in niger.he defected to pdp in 2018 and apc did not feel his impact.his own defection looks more audio as there's no report of him ever returning to apc

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

Thats from atiku's state,his underbelly.again,he is a grassrooter, an insider in pdp...

Me and you know that ibeto is irrelevant in niger.he defected to pdp in 2018 and apc did not feel his impact.his own defection looks more audio as there's no report of him ever returning to apc
Lol. Which news medium is periscope global?
Is that a credible source?
He was in PDP yet a member of APC campaign council
Na you know who dey relevant and who is not
I'm sure you're more relevant to APC than ibeto
Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by garfield1: 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. Which news medium is periscope global?
Is that a credible source?
He was in PDP yet a member of APC campaign council
Na you know who dey relevant and who is not
I'm sure you're more relevant to APC than ibeto

Atiku is struggling to hold down Adamawa and taraba.his assembly member is in nnpp,reps member is apc,senator is apc,fintiri is busy fighting for his reelection.babachir has joined,the powerful numan federation that gave him bloc votes in2019 are divided between him and obi while tinubu is consolidating in sw

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Pdp Vice Chairman Resigns From Pdp And Joins Apc by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku is struggling to hold down Adamawa and taraba.his assembly member is in nnpp,reps member is apc,senator is apc,fintiri is busy fighting for his reelection.babachir has joined,the powerful numan federation that gave him bloc votes in2019 are divided between him and obi while tinubu is consolidating in sw
What does all these have to do with the elections
Is he running for assembly member, rep or senate?
Buhari's assembly member, reps, senate, governor, LG chair and even councillor were all PDP before he won in 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s This Rumor Of Banks Shutting Down Services This Election Period / Kashim Shettima Caught Red Handed / Chai North And West Don Show Us Pepper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.