Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Obasanjo's Endorsement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Endorsement (176 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Obasanjo Endorsement Of Peter Obi / Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Atiku Shops For Campaign DG, Seeks Obasanjo’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Endorsement by thinkmoney(m): 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2023
I can't be a good politician because I don't know how to pretend much or lick just anyhow asses.
Obasanjo is somebody I respect but I don't in many ways admire. I don't like his family settings, I also feel he his self serving and mischievous. I feel strongly that he missed the chance of putting Nigeria firmly on good footings. He was the foundational president of our present democracy.
In the light of this, I appreciate more Clark's endorsement than Obasanjo's own. Clark moreover, still carry significant political clout.
Nigeria best president since 1999 are in this order. Yardua, Obasanjo, Jonathan, then Buhari.
Atiku's presidency may be similar to Jonathan's. There won't be much changes. Just business as usual.
Tinubus Presidency will be Buhari pro max. Why? Tinubu is the most desperate and mischievous politician around now and he will have all the bad eggs in Buhari's present government around him. There will be El-Rufai, Gaduje, Garba, Hamzat and the eagle Fashola.
Obi's presidency one can to a degree of certainty forecast will be radically different from what we have been used to since 1999. One significant thing that will happen is that all this age old bad influence, the feudal lords, oligarchs and elites, will be automatically taken away. Because they didn't help Obi in any way, he won't be obligated to any of them. We will have a brief respite.
Obi is in no way a good person or a Messiah, but he has better character, represents another generation and has less baggage than the other 2 front runners. He will embolden the people against the elites. He will clip their wings.

(1) (Reply)

Mao Ohuabunwa A Colossal Failure, Never Attracted Arochukwu-ohafia Road — Kalu / Ambs Damagum Touchdown Yobe State Yesterday / Tinubu Campaign Caught Stealing Ebuka's Clothing For Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.