Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything (38720 Views)

I’m Cristiano, Not Messi” - Cristiano Ronaldo Reacts Furiously At Al-hilal Fans / Ronaldo’s Manager At Al Nassr, Rudi Garcia Sacked / Africa Championships Logo Unveiled At Governor Wike Challenge Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Proudlyomonna: 10:42am On Jan 04, 2023
Tumblr:

Bro, I believe say you go school na.

How does Globe soccer award aka Dubai Dor and this google screenshot correlate. Even the popular pendu fans on Nairaland go dey see your comment go dey shake head.

Besides 2000 to 2020 is not a Century, that’s a decade grin

Yes na true you talk,I just realized I made a mistake.
Since 100years CR7 is the greatest Player to have graced the pitch.
No be me give am,no be you give am,na Our oga pkatapkata FIFA give am grin
I show you the screenshot so you go know how them take decide am grin
I like Messi too but Ronaldo is the greatest Player of the Century.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Forexbillionair: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2023
[quote author=Fira09 post=119675901]

Vincent.A will still overshine Cr7 in Al Nassr

Ok, but Messi is still attaining more at his age and is more likely to attain more unlike Ronaldo, can you guys just attest that Ronaldo is currently 'finished' in his footballing career without linking his past achievements & Titles?

If any one of his fans can admit that I would be satisfied.

Hw can I comment. Because I do not see any comment button.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Forexbillionair: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Your job in Europe was not done when you told Mendes to get you a UCL club.

Your job in Europe was not done when you wanted your contract terminated in orders to play for a UCL club.

Your job in Europe was not done when you granted an interview with Piers Morgan to criticized Man united management and slammed the previous and current coach.

Are you trying to say, Al Nasr is more ambitious than Man united?

In between the line, lies the truth.

Let’s stop sugarcoating this move. The simple truth is no champions league club was ready to sign Ronaldo and instead of playing Europa League, it’s best to accept this bogus deal cos age is no longer on his side.

Moving to Qatar after criticizing Xavi is pure hypocrisy.
Hw can I comment because I do not see any comment box

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Forexbillionair: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2023
Haydens:
G.O.A.T GO AND WIN MORE.
HATERS tongue tongue tongue
Hw can I comment on my page
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Tumblr: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Yes na true you talk,I just realized I made a mistake.
Since 100years CR7 is the greatest Player to have graced the pitch.
No be me give am,no be you give am,na Our oga pkatapkata FIFA give am grin
I show you the screenshot so you go know how them take decide am grin
I like Messi too but Ronaldo is the greatest Player of the Century.

Award wey him give himself...Dubai D’or grin

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by ugwuadudave(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You just like Messi sha,I like han too,but the greatest Player of the century since 2000-2020 na CR7 no cap.
Me and you no fit drag wit our Oga FIFA na grin
Nice day.

Which fifa? The corrupt one that gave messi the world cup? Una don de use fifa brag again? grin
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Proudlyomonna: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2023
ugwuadudave:

Which fifa? The corrupt one that gave messi the world cup? Una don de use fifa brag again? grin

Guy na lie,Messi play ball scatter for that World Cup oo,Yes some bit of favoritsm dey but nothing fit change the fact se Messi play better ball for the World Cup.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Fira09(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2023
Forexbillionair:
Hw can I comment. Because I do not see any comment button.

Check above or below a Thread you will see a menu(reply), tap it, then make a comment.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by ugwuadudave(m): 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Guy na lie,Messi play ball scatter for that World Cup oo,Yes some bit of favoritsm dey but nothing fit change the fact se Messi play better ball for the World Cup.

Lol.....ok SHA grin

But favouritism? Abeg Explain...
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by judedwriter(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
WibusJaga:

I see Ronaldo & Portugal Winning the 2026 World Cup. cheesy

Lol... Maybe as coach.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Forexbillionair: 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
Fira09:

Check above or below a Thread you will see a menu(reply), tap it, then make a comment.
Thanks I appreciate.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Numerouno94(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
OJEEMAH:
stupid cos you no get point to counter or dispute mine? You are just a brainless Ronaldo fanboy.

Fangirls re hypocrites. Now it's all abt the money being paid to a 38yr old player that is their new point of argument. LoL.

If it's abt wealth, according to Forbes list Messi is worth $600 million while Ronaldo is $500 million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Numerouno94(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Ronaldo fans and hypocrisy cannot be separated. They do this shit a whole lot. Once you air your view, next thing na to broke shame you and most of them are damn broke.

This broke shaming of a thing is highly irritating. They insult Messi day nd night;seems they hv also 4gotten Messi's net worth is more than Ronaldo's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by OJEEMAH(m): 3:39pm On Jan 04, 2023
Numerouno94:

Fangirls re hypocrites. Now it's all abt the money being paid to a 38yr old player that is their new point of argument. LoL.

If it's abt wealth, according to Forbes list Messi is worth $600 million while Ronaldo is $500 million.
Don’t mind them with their biases and hypocrisy.

I have a problem with them broke shaming people for airing their view on Ronaldo. Annoying part is they keep broke shaming people that are doing much better than them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Numerouno94(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2023
deyplay:
Your source of income and your dad sir?

I don't know u, but I doubt if u can lace Ojeemah's shoes. So stop trying to broke shame people. Cos I blif that Ojeemah can feed u nd ur so called retired Dad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by OJEEMAH(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Numerouno94:

I don't know u, but I doubt if u can lace Ojeemah's shoes. So stop trying to broke shame people. Cos I blif that Ojeemah can feed u nd ur so called retired Dad.
leave the mumu. Him think say everybody na beggar on NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Numerouno94(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
OJEEMAH:
Don’t mind them with their biases and hypocrisy.

I have a problem with them broke shaming people for airing their view in Ronaldo. Annoying part is they keep broke shaming people that are doing much better than them.

Exactly. Let's go by their logic; they insult Messi, Maguire, Fernandez, ETH, Greenwood, etcetera. Going by their logic, can any of Pendu's fans lace their shoes? Especially Messi, can they lace his shoes? Yet they broke shame pple who also trolls jab at Pendu as if they don't do same to Messi.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Numerouno94(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
OJEEMAH:
leave the mumu. Him think say everybody na beggar on NL
I dey wait Make him reply me, I go blast am. No worry. I dey wait.
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by OJEEMAH(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
Numerouno94:

Exactly. Let's go by their logic; they insult Messi, Maguire, Fernandez, ETH, Greenwood, etcetera. Going by their logic, can any of Pendu's fans lace their shoes? Especially Messi, can they lace his shoes? Yet they broke shame pple who also trolls jab at Pendu as if they don't do same to Messi.

They keep exposing their foolishness, stupidity and hypocrisy with this singular act. Guys that are doing well would not broke shame others. We are all here to catch fun not display our achievements. Ronaldo fans have proven to be more foolish than any other fan base.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Proudlyomonna: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
ugwuadudave:

Lol.....ok SHA grin

But favouritism? Abeg Explain...

Some of the pk wey him score too cheap abegii undecided
Re: Ronaldo Unveiled at Al-Nassr FC: My Work In Europe Is Done, I Won Everything by Numerouno94(m): 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
OJEEMAH:
They keep exposing their foolishness, stupidity and hypocrisy with this singular act. Guys that are doing well would not broke shame others. We are all here to catch fun not display our achievements. Ronaldo fans have proven to be more foolish than any other fan base.

Exactly bro. People that re doing well don't broke shame others. They feel it's too petty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Update on WWE Recent Shows / Paul Pogba Buys £250,000 Ferrari To Celebrate Child’s Birth (Photos) / Mikel Obi, Chukwueze, Iwobi, Omeruo, Others Train Ahead Of Semi-Finals Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.